The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
roserent

Have you been surprised by a scent (in a good way)?

What scents have you tried that you liked/loved but thought you would not like at all? This probably applies mostly to freebies, I would think!

My first one: The Bathing Garden sent me a free Rich Vanilla Champagne that I am crazy about. Cold, it smelled like it would be a bit heavy and blah/uninteresting. I burned it yesterday and it is a clean vanilla scent with a lot of fizz - just wonderful and I will definitely re-order it. Even my husband liked it and he is very picky.

What a fun question, rose. Rich Vanilla Champagne sounds wonderful! I was surprised that I'm so crazy about Haley's Coconut Hibiscus, since I don't like floral scents in wax. Ditto for Haley's Hawaiian Breeze, another fruit floral mix. I can't get enough of it!

Gail

What a fun question, rose. Rich Vanilla Champagne sounds wonderful! I was surprised that I'm so crazy about Haley's Coconut Hibiscus, since I don't like floral scents in wax. Ditto for Haley's Hawaiian Breeze, another fruit floral mix. I can't get enough of it!

Gail

Thanks, Gail! - I added those to my wish list :)

Yep...I think the Bathing Garden has LOTS of interesting and unique scents!! Lots that I am unsure that I will like but end up loving!!! :) A big surprise for me has been OMG's To Grandmother's House (Zucchini Bread, Banana Nut Brownie and Bear Claw Cheesecake)...I hate chocolate but this one is WONDERFUL!

I received as a free sample from Almost Country called Turtle brownie.

I'm not a fan of chocolate type scents so I wasn't in a rush to try this.

On a whim I did and boy did I LOVE it! I didn't pick up much chocolate but the caramel comes through very nicely with other notes I couldn't peg clearly. I will definitely be reordering a bag of these!

hmmm, MaggieMae & Mala...that is so interesting about your "brownie"tarts...neither of those sound appealing to me, either!

Fun surprises :)

hmmm, MaggieMae & Mala...that is so interesting about your "brownie"tarts...neither of those sound appealing to me, either!

Fun surprises :)

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Hahaha...that's true!!!

I used to hate chocolate scents but one day I tried something that I got as a sample. I don't remember what it was but I LOVED it!! Now chocolate scents are one of my favorites!

I used to hate chocolate scents but one day I tried something that I got as a sample. I don't remember what it was but I LOVED it!! Now chocolate scents are one of my favorites!

If you ever do remember, please report :). I like good chocolate ones!