The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

SmileysJumpingOnCouch.gif

Good Morning koffie1.gif

Melting Sugar Cottage from Scentsationals...lots of brown sugar in this scent. It may be too much for me, but I'll give it a little while longer.

It's rainy here too Nancy...

Have a great morning everyone!

It's Friday....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :))

Melting Haley's Apple Cinnamon Zucchini this morning @ work! Have a great day everyone!

th_hello.gif

Happy Friday to you! I started out melting Scarborough Lane Bear Claw, but it was not throwing well th_cha66.gif ...usually Bear Claw scents are strong. I put in Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread from YOCC th_dancing_smile.gif

I need to get some goodies at the store today. Older DS is having 3 friends sleepover tomorrow night.th_biqazm1.gif They will go see The Hunger Games first and come back to our house. I predict it will be quite rowdy here.

today is fresh aire from scentsationals. Love their clamshells. Perfect strength for the office today. Hope everyone has a great weekend! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

HHS=Haley's Heavenly Scents

There is another maker called Haley's candles. It took me a bit to get that people were actually talking about 2 different companies since I am new!

can you give me the two websites because one of those haleys i have tried and loved the warmer i bought from her but got nothing from the tarts and I would like to try the other vendor. Thanks!! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Guest jesuschick

Rewarmed NeNe's Bake Shoppe while getting ready for work.

At work I melt but have a co-worker who took issue once (even though my melter is in my office and he is a city block away from me in a huge corporate building) so I have to keep it light. I will be melting a sliver of Shayz Zucchini Cream.

can you give me the two websites because one of those haleys i have tried and loved the warmer i bought from her but got nothing from the tarts and I would like to try the other vendor. Thanks!! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

I'm not Karen but:

http://www.haleysheavenlyscents.com/home1.html (Haley's Heavenly Scents)

http://www.haleycandles.com/shop/ (Haley's Candles)

Shortygal~ Enjoy your evening... [smilie=th_107]

Still have the Orange Creme Danish going from Shayz...so strong!

Have a happy Friday! :)

I'm not Karen but:

http://www.haleysheavenlyscents.com/home1.html (Haley's Heavenly Scents)

http://www.haleycandles.com/shop/ (Haley's Candles)

Shortygal~ Enjoy your evening... [smilie=th_107]

Still have the Orange Creme Danish going from Shayz...so strong!

Have a happy Friday! :)

thanks, if you like orange scents, that orange buttercream cupcake from walmart is great. Can't remember if it is better homes or scentsationals and you have probably already tried it, but thought I would mention it. :)

thanks, if you like orange scents, that orange buttercream cupcake from walmart is great. Can't remember if it is better homes or scentsationals and you have probably already tried it, but thought I would mention it. :)

Thanks Denimsway! Actually, I just picked it up a couple of days ago but haven't melted it yet! Smells heavenly! Gonna melt this weekend!!! :)

Good morning starting my day with Pumpkin Donuts from the spotted hog. Have a great friday

What do you think of those Spotted Hog tarts? That is the one place that has been on my list of vendors to order from for several years now and I just can't bring myself to do it because they are so high. [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Went to an earlier yoga class and then had a doctor's appointment, so just now getting my warmers going. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Wahm's Pink Madness in the bedroom

My Aromatherapy Relaxation in the meditation room (seemed appropriate :))

Backroom Hobbies giant muffin in White Cake with Key Lime Frosting (I've had this one since last summer. Wasn't happy with any of her tarts, so REALLY let this one cure! [smilie=yes] )

The Bathing Garden Bubbling Butter Brew in the kitchen

Haven't been having the best week. Thinking a little "retail" therapy may be in order. Hmmm....let's see...the HHS sale starts at six, wondering if I can hold out that long. :unsure:

Michele, your comment about the weather reminds me to open my windows again. (Noisy construction this morning.) It's 82 here and I'm melting CYS Candy Girl. Just my speed and fun for a Friday. (Also fun for a Friday -- splurging at LOL!)

[smilie=th_ahaaha]

Michele, your comment about the weather reminds me to open my windows again. (Noisy construction this morning.) It's 82 here and I'm melting CYS Candy Girl. Just my speed and fun for a Friday. (Also fun for a Friday -- splurging at LOL!)

[smilie=th_ahaaha]

Shopping at LOL is always fun. Are you a club member? There is a sale going on right now.

Melting Black Raspberry Vanilla from Scentsy. Gorgeous day here today and I plan on getting out to enjoy it. Have a good one, everyone!

Shopping at LOL is always fun. Are you a club member? There is a sale going on right now.

I'm not a club member, but I used a non-club code from the newsletter. Always nice to have an excuse to order!

th_Hello_.gif

DH managed to make it home early from work today th_blij40.gif He has been working extra hours and weekends, so this is a nice surprise. He is a lemon fan, so I am melting Lemon Fairy Cake from Nene's.

th_bb20.gif

has anyone tried Shelabbys? www.shelabbys.com

Sorry...I have never heard of them. :(

Gonna go take a peek.

EDIT: WOW...a 6 pack for $3.25? Great deal! I'm book marking that place!!

Haven't been having the best week. Thinking a little "retail" therapy may be in order. Hmmm....let's see...the HHS sale starts at six, wondering if I can hold out that long. :unsure:

Oh Honeybear....I am sorry to hear your week has been lousy...hope your shopping has brightened your spirits!! :ssshopping:

Just got in from work...

Put on Ava's Apple Zucchini...I absolutely love this one...It's different than other AZ I've tried...very sweet! [smilie=th_31]