The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

HEYYYY from Western PA!

Hi all, my name is Lesah. I'm not new to candles, but I just figured I'd join this forum and see what other wax addicts were up to. I'm a huge fan of Village Candle, Country Light Candle Company and Kringles. I used to love Yankees, but well..with the constant price increases and the increasingly crappy quality, they've once again lost my business. There's too many good candle makers out there to waste your time with corporate greed!!

I'm all over the place with what scents I like- I love florals and freshes the most- food scents too with the exception of cinnamon and spice scents- they seem to give me a headache and make me feel queasy. I go between melts & full out candles..depends on how much time I have in a day. Thankfully the vet's office where I work indulges me and lets me melt at work!

Thanks for having me!

haha i do buy from a few other sources, but those are my very favorite. Right now I have more wax than I have time to burn, but that didn't stop me from ordering from 3 places this week! ACK!

[smilie=th_we0081] Lesah, from another newbie in PA. I agree with MaggieMae - awesome that you can melt at work and that you work in a vet's office. You'll find a lot of "pet people" here! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Yes, I can bring my pets with me, as well.. But they prefer to stay home becuase when they come with "momma" to work, it's usually not a good thing. I've been a Vet Tech for about 3 years, and I work for a nice small practice. We have an electric warmer up front in reception, and another in back in surgery- so it's always smelling good in our office!

Sorry for the delay, but better late than never:

[smilie=th_we0081]

How kewl you work at a vet's office and you can melt there - woo hoo!

(lotsa animal lovers here on the forum)

I agree with you on Yankee, I don't even bother with them anymore.

Hope you have fun here, see you in the game room!