The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

Good Morning

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

DH texted me that it's chilly outside, so I'm back to the winter scents. Yesterday was a nice break, but I'm determined to get them down to a number that will fit in the "Christmas" decorated box I made awhile back, and then onto new horizons.

SO - starting the day with Glade Glistening Snow by CFTKR in the kitchen and living room and the same scent by Can-Do in the hallway. Rest of the melters will get attention after more coffee.

I have to report that I melted Sunshine by Crabby Candles, and the cold smell was great (not strong, but a nice scent), but I tried them in 2 places and no throw at all. Not even in the bathroom with the door closed. ugh. I hate when that happens. But I sure did enjoy all the rest of my 'freshies" yesterday.

Off to the Pub this morning (Publix).

HAVE A SCENTSATIONAL DAY!!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Laurie, which version of 'Glade Glistening Snow' did you prefer? I like the original (from Glade) but I've never tried an etailer version.

I'm remelting Haley's 'Apple Peel Noel' in the living room, and I've added a cube of BH&G 'Pineapple Cilantro' to the bathroom. It is warm and muggy outside, and raining. With weather like this, I'm not really in the mood for winter scents.

Good Morning! I'm glad it's Friday!

Melting: Can-Do Spicy Apples & Peaches

YC Pomegranate Cider

Burning: Slatkins Frosted Cranberry

YC Christmas Cookie

Snowglobe9.gif Good Morning friends...we got a wee bit of snow overnight. Haven't been out, but I think there is a thin layer of ice underneath the snow. The roads must've been slick early this morning and school was cancelled. My boys are thrilled!

I took a wax break yesterday...did no melting at all! sha.gif

Today, I picked out a sample I got from Carol awhile ago...Butterscotch Oatmeal Thumbprints...delish and super strong!

Oh yeah, I have been trying to post my p0rn, but having difficulty. crysmilie.gif I don't know why I am having trouble since I have done it a million times before. I've resized all of my pics, but when I go to post them they come up ENORMOUS! SmileyAngryGrrr.gif So, I am working on it and hope to figure out what the heck is going on. Stay tuned...

[smilie=th_blij51] Good Mornin' all! So glad it's Friday! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Today it's:

WAHM Iced Lemon Cookies & Ice Cream Scoop Bread - both from a CF pal...they are both deliciously yummy! The bread is actually shaped like a loaf and is adorable! [smilie=thank_you]

Snickerdoodle Creations Lemon Biscotti- also yummy.

Good luck with the p0rn Aria...I hope you can get it posted...love seeing everyone's goodies!!! [smilie=th_sml29]

Have a good one! :)

Started another melter with Apples & Cinnamon from Thompson's...cold sniff is fabulous.

Maggie, I forgot to mention...A Primitive Glow included a beautiful catalog with my order. All of the scent descriptions are in it. Let me know if there are any scents you wanted descriptions of and I'll look them up for you. peppiokay.gif

Happy Friday all! Today's scents are:

Tarts

Amish Spice-Can-Do

Grammie's Berry Griddlecakes-Kim's

Candles

Cinnamon Roll-YC

Apple Pie-YC

Maggie, I forgot to mention...A Primitive Glow included a beautiful catalog with my order. All of the scent descriptions are in it. Let me know if there are any scents you wanted descriptions of and I'll look them up for you. peppiokay.gif

Horray and Thank you! :) That little girlie is so funny! She never did get back to me about the scents so I appreciate it...I was wondering about:

Country Wedding Cake

Farmhouse Kitchen

Hot Cinnamon Pan Candy

Shortnin Bread

Spoon Bread...but I think you said that one is discontinued, right?

Hi everyone. This is what I been melting/burning this week.

Melting: Lavender Martin-LOL, Tropical Red by LOL.

Wild Thing- Scent Sationals

Burning: Sugar Plum by Ashland, candle

Moonstruck by Bridgewater, votive,

peppiokay.gif

That little girlie is so funny!

I thought that was a dog! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Ok...now that I really look at it, those are pigtails & not ears? Duh. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting Scentisible Scents' Sugared Pumpkin - so good!! Reminds me of Can-Do's Baked Pumpkin. Luvs me some pumpkin! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Hi everyone, hope all of you are having a fun, Friday evening. I've had Can Do Mimi's House going in my melter this afternoon. I think it's just about all worn out at this point though.

Laurie, which version of 'Glade Glistening Snow' did you prefer? I like the original (from Glade) but I've never tried an etailer version.

Hi Jedda - I really can't say I noticed a difference. It did seem like the one from Can-Do started scenting almost immediately but they smelled pretty much the same.

This evening's melts:

Winter Garden by CFTKR in the living room

Holiday Sparkle by CFTKR in the hall

North Pole Workshop by Candle Dippers in my room

Have a good nite, friends!

I'ma goin' garage sailing in the morning.

Those look like good scents, Laurie! Lookin' for anything special at the sales?

Jedda - let us know how your FAM tarts are. Mine were works of art, but the throw was not strong enough for me.

Today has been Sands of Morroco - AMS and Sharp Dressed Man by Scentsy. (I smell a man's spicy lime cologne in this one.)

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great Friday. I worked - the usual boring stuff :lol:

Last night's melts were: LSC Avalanche, County Line Pink Berry Bundt Cake, and County Line Wide Open Spaces.

Debra - just read your post - we're AMS Sands of Morocco twins tonite! I have one cup left, so I put a half in my bedroom warmer. I adore that scent!! So pretty :D

Melting LSC Fig Tree down here. It was a freebie in my just arrived order. Kinda fruity musky - I like it. Also - County Line City Slicker in the bathroom.

Have a fun Saturday, everyone! :)

Good Morning no clue why i am up so early on a Saturday morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Starting out my day with Warm Zucchini Bread from Buggy Town and WildBerry Zucchini from Orchid Lake Candles.

Have a wonderful Saturday all.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Melting Scentsationals Ginger Pumpkin

Burning Gold Canyon White Pumpkin

Have a wonderful day everyone!