The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Went to an earlier yoga class and then had a doctor's appointment, so just now getting my warmers going. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Wahm's Pink Madness in the bedroom

My Aromatherapy Relaxation in the meditation room (seemed appropriate :))

Backroom Hobbies giant muffin in White Cake with Key Lime Frosting (I've had this one since last summer. Wasn't happy with any of her tarts, so REALLY let this one cure! [smilie=yes] )

The Bathing Garden Bubbling Butter Brew in the kitchen

Haven't been having the best week. Thinking a little "retail" therapy may be in order. Hmmm....let's see...the HHS sale starts at six, wondering if I can hold out that long. :unsure:

what is the WAHMS website???

At work I melt but have a co-worker who took issue once (even though my melter is in my office and he is a city block away from me in a huge corporate building) so I have to keep it light. I will be melting a sliver of Shayz Zucchini Cream.

Karen - I hear ya. [smilie=th_roll] I used to be able to melt at work too. But a new employee didn't care for it & would stand outside my office door & comment to no one in particular...'Did someone barf in the hall...does anyone else smell barf?' I think if she had acted like an adult about it and asked that I not melt something she didn't like, it wouldn't have rubbed me the wrong way as much. I wanted to respond in an equally adult way like this ----> [smilie=th_TONGUE22111] . :lol:

what is the WAHMS website???

Denim - I'm not Honeybear, but WAHM's is closed now. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Honeybear - I hope you feel better soon! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting ScentSational's Vanilla Pomegranate Tea. It's nice and fruity, just 'ok' to my nose, tho.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Guest jesuschick

Home from work where I can melt to my heart's content.

Just started:

1. Shayz Pumpkin Apples
  2. LOL Vanilla Toasted Grahams
  3. Crosscreek Vanilla Bean Boysenberry

Mr. Momz tonight, Meadow is the scent.

I used to melt at work, also...now there are a lot of "fragrance free" rules. No wax, perfume, lotions...sheesh.

Denim - I have not tried them either, please let us know what you think if you do!

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifGood morning everyone...

I am starting off today with Carol's Cream Puffs from Can Do. Today is sleepover day here for my son and his buddies. They are supposed to go see The Hunger Games, but I am hearing there are loads of people turning out to go see this. I hope they can get in! th_insane.gif

HAPPY SATURDAY!!

This morning I am re-running last night's late melts (which I was too tired to report)

Wolf in the Woods by CFTKR (light but nice)

Apple Thyme by Candle Dippers

The rest of the melters need attention but I need coffee more and I'm watching Slash on Palladia - what IS it about a guitar playin man with a funky hat the gets my attention?

[smilie=th_foolish1]

DD Ciarra was supposed to have a soccer game this morning, but she went on a 30 mile walk to raise money for a charity (wheelchairs for children in Ecuador) and she's (sun)burned beyond recognition and her ankles are swollen. I'm very proud of her tho.

DD Melody is due home from her spring break trip to Baltimore late this afternoon. Hope she has a safe (and on-time) flight.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Guest jesuschick

Rewarming last night's melts.

Have a funeral to go to in a bit but hope to be home the rest of the day.

It is sort of ridiculous that I just visited my candle cabinet and selected out what I want to melt this afternoon, but I did.

Spa from scentsationals all over the house and it is wonderful! I am so happy that the tarts are so strong because I can run down to walmart and get tons for such a great price. love this green scent!

i got some really good ones from wahms a few months ago. they were cute and super strong.

It is sort of ridiculous that I just visited my candle cabinet and selected out what I want to melt this afternoon, but I did.

I have mine picked already too! th_thumbs20up.gif

They are supposed to go see The Hunger Games, but I am hearing there are loads of people turning out to go see this. I hope they can get in!

Shortygal - I've heard about that recently - haven't googled it yet. Why all the hype [smilie=th_scratch] ...what's that movie about?

DD Ciarra was supposed to have a soccer game this morning, but she went on a 30 mile walk to raise money for a charity (wheelchairs for children in Ecuador) and she's (sun)burned beyond recognition and her ankles are swollen. I'm very proud of her tho.

Laurie - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Most people can walk 4 miles in an hour, so, Ciarra must have been out in that sun for over 7 hours?! [smilie=th_insane] Good for her - I hope they raised LOTS of money! [smilie=yes] But,yeouch! :shock: ... not good for her with the sunburn...no sunblock on, huh?

On Christmas Morning from LSC

MaggieMae - that's a good one! :wub:

I'm melting LSC's Fried Apples French Toast. Or, at least I thought I was. [smilie=th_roll] Sitting here playing on the 'puter, it *finally* dawned on me that I wasn't smelling anything. Yep...I forgot to turn the melter on. Duh. And now I've lost over 3 valuable melting hours. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Shortygal - I've heard about that recently - haven't googled it yet. Why all the hype [smilie=th_scratch] ...what's that movie about?

