The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

Good evening we are getting some rain and lightning looks dreary out there so i decided to melt vanilla cinnamon from country chunkie candles my son is melting rootbeer from Haley's. Hope you all enjoy your evening

Laurie & MaggieMae - I did find it several places, like here, but they were all vendors I've never heard of before. Not that that's a bad thing. [smilie=th_pardon] When the melt started out, I smelled mostly apples and fireside, ,which I liked, but, the longer it went, it turned slightly 'cologne-y', which I'm not a fan of :wacko: , so ended up turning it off. I have a large 2oz melt left & can send half to each of U, if you'd like to try it - ? [smilie=yes]

I won't say no this time, thank you! I happen to love "cologn-y" so it sounds like a match made in heaven. Thank you!

[smilie=thank_you]

I saw them here too, anyone heard of this vendor (Almost Country)?:

http://www.almostcountrytartsandwarmers.com/catalog.php?item=515

Today I finished off another winter scent - my bag of Sweet Snow by Haley's Heavenly.

I still have a bag of cubes from Nene's I think, but I will hang onto it, because it's something that would work any time of year I think.

I have Nutmeg & cedar by CandleDippers in my room. I can't say I can pick out the cedar, but it smells really good, I like it.

Frankincense & Myrrh by BH&G in my bathroom, but it needs a change-out

DS#2 has Cool Water by Kim's Tart Candles in his room. Very *manly* for a now 11-year old!

and DD#1 has Vanilla Oak by Can-Do in her room, it's wafting into the hallway, I LOVE that one!

Anyone else plotting to pick up a few when she re-opens on the 31st? Do I remember hearing there would be a 1-day sale then?

I NEED some of that Vanilla Oak and some Eucalyptus Ice if she still has it, if she doesn't I may have to beg and plead!

[smilie=th_allah]

Have a great evening, friends!

Jason, Could you post the link for your youtube reviews? I'd love to see it! :)

I have a large 2oz melt left & can send half to each of U, if you'd like to try it - ? [smilie=yes]

Sweet, you don't have to do that...but I thank you so much for asking! :thwetkissf: However, I might just place an order with Almost Country since Laurie has found it there and I just got an email about lots of sale tarts!!!

I saw them here too, anyone heard of this vendor (Almost Country)?:

http://www.almostcountrytartsandwarmers.com/catalog.php?item=515

I definitely have heard of them! I have ordered there MANY times and Linda is a doll! Oh dear, I feel another order coming on!! ;)

Earlier it was:

Sea Salt Caramel and Cinnamon something or other from Auntie Di's (the label is smeared)

Now it's:

Pumpkin Brulee Crumble from Starring Fragrances...Debra's post reminded me I had this!

Macadamia Nut Cake & Sweet Ripe Bananas from Bizzy B

Melting Buttercream Frosting from my just arrived order from A Primitive Glow...yummy! I am pleased with everything so far. p0rn coming!!!

[smilie=th_dancing_smile] Can't wait to see it!

Maggie, oh no! Have you ever worn contact lenses before or is this your first time? I have worn the Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism for a few years and love them! Maybe you just need a week or so to get adjusted to them. Wear mine all day, every day.

Yep...I've been wearing lens for about 20 years.. [smilie=th_sSig_what] ...but I always wore regular B&L...I have a tiny astigmatism but my eyes are getting rotten as I am aging so she thought I should try a pair...Boy- once I put them in everything was crazy [smilie=th_cocktail] ...very GROOVY..my eye muscles were killing me and I felt like my eyes were crossing! [smilie=th_foolish1]

Ohh, Now I have to try Almost Country. I haven't melted in a long time I need a new vendor to spice up my stash.th_dancing_smile.gif

I have also ordered from Almost Country a couple of times. I would order again.

Trep - that is so funny, and so like something I would do! I reach and grab and never look at labels!

I have a really nice candle burning that was part of a gift basket - Pacifica's Russian Fir. These candles are so pretty they are hard to burn!

Hey everyone! I followed the scented trail back here :lol: I've been super busy at work - picking up extra shifts to financially prep for my March vacation. I work like a maniac from New Years until the day before I leave, and while it's exhausting, it's all worth it once I put my toes in the sand [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr 39 more days.....

Trep - so glad to read about your Dad - awesome news!! Bless him - we should all be so lucky to have the will to work through it at that age :D

Big hugs for you, Debra - so sad that you lost one of your furbabies :( Thinking of you and your family.

In celebration of my LSC sale order shipping today (YAY!) I'm melting:

LSC Honey Patchouli in the living room, and Earthen Oak in my bedroom. I also have County Line's Pink Berry Bundt Cake going in the bathroom.

