The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

Today's scent is LSC Sweet Snow. DH is especially fond of this one (all mint scents, really).

Welcome Jeanne! Great to have you.

Jason, I watched one of your videos too and subscribed to your feed. You remind me very strongly of a wonderful man I knew in college, plus the actual reviews are of course awesome. The CF community appreciates you very much! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Happy early morning, all :lol: Tossed and turned, so I came downstairs to tool around the net for a bit.

Laurie - I go to St. Maarten every March - have done so for nearly 20 years. My Dad has been there since mid-December, and I'll fly down with my sister on 3/4 for two weeks - he comes home a week after we do. I envy him greatly :lol: Really looking forward to seeing him/his girlfriend, and all of the friends we see yearly - islanders and March visitors of all ages. So excited!

Laurie and sweet - I ordered pretty late in the sale, and my order number is: 10382366 - it was for 40 tarts. I was actually surprised I got my CnS - figured it would be a few more weeks. Hope you both hear from her soon!! :D

Tonite's melts were:

LOL Ruby Red, LOL Fireside, and County Line City Slicker.

Time to go back to bed - I'm feeling sleeeeeeepy - yes! :lol:

Good Morning, everyone. I tossed and turned all night so I feel like a zombie--had weird dreams when I did doze off so I hope the day gets better as it goes on. Ha!! Just one votive burning so far today--Grapefruit from Yankee's new Citrus Passion line--wonderful scent. Have a good day, all.

good-morning.gif

(I wish I was really that perky at this hour - lol)

Sheila - your trip sounds HEAVENLY!

[smilie=cloud_9]

Trep - I hate those nights, you feel like you were busier sleeping that during the day and then you're burned out in the morning instead of rested.

[smilie=grrr]

This morning I decided to ditch the holiday/winter scents I've been dutifully melting and go for something refreshing! After the holidays I got the most wonderful swap box from a CF buddy . . .

[smilie=thank_you]

and I have been dying to break into it, but I was determined to work down that holiday stash. (which I still have a ways to go on) . . . Anyway . . . today I am starting the morning with Berry Verbena by CFTKR, which I received 4 beautiful bundt tarts in my package.

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

When the rest of the world gets stirring, I will do the other melters in some fresh clean scents as well.

have-a-great-day.jpg

[eta]

Lemongrass Verbena by BH&G (also from my CF Buddy) in 2 bathrooms

& da Lime in da Coconut by Tara's Candle Cottage (a CF prize winning) in the family room

mmmmm - it smells GREAT in here!!

Good morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe i also did not sleep well

Starting my day off with Cranberry Orange Spice from CCCC and Orange Chifon from Orchid lake. Have a great day all.

Good Morning...

Santa's Cookies from Nellies Acres today...yummy.

Have a good one. :)

Got my Shady Mountain shipping notice... [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Nothing from LSC yet. I ordered early but I guess mine had create a scents and they might take longer? [smilie=th_confused3]

Anyone ordering on Friday?

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting Crosscreek Cheesecake, mmmm. I have not tried LSC yet, but only hear terrific things. I might place an order on Friday. I have a hard time with long TAT....like an impatient little kid...is it here yet, is it here yet???tongue.gif

Thank you for the get well wishes for DD, Maggie and Sweet. She felt well enough to go to school today so that's a good sign.

Melting Homemade Cookies from B&BW. Have a great day, everyone!

Good morning, everyone. I am new to these boards! This morning I am burning Yankee's Pure Radiance Beachfront....smell good...a very light coconut which I enjoy because I dislike overwhelming coconut scents. I have Kringle Splash burning in the living room and love the fresh scent!

Enjoy your day!!

Hi Jeanne, and welcome to Candlefind! Are you the Jeanne from the YC FB page? Either way, glad you're here!

Thanks to those who commented about my videos on YT...still new at it, so hopefully I will become more polished as I go. I just fixed my focus issues on my cam the other day, so it's trial and error, but definitely having fun with it!

Today I am just remelting a Blueberry Scone tart from YC...have to go to work in a bit, but after work I will fire up two melters and two candles, as usual!

Welcome Jeanne!!!

This rainy after noon I am burning a Scentsible Scents votive scented Stockings and Fir and SS candle Creme Brulee'. I'm also melting Can Do Grandma Cantrell's Cookies.

Changed out the melters to Haley's Twilight!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] and [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Decided to put my Christmas scents away for the year and rearranged my stash...love finding oldies but goodies! :)

I just put on Haley's "Apple Peel Noel". I was digging around in the storage area under my bed, looking for a particular yarn for some mittens that I want to start tonight. Lo and behold, I found a USPS box full of Haley's tarts! Six bags and a couple dozen cups - I stashed it away when it arrived a few months ago, and then completely forgotten about it. Yay for finding hidden tarts!

Laurie and sweet - I ordered pretty late in the sale, and my order number is: 10382366 - it was for 40 tarts. I was actually surprised I got my CnS - figured it would be a few more weeks. Hope you both hear from her soon!! :D

TY Sheila! Guess knowing your order # doesn't help me after all. Pam's FB page said she got 127 orders from the sale & my number is over 300 numbers before yours, so, that tells me.....nuttin. :huh: Maybe it's like watching a pot of water boil - never does while you watch it...so I'll stop watching. ;)

Michele - if you're melting, your nose must be better? :thyay:

I'm melting Busy B's Honey Ginger and it's :toppoints: fabulous!

Good evening tonight i am melting country bumpkin,harvest danish and country kitchen all from CFTKR have a great evening.

[smilie=th_hello] waxie friends! I'm at last settling in for the evening and am burning BBW Autumn Apple and Haley's flowerpot votives in Red Delicious Apple and Apple Cinnamon. Smellin' and lookin' pretty here! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Hope you're all doing well.

Gail

We made nachos tonight with all the toppings we could find. I should not eat again for a really long time. I am so full, I am too lazy to change the melter!

Still going with Honey Flower from Abbey Road. (Member them?)