Sweet, it's kinda twisted...these teenagers have to fight to the death as part of a TV entertainment/competition show. They represent different geographical areas, and the area whose representative wins gets a bunch of food and I think they're all starving or something.

Laurie - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Most people can walk 4 miles in an hour, so, Ciarra must have been out in that sun for over 7 hours?! [smilie=th_insane] Good for her - I hope they raised LOTS of money! [smilie=yes] But,yeouch! :shock: ... not good for her with the sunburn...no sunblock on, huh?

Some of us would get burned from being outside that long even if we put on all the sunblock in existence.

I'm melting LSC's Fried Apples French Toast. Or, at least I thought I was. [smilie=th_roll] Sitting here playing on the 'puter, it *finally* dawned on me that I wasn't smelling anything. Yep...I forgot to turn the melter on. Duh. And now I've lost over 3 valuable melting hours. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

I'm pretty sure we've all done that! Sad about the melting hours. We know just what you mean.

DH comes home from a business trip today. It'll be nice to have him around again.

I'm melting CYS Red Apple Lavender. (Stella, Happy Birthday Cupcakes is a favorite of mine.)

Ha! Thanks for reminding me, Sweet! I changed a couple of melters and just realized that I forgot to turn the one in the great room on. Yesterday had that BRH gigantic muffin in there (no throw really, btw :( ) and didn't DARE try to walk with that much melted wax to dump it. Anyway, only putting on some The Bathing Garden Fall Bake Shop at the moment. Really loving this! Going on a motorcycle ride and to lunch with DH in a little bit. It's supposed to be 79 degrees! When we get home, I will change out the rest of my warmers.

Hope you all have a great day! [smilie=th_balloons]

Good afternoon!

Melting Coffee Cake & Spice from Carol and also Pumpkin Pie & Spice from A Primitive Glow

DS#2 and I helped out with Scouting for Food this morning and he has a hockey game later this afternoon.

DH is on his way home from Mexico! [smilie=th_yay] He is going to show up at the hockey game and surprise DS! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

lol sweet, I've forgotten to turn on the melter before too! [smilie=crap] lol!!!!

That's about it for now... see ya later! [smilie=th_aa18]

Christy and Aria...glad to hear your DH's are on their way home to you! :)

It takes place in the future when North America is run by a tyrannical government called The Capitol. Land is broken into different districts. Most of the people are starving to death so a district tried to fight against the government and lost. To teach others not to rebel, The Capitol decides to hold "Hunger Games" (which is televised) where one person (between the age 12-18) from each district is chosen- and must fight to the death- so the people living in their district get food and riches.

My kids are addicted to the books.

Lilacs & Linen from Ava's upstairs. :)

Guest jesuschick

Started:

1. HHS Toasted Zucchini Bread
  2. Can Do Pumpkin Vanilla
  3. Shayz Buttercream Frosting

hello.gif

I am melting LSC Sweet Vanilla Pound Cake th_smilies-2.gifWe are going to order some pizza here soon and the boys will be back from the movie.

sweet&spicey - Everyone else summed it up. I didn't really know what it was about lol. My DS read the books and enjoyed them and was psyched for the movie. I guess it has a following.

This late afternoon I'm melting a favorite Can-Do Mimi's House.

My oldest DS and his GF became engaged yesterday. They live in Penn. and he works for Boeing. This is so very exciting because it has been a long time since some positive happy times have been in our house. I don't know what type of wedding they will plan but maybe an exotic port somewhere and hopefully we will be able to be included. I'm just happy for them and this bit of news...Have a great Saturday evening. The sun has come out and it is beautiful here in Indiana this evening. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

This late afternoon I'm melting a favorite Can-Do Mimi's House.

My oldest DS and his GF became engaged yesterday. They live in Penn. and he works for Boeing. This is so very exciting because it has been a long time since some positive happy times have been in our house. I don't know what type of wedding they will plan but maybe an exotic port somewhere and hopefully we will be able to be included. I'm just happy for them and this bit of news...Have a great Saturday evening. The sun has come out and it is beautiful here in Indiana this evening. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

That's wonderful news. Congratulations!

I saw The Hunger Games yesterday. The movie was good and followed the book pretty well. Over 2 hrs long. The book was terrific.

This afternoon I'm melting:

Crosscreek - White Peach

KFTKR - Caramel something Cornbread. So good!

katz, that is happy news! :confettistars: I'm so glad for you and your family!

I'm melting Vanilla Pound Cake from Swan Creek from a generous CF buddy. Thank you! [smilie=snoopy] This scent is delicous!