The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Our lovely weather has packed it bags and headed to parts unknown. Old Man Winter's back for awhile with highs in the 50's, lows in the 30's, loads of wind, and snow in the local mountains. [smilie=th_shout]

I'm melting LSC Cherry Cider. It's delish! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Gail

Hey there friends! Well, I now have nice, clean toofers! [smilie=th_biggestgrin] I also got a nice surprise in the mailbox today. It was a nice package of yummy waxies from a dear CF gal! Thank you! [smilie=th_balloons]

Of course, melting one of them right now...Ultimate Apple Pie from Dream Tarts!

Good Mornin'....running later than I like getting ready for work...again. Yet, here I am. [smilie=th_d6ac145d] I'll end up on time though so all is well.

LOL, Maggie, I do the same thing some mornings! laptopkoffie.gif

Hi everybody. Day 3 of no kitty and I am slowly starting to get used to it. My dad sent me 3 pictures of her yesterday and those were wonderful. DH and I get to hear how she is doing pretty often, so that helps a lot.

Christy, 80824.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

Still need to change out the melters downstairs. Whew! Sometimes it seems like so much work! [smilie=th_lol22]

Have a nice day! :)

1sm016Giggle.gif We are a hardworking bunch!!

Thanks for the anniversary wishes, everyone!

I made the discovery this morning that I've become the victim of debit card fraud. Thank goodness I caught it early, but I'm still freaked out.

Melting Peach a la Mode from Scentsy.

mpfand, UGH! smilies-26997.png

jedda, I just took a peek at the sweater...adorable! luvlove.gif

shortygal, did you send me your address? tntmom69@yahoo.com

Okay, have to go finish some laundry.gif and make a fresh pot of coffee.

Oh and a certain feline is staring at me wanting to be fed... [smilie=th_roll]

See you later!

Must Rave about this amazing "Special Moments" scented tart from ScentSationals. It is sparkling orange and sunlit meadow and it is super strong. I only used one little square! I am so excited about all these new scents from ScentSationals. Feel like I am really getting the bang for my buck! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Denim~ I totally agree! Those ScentSationals are wonderful! I like unique combination scents so I am really lovin' these new ones. I also got the Special Moments!

Aria~ Glad your dental visit went well. Clean teeth = Happiness. :) Love that "hugs" emotie...it cracks me up! My DH does that when someone in the house is aggravated and it just makes us even madder. LOL!!!! Of course, we end up laughing.

Gail~ Stay warm...it's starting to get cold here too! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Mpfand~ Sorry to hear about the DC Fraud! That is [smilie=th_pullhair] ...glad you got it early!

Honeybear~ Whatcha think of the Oompaloompa? For some reason, unknown to me, I love it! And it is such an odd scent. :)

Changing the scents to:

Apple Dumpling from Christmas Tree Hill

Amish Apple (Can Do) from a CF pal...thanks! This is the "real" Amish Apple! :)

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting Cider Donuts from Sugar & Spice.

Aria - Yep! I emailed you on Easter actually. Maybe it went to your junk folder?

mpfand - Oh my gosh! How upsetting :(

Hope everyone has a nice hump day! th_biggestgrin.gif

Our bank's fraud department got right on it. We're not being held responsible for the charges and the money will be back in our account within a few days. Nothing like this has ever happened to me or DH and it's frustrating and scary. It's so strange because one of the charges was in Washington D.C. at the post office for $5.10. The other two were in Kansas and were several hundred dollars. Anyway...I finished cleaning the main part of the house and switched scents to Hazelnut Butter Cookie from LSC. A big thank you to my CF pal! This is such a good scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Mpfand - happy anniversary! [smilie=th_butbutbut] so sorry about the DC fraud. [smilie=th_sad-1] I'm relieved to hear they didn't do too much damage and you're covered. What goes around comes around....and those thieves aren't gonna be so happy when it arrives. [smilie=th_smilies-1]

I'm melting Can-Do's Cinnamon Sugared Donuts. Yummmm! I'm such a big fan of Donna's non-stick tart pans. :wub: No clean up = happy me. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good Evening CF'rs

[smilie=th_hello]

Hope this finds everyone well.

