The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

New Here! Hello

Hello fellow wax lovers! I am a long time candle lover, but new to wax tarts. I have recently purchased a Scentsy warmer and scents. After lurking on here, I have now ordered from Shayz and Can do. I have learned a lot and look forward to learning more!

Hello fellow wax lovers! I am a long time candle lover, but new to wax tarts. I have recently purchased a Scentsy warmer and scents. After lurking on here, I have now ordered from Shayz and Can do. I have learned a lot and look forward to learning more! Edited to add that I am from Kansas

Guest jesuschick

I am like you! I was a candle addict and am just a month or so into the warmer and melting thing and I am having fun!

I got a bit eager and got myself a little overwhelmed, but I just started melting more and accepting that I am not going to like everything I try.

I am just a state over from you, in Missouri!

WELCOME!!

Hi Chase!!

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

It's very nice to have you join us.

Jump right in and tell us more about how you are liking the world of tarts!