The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

I have 3 small dogs too but they will lay right there with you until you get up. Today is "roses" all over the house from sweet aroma scents. Everything I have ever gotten from her has been super strong and ready to melt.. The prices are fabulous too!

Guest jesuschick

I have 3 small dogs too but they will lay right there with you until you get up. Today is "roses" all over the house from sweet aroma scents. Everything I have ever gotten from her has been super strong and ready to melt.. The prices are fabulous too!

My little monkeys are 14 months, 17 months and 18 months. I hope for more sleep as they get older!

Now you are making me have to go look at sweet aroma scents!

With Nene's, do you buy the regular little baby ovals or the larger?

Karen - I normally get the regular size tart cups - those work fine for my house. But, when I really like a scent of hers (like the Gingerbread Latte :wub:) , I'll buy a smaller bag of krumbles. Also, with the krumbles, you can add as many pieces as you'd like.

Now you are making me have to go look at sweet aroma scents!

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] I was thinking the same thing! :D

You guys are waking up at 3:30ish? Just think...I probably haven't even gone to bed yet! [smilie=th_anyminute] Once I start reading or watching my favorite programs...I could stay up all night. :)

MaggieMae - you must be a night owl? How can you go to bed so late and still get up early? [smilie=th_cha66] Ahhh....youth. :lol: I'll give ya about 10 more years and your habits might change a bit..... [smilie=th_tease-1]

I'm melting McCalls Apple Spice. Mmmmmm...very nice! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Ahhh....youth.

[smilie=th_lol22] ...that's very funny!! I haven't been called "young" in a VERY LONG TIME!!! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Can anyone share the link to this vendor? Thanks!

Ditto on that!!! Please?

Melting:

Eskimo Kiss from Scentsy...love the cold sniff...can't wait till it gets rockin'

:)

Guest jesuschick

The only company I was able to find with a name like that was on ebay. Is she an ebay store?

There are so many places with similar names and I am always afraid I am going to order from one other than what you all intended. A link would be GREAT!

I found this one:Sweet Aroma Candles on ebay

But I do not know if it is the same.

This is the same one that I found. Couldn't find a sampler, though. :(

Changed out a few warmers:

Candledippers Berry Sage

Pics, Petals and Scents Tooth Fairy Taffy

My Pear Zucchini Bread, Rice & Raisins, Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies, and Hawaiian Aloha

Hope everyone is having a good night! :D

My kitty looks for papers to chew/shred when she wants me to get up. Little stinker.

Today has been the first sunny day - so I celebrated with Dream Soy's Sun Showers.

Happy Easter!

My DD"s were baking till the wee hours and I awoke to a messy kitchen. They cleaned up most of it but I still had some work ahead of me. We are going to my DS's house today. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Melts for this morning are CCCC Long Island Pastry, Grammy's Zucchini Bread and Buttermilk Pancakes.

HOEasterDc005bigegg.gif Wishing all my CF peeps a Happy and Joyous Easter!

Melting Zucchini Bread Strudel from YOCC...oh so yummy!

th_sHellobar.gif

I hope everyone is having a good morning! I am melting White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie from LSC th_smilies-2.gif

Karen - Our cat likes to get us up by meowing as loud as she can. She goes up and down the hall doing it until someone comes out. Her food and water dishes are always full, so she really doesn't need anyone to get anything. I guess she wants us to watch her eat? th_idontknow.gif

Aria - That will be fun, but yes, stinky! Coffee sounds good. I haven't had my morning cup yet. About Cinnamon Glazed Fritters - how kind of you! That would be great, thank you!! th_slider_hi5.gif

LOL! My cat won't eat until I come downstairs either! Such a baby. Just send me your mailing address and I'll be happy to send you some Cinnamon Glazed Fritters!

Good morning, friends! [smilie=The_Hi]

Speaking of animal antics, we have three cats that come in every morning. They patiently sit and watch me while I sleep, hoping that when I wake up I will open the drawer of my nightstand and start handing out treats. I don't give in every day, but they sure wish I would! [smilie=th_giggle]

Oh my! How cute!!!!!

Today has been:

I Dream in Pink from Ava's...a bit too "complicated" for me.

[smilie=th_a136]

Ancient Incense from LSC upstairs...love it!

Have a good one. :)

Maggie, that made me LOL...thanks girl!

My kitty looks for papers to chew/shred when she wants me to get up. Little stinker.

Today has been the first sunny day - so I celebrated with Dream Soy's Sun Showers.

Now that's funny! Gotta love felines!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter Sunday! HOEasterDa002.gif

Happy Easter melting all kinds of cotton candy from Haleys Heavenly Scents hope you all have a very blessed day.

Guest jesuschick

Happy Easter!

Home from church and my parents are coming over soon. They are 80 so every holiday that we can still have with them is a blessing!

Not certain what they will think of all my scents so I am "going easy" with:

CFTKR Lemon Fluff (guest bath), Zucchini Fluff and Toasted Marshmallow in main living areas.

Anyone a BIG Candledippers fan who would encourage me to order today?? I have never ordered from them and the sale made me think I should. What do you like from them?

[smilie=th_hello]

Melting some goodies to fit the day...

CFTKR Peeps in the kitchen

CFTKR Coconut Strawberry Cake in the great room

Homemade Lily of the Valley in the meditation room

CFTKR Raspberry Coconut Cake in the bedroom

Homemade Jumpin' Jelly Beans votives and Coconut Cream Easter Egg tart in my bathroom

Smells yummy here today! [smilie=yes]

Hope everyone is having a great day! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]