The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Nautilique

Turquoise?

Hi!

I read over on FB that CandleDippers is getting rid of some discontinued oils, and she mentioned a scent called "Turquoise".

She doesn't have a scent description and told me it was popular at Candledippers and also popular with some of the CF peeps.

There used to be a Morenci candle called Turquoise Paradise and it was my all time fave, which they discontinued (and yes, I wrote and asked them if they would ever bring it back - nope)

and I've been looking for that scent ever since.

Anyone famililar with "Turquoise" and could give a description?

Thanks a zillion!

all i know is Ralph Lauren makes a perfume called Turquoise

Dewy Cassis, Indigo Violet Petals, Lily Of The Valley, Cactus Flower, Night Blooming Cereus, Orange Flower Absolute, Bulgarian Rose Absolute Desert Lily, Patchouli, Sliver Birch Wood, Polished Amber, Vanilla Bourbon, Rum

Sorry not much help am i [smilie=th_pullhair]

Hi!

I read over on FB that CandleDippers is getting rid of some discontinued oils, and she mentioned a scent called "Turquoise".

She doesn't have a scent description and told me it was popular at Candledippers and also popular with some of the CF peeps.

There used to be a Morenci candle called Turquoise Paradise and it was my all time fave, which they discontinued (and yes, I wrote and asked them if they would ever bring it back - nope)

and I've been looking for that scent ever since.

Anyone famililar with "Turquoise" and could give a description?

Thanks a zillion!

Laurie...I have an old scent list from Candledippers and it says:

Turquoise: Deep and Enchanting! A blend of citrus, vanilla and floral that is both uncommon and fantastic!

Not very exact, huh?

all i know is Ralph Lauren makes a perfume called Turquoise

Dewy Cassis, Indigo Violet Petals, Lily Of The Valley, Cactus Flower, Night Blooming Cereus, Orange Flower Absolute, Bulgarian Rose Absolute Desert Lily, Patchouli, Sliver Birch Wood, Polished Amber, Vanilla Bourbon, Rum

Sorry not much help am i [smilie=th_pullhair]

Hmmm... Those sound like very "Laurie-friendly" notes! And the description that Maggie found is vague enough that it could be the same...

I love Turquoise...have ordered it many times from Candle Dippers. The first vendor I ordered it from was called Texas Charm...not even sure if they are still in business. It's a lovely, unique scent.

edit...just checked, Texas Charm is still open, but I don't see Turquoise on the scent list anymore.

Thanks!

Turns out I got a bag of it from Candle Dippers this evening, she's getting rid of discontinued scents. I know I will probably love it . . . . another lost scent to pine after . . .

who knows, maybe it will turn up somewhere. Dontcha wonder how they decide to stop making things when so many people like it?

hmmmmmmm

<_<

Yay. You ordered it. I like CD's Turquoise scent, although the family turned their collective nose up at it. It is very unique and hard to explain. It's like an earthy, oatmeal, floral scent, which makes no sense. Odd at first, but it grew on me. I've ordered it several times.

I'm pretty sure that I know the supplier for that fragrance oil and it is not on her list anymore. I tried it a few years ago. Sure was a unique scent. Too bad it's gone. :(