Belated Anniversary Wishes, mpfand & glad your identity theft was resolved quickly. Skeery!

:o :excl:

Tonite I changed out a few (couldn't bear to part with Annabelle Lee tho)

Lilac Park by Cozy Cottage in living room & hall

Moon Flower by my pal Val in my bedroom

Fresh Cut Grass by Delightful Scents in my bathroom

Mango Mandarin Madness by ScentSationals (thanks to a CFriend) in the other 2 bathrooms

:D

I successfully delivered my 100 moonpies this morning Yippee - I am free! So glad that is behind me. Now I am looking forward to going to the greyhound event where they will be in the goodie bags this weekend!

:laugh:

Off to finish cutting coupons for Friday's grocery run.

Have a good night, everyone!

I am glad they caught the fraud so soon Mpfand - don't you wonder how they get your info?

YAY! Laurie got the moonpies done! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight I am melting Redwood and Cedar from Fragrance Fantasy, quite old so may be OOB? Too bad, if so - these are still realy strong.

Good morning starting my day off with Tara's candle cottage Marshmallow cookie and Apple peepers and Sugared rainbow from CYS have a great day all

Good Morning, Melting from Olde Primitive Treasure Amish Sugar Loaf and Yankee Candle Cherry Lemonade. Off to the gym then to work. Have a great day.

Morning, all!

Mpfand ~ Sorry to hear about the fraud issue, but glad you caught it early. A few years ago we had to deal with something like that. It's no fun, so I sympathize.

Maggie ~ Eh...Oompaloompa was just okay for me. I enjoyed it, but not sure I will order it again. Mostly what I picked up was mint.

BGSG99 ~ Don't ya love the Stars & Stripes? I seriously need to do a Scentsationals online order and get more of that. I only had a little bit of it from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you]

Today I need to clean house. Always like it to smell extra good in here for that, but can tell I am already going to have to switch some out. :angry:

CCCC Bunny Patch in the bathroom (had to throw in a second because one wasn't cuttin' it like it usually does :( )

HHS Confetti Frosting

CCCC Vanilla Bean & Boysenberry (had to throw in another since one again wasn't doing the job)

Haley Candles Iced Lemon Cookies in the great room

CCCC Pumpkin Zucchini Pie in the kitchen (too light)

Pics, Petals & Scents Toasted Marshmallow (no throw) at the desk AND Pink Sugar Taffy (also no throw) UGH! I just recommended this vendor to a CF buddy. [smilie=th_fear8]

Have a good day!

Burning BBW's clean cotton (or whatever they call it). It's nice- not really a fave, but since it's 3 wick I can burn it in the mornings before I have to go to work (I work 1-7 T&T) and it gets a full pool. Not sure what I'm going to melt at work today. Had BH&G's Green Apple going the other day and it smelled wonderful!

Even more:

I started a Lavender Martini (The Bathing Garden) and wasn't really liking it (was very light, too; I will have to burn it in a hotter warmer next time), so I replaced it with Lemon Curd and Rose Milk (The Bathing Garden) which is absolutely delicious!

Hi there candle friends!!! I have been out and about all day and just now getting a chance to start melting and take a wee break from running around.

Remelting Ultimate Apple Pie from Dream Tarts and also Toasted Honey Graham Crackers from HHS...smells great together!

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting Cider Donuts from Sugar & Spice.

Aria - Yep! I emailed you on Easter actually. Maybe it went to your junk folder?

mpfand - Oh my gosh! How upsetting :(

Hope everyone has a nice hump day! th_biggestgrin.gif

shortygal, you are going to think I'm a complete loon, but could you resend that email? It was in my spam folder and I accidentally deleted it!!!!!! So sorry girl!!!!

Okay friends, have a wonderful afternoon

edited to say...Sorry Shortygal...I DO have the email you sent! So, nevermind resending...I am so silly....bag.gif