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!! :wub:

Almost Country is great to deal with--Linda is a super fast shipper and a great communicator. I have ordered lots and lots of tart warmers from her and have always been very pleased. Her tarts are very good, too.

Starting my day out with Crosscreek Blueberry Bing. First time to try this one. Have a great day.

Jason, Could you post the link for your youtube reviews? I'd love to see it! :)

I hope Jason doesn't mind if I share:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNoseKnows76/videos

However, I might just place an order with Almost Country since Laurie has found it there and I just got an email about lots of sale tarts!!!

Did you get an email from Almost Country about a sale? I looked around on the site for a place to sign up for a newsletter or email notices but didn't see one.

SO - give it up! WHAT LOTS OF TART SALES????

Oh dear, I feel another order coming on!! ;)

We must be twins, separated at birth - I have the same feeling!

Hey everyone! I followed the scented trail back here :lol: I've been super busy at work - picking up extra shifts to financially prep for my March vacation. I work like a maniac from New Years until the day before I leave, and while it's exhausting, it's all worth it once I put my toes in the sand [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr 39 more days.....

So exciting Sheila ! Where are you headed?

Waaaah - I haven't gotten one yet. Looking and Looking. Looking for a Shady Mountain CnS too, somebody said they got one so it shouldn't be long! I was fearing that she might have gotten overwhelmed since she was planning to close anyway and cancel orders. Perish the thought!

This morning I am rewarming Sweet Snow by Haley's in the living room, kitchen and hallway, but I'm sure I will change it out when I get back from dropping the kids off, unless it knocks me out when I get home - I can hardly smell it right now.

I did split a snowflake tart of Alpine Snowdrift by CFTKR between 2 small bathroom warmers and they smell great. I was afraid they wouldn't melt, but they are behaving nicely!

Also changed out my room and put Arctic Air by Candle Dippers in there.

HAPPY HUMP DAY CandleFind Friends!

Good Morning! thbubblesmiley.gif

I have Thompson's Spice Cake melting this morning. Smells great, but I also plugged in a new wallflower in Juniper Breeze in our mudroom and is sort of taking over the whole first floor icon_eek.gif...hope it tones down a bit.

DITTO on Almost Country...love Linda's Tarts! She is a sweet lady and ships quickly! Her tarts are very clean, packaging is top notch and her scents are out of this world. onesmiley1-1.gif I got the sale email too...bag.gif

Maggie, maybe your eyes just need to get used to the new contacts? I recall having to adjust to them for a week or two...but didn't experience anything extreme like you've described! Yikes! gluck.gif Hopefully will get to post p0rn later on....

DS#1 just got on the bus, so now I need to go wake DS#2

Have a great morning everyone!

I'm melting "Warm Vanilla Creme" from BH&G in the living room, nothing else yet. I'll clean out the warmers after school drop offs.

Good morning starting my day with Apple & Pumpkin Strudel from Ye old cc

she is having a sale soon cant wait to restock. Have a great day

Melting Sweet Cranberry Chutney from BH&G. As soon as DD wakes up I'm going to add Eucalyptus from Scentsy to her room. She's home today sick with a nasty cold. She stayed home yesterday, too. I guess that's what happens when you go to two sleepovers and a birthday party all in the same week-end.

Good morning, everyone. I am new to these boards! This morning I am burning Yankee's Pure Radiance Beachfront....smell good...a very light coconut which I enjoy because I dislike overwhelming coconut scents. I have Kringle Splash burning in the living room and love the fresh scent!

Enjoy your day!!

Melting Ava's country Cupboard's Buttery Maple Zucchini....waiting patiently for them to reopen...and place another order :))))

[smilie=th_Welcome1-1] Jeanne--glad to have you with us. My Yankee store had that Beachfront burning in the store when I was there Monday and you are right--it is a nice light coconut scent.

For this afternoon it is Scentsationals Oatmeal Cookie and Vanilla Bean. I put one upstairs and one down and they mix very well together.

Have a great afternoon everybody.

Laurie~ Thanks for the link...gonna go take a peek...I love reviews! I miss the ones from Tunisianswife!

EDIT: OMG...Is he just adorable!?! Love the CanDo review...What's Cookin? LOL..Gonna keep watching! ;)

BTW,I was checking out Almost Country and noticed that it's her regular site that has a bunch of scents on sale but her ebay site (which has the Fireside Serenity) doesn't....Just in case...her regular site is:

http://www.almostcountrytartsandwarmers.com/

Thanks Aria...The Doc did mention that my astigmatism might not be bad enough yet....that could be why they are so crazy. I didn't throