The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

I'm melting CBV Citrusmoon and TBG Elf Sweat (love).

Getting close to being done with all the 2010 tarts in my stash! This will be a big milestone because having tarts from 2011 is TOTALLY reasonable.

Good for you. Christy! I have a few (cough, cough) that I still need to go through!

Ew, Trep - I know that smell and I don't like it either. I sometimes smell it with those Red Tea/Zinger scents.

Tonight is CCCC Orange Cream Cake.

Puppy [smilie=The_Hi] - I forgot to ask - how's Brucie's eye?

Oh Sweet, your memory is amazing and your thoughtfulness unparalleled! Thanks for asking, and for just being YOU! Brucie got a clean bill of health! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr His eye is all better just in time for his move. He and my DD are settling down permanently in Santa Barbara.

I didn't finish the last bit of LSC Moonspice today. It just keeps going and it's too good to toss. Lucky, lucky me.

Gail

Good Morning! Happy Hump Day!

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Changed the warmers this morning to:

Serendipity by Nene's in my bedroom

Flip Flops by Haley's Heavenly in the living room

Summer Breeze by Buggy Town in the kitchen

Jamaica Me Crazy by Buggy Town in the hall

White by Cozy Cottage in my bathroom

Juicy Pineapple clam by OMG in the other 2 bathrooms (this one DEFINATELY had the stanky clamcase issue - ugh - hope it doesn't effect the melt - we shall see)

I'm trying to get as much done as possible today, tomorrow is the reschedule of the dental surgery fiasco from 2 weeks ago, so I'm counding on a pretty much wasted day.

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Have a good one!

1sm218coffee2.gif Good Morning

Melting Churros from Scentsationals...very good

Gail, glad Brucie is better! Good to see you here at CF and yes, our Sweet is one amazing lady!!!! bowdown.gif

Grocery shopping this morning...0n8n0vzo03tretav1zz9.gif

Hope you all have a great day! gnomesmileyf.gif

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning

Today is going to be a day of needing to drink a few cups of coffee kinda day. After having a good stretch with sleeping at night, my little man was up multiple times last night th_smiley-yawn.gif I am melting Bavarian Creme from LSC th_slider_flirt.gif I am wanting to eat this because I gave up chocolate for Lent....can't wait to eat some again th_200912104451.gif

Good Mornin'

Started the morning off with BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcake...DH wakes up and says..."What's that smell? Pine-sol? [smilie=th_gagme] Boy, that's strong!"....since he never comments on anything I melt, out it went. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Now it's Amish Pantry from Kountry Lights...a long time favorite! [smilie=th_sml29]

Have a good one. :)

Good morning starting my day with Pink Sugar Bread from lil kitchen and pink sugar from sniff my tarts have a great day

We have two peeps celebrating birthdays tomorrow (March 28th) - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Mpfand and Ladylcl3! (threads started in Birthday Wishes)

Puppy [smilie=The_Hi] - I forgot to ask - how's Brucie's eye?

I'm melting CFTKR's Sour Cream Spice Cake. Mmmmm....luv bakery sniffs! [smilie=cloud_9]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Happy Birthday Mpfand and Ladylc13!!!!

Laurie, that is wonderful news about Bear! [smilie=snoopy]

Laurie ~ Hope tomorrow's dental appointment goes much better than the last. [smilie=th_empathy]

Maggie ~ My hubby rarely comments about my smellies either, but when he does, I listen. [smilie=yes]

Decided today was the day to cut into my Haley Candles Pies and Loaves. I have Iced Lemon Cookies in the great room and Lime Birthday Cake in the bedroom and kitchen. Sorry to report that there is zero throw on the Lime Birthday Cake. [smilie=damn] I bought a whole pound loaf of that scent! [smilie=th_sign0164] Live and learn.

Have a good one!

Good Mornin'

Started the morning off with BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcake...DH wakes up and says..."What's that smell? Pine-sol? [smilie=th_gagme] Boy, that's strong!"....since he never comments on anything I melt, out it went. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Now it's Amish Pantry from Kountry Lights...a long time favorite! [smilie=th_sml29]

That was the exact reaction my family had to that scent--super yuk!! Guess that is the way it goes sometimes. I just dump them and put something else in.

Aria, [smilie=thank_you] It's always great to be here! Today I'm enjoying LSC Autumn Morning. it's helping ease the drudgery of scrubbing baseboards. :blush:

Gail

Honeybear~ Sorry to hear about the zilch throw with your Haley's loaf! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

How's the other scents? Would you order from her again? [smilie=th_confused3]

Trep~ I had high hopes for this particular scent...it smelled SO GOOD on cold sniff.. [smilie=th_scratch]

Still melting Amish Pantry...for now.

th_Hello_.gif

Just got back from getting groceries and put in Cake Shoppe from Front Porch th_drool33456183iw4.gifIt appears my little guy is getting sick, which would explain the night wakings. I hate not being able to help him feel better :(

I hope everyone is having a good Hump Day!

Melting Sugar Cookie Zucchini from Carol....FAB!!!

Good Mornin'

Ugh, Maggie, Pine-Sol?!! You should have told DH that you were cleaning... lol

Aria, [smilie=thank_you] It's always great to be here! Today I'm enjoying LSC Autumn Morning. it's helping ease the drudgery of scrubbing baseboards. :blush:

Gail

You just reminded me that I need to do that! How do they get so dusty anyhow?

Hope everyone is having a great day...