The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest jesuschick

Paradise. What does this scent smell like to you??

Guest jesuschick

I got a SH tart cup of this and I really like it!

All I can smell is pure Ginger Ale. Nowhere in a scent description have I read that. In sorting my stash I discovered that I have a lemon and lime love, so I suppose that makes sense why I like it!

If this is a favorite of yours could you tell me the scents you get from this and who makes the one you prefer?

Thank you!!

For me, that scent is a must have for hot & humid summer days. Yummy & strong! [smilie=th_dd5] I've not tried SH's, but have tried CrossCreek's and have heard they're very similar, maybe the same. I get the ginger ale sniff, but, mostly a citrus-y refreshing sniff. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Paradise is a great summer scent. I think it smells like a really strong lemon, lime, and grapefruit. It smells like Squirt soda to me. I can totally get the Ginger Ale connection.