The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

imgenrus2

HI from Missouri

Good Morning to all. My name is Cindylynn. Yes I am a candle junkie. I am also an avid reader, rock hound, flower gardener, and most importantly a Grandma. My Daisy is 3, JJ is almost 20 months and they consume most of my free time. Love it th_balloons.gif.

I am currently having fits for Lemon scented candles. I just finished up a hazelnut scented candle a couple of days ago,. I like the way the whole house smells like warmth. But....my all time most desired aroma is that of eucalyptus. not the medicinal kind-YUK- but that one that comes from the dried bunches from the craft store. Wish i could find a candle like that again. Probably because i havent been able to find one is why i like it so much?

Have a GOD Blessed Day everyone.

Guest jesuschick

Hi!!

There are a BUNCH of us here from Missouri. I am from the Kansas City area, we have Springfield represented and also someone about an hour east of me!

Hi Cindylynn! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

I am not into herbal scents, but hopefully someone else here can help you find the eucalyptus of your dreams!

Hi and welcome CindyLynn. [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol I'm also from Mo. in a tiny town 100ish miles east of K.C. Arent Grands the best? I have 2 girls, Kailey 12, and Mickenzie 8. I did get very bad news today though. My son snuck without telling me beforehand, and got snipped! [smilie=th_pullhair] He knew I desperatly wanted a grandson. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] [smilie=th_sign0164]

I told my dil, to tell him that as soon as he's healed, I'm gonna spank the tar out of him. [smilie=th_m4t3zo4] Hope to see you posting a lot and we're so glad you joined. [smilie=th_bounce]

Hi Cindylynn! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

I am not into herbal scents, but hopefully someone else here can help you find the eucalyptus of your dreams!

ME TOO!snoopy.gif

_smileyfacehugging_.gif

WOW! Thanx so much for all the warm welcomes! th_00000020.gif

I am really looking forward to chatting it up with all as fill the world with great scents!

Have a GOD Blessed Day !