The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Awww...Laurie, I hope U can let those errands go and take the pain meds for some relief. Hope you feel better really soon! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Java Mallow from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_teks0311] I like to melt coffee scents on weekend mornings as I'm enjoying the real thing [smilie=th_blij51] & have been looking forward to melting this all week. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] The cold sniff was wonderful and it doesn't disappoint...yum! [smilie=th_yay]

th_hello.gif

Thanks Puppy, NMhoneybear & Maggie! I did manage to catch the bug, but I can still smell for now, so that is good haha th_Hnh5.gif

Laurie - I hope your mouth is feeling better soon! It's rainy here as well, and was snowing this morning th_confused3.gif

I am melting a mystery tart from Front Porch, it smells like bakery and lemon th_happy096.gif

Good Mornin'

Shortygal~ Sniffin is good! :)

Laurie~ Take those meds and feel better! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

The Fagrant Memories tarts did well last night...a couple of hours..moderate throw...didn't make it all night though- they might be the kind of tarts you have to use up quickly to get "maximum scentage"...or maybe it's just the limes...so I'll try a different scent:

Pineapple Milkshake from FM...another fav.

Have a good one. :)

Laurie, I sure hope you feel better soon!

I'm not melting this morning because we're having guests over this afternoon and I always try to cut back in those cases. But my most recent scent was Can-Do Pink Sugar Cookies.

Looking forward to when everybody's gone so I can turn the melter on again!

Feel better, Laurie.

Today is an all candle day.

YC - swirl jar - Moonlit Garden (Midnight Jasmine / Water Garden

Colonial - Basil Garden

Pure Integrity - First Bloom

Bluewick - Silver Vanilla Berry

Nancy, I was wondering about Sno Cone. I thought it sounded like a fun summer scent. Glad to hear it's a good one!

Melting Lavender Coconut Milk from Can-Do. Thought that'd be a good one to have going for when the in-laws arrive. Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

Nancy, I was wondering about Sno Cone. I thought it sounded like a fun summer scent. Glad to hear it's a good one!

Melting Lavender Coconut Milk from Can-Do. Thought that'd be a good one to have going for when the in-laws arrive. Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

Michele--Sno Cone is VERY good--really does smell like a sno cone--very refreshing. Kind of makes me want to eat one! FYI--another kind of good and fun one is Cotton Candy--again like the real thing only with more fruitiness than some cotton candy scents. Jelly Bean also is a good one. Nice summertime scents. Nancy

Melting Banana Zucchini from Carol...love

Laurie, I love Nene's Persimmon Spice also. I recently emailed her and asked about it. She told me that the oil is pricey and since it wasn't a big seller, she didn't repurchase the oil when she ran out. But, she told me that if she ever brings it back, she would let me know!

Sort of a dull Saturday here...hockey is done, so no practice or games. Took DS#1 to karate early this morning and I've been putzing around the house. It's cloudy out and just sort of a blah day.

Must be the time for grouchy DH's, because mine is grouchy today too.

See you guys later....

Hi everyone :)

trep - Sno Cone sounds great for warm weather, I will have to check it out.

Aria- It is a very blah day here, too. Having a grouchy DH certainly does not help, add mine to the grump list for today! Could we send all the crabby DH's off somewhere for a bit while we have a waxie party? th_biggestgrin.gif

I am melting Nene's Honey Graham Pie Crust th_shewiggle.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

Hope you're feeling better, Laurie. Being in pain is no fun. [smilie=th_sign0135]

Had to get up early on a Saturday morning to go on a college tour. Can't believe my baby will be graduating next year. Wish I could tell her to stop growing up so fast.

Couldn't wait to get home and relax with my smellies.

CFTKR Denim in my bedroom

CFTKR Toasted Sugar Corn Pudding Fluff in the great room [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Tara's Buttercream Drizzled Zucchini Bread in the kitchen (can't smell at all)

Long Cane Primitives Peeps in the powder room (can hardly smell)

Trying that Haley's Fruity Toasted Marshmallow again in the utility room and at desk...still ZILCH! Got a whole pound loaf of this. :angry:

I think it's time for a nap. [smilie=th_offtobed]

I think it's time for a nap. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Gotta luv those weekend naps! [smilie=th_clap1]

My afternoon melt was LOL's Vanilla Crack. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] [smilie=th_LOVE] [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] [smilie=cloud_9] Yeah...I like that one a little. :lol: It still has a little oomph in it & it's too late to put another tart on, so, I think that'll be it for me for today.

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=thzzz003]

Scooting in before it becomes April!

Scent of the evening - Scentsy - Morrocan Spice.

(Hope tomorrow is better, Laurie!)

Thanks for all the good wishes, guys!

It still hurts like a bear. I tried to keep busy and keep my mind off of it, but I had a few times when I truly felt like crying. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better.

I didn't do any changing of the melts after this morning, but I did burn a votive next to my sewing machine. It was made by a friend in the scent of Mandarin Sandalwood.

[smilie=th_offtobed]

off I go!

G'Nite CandleFind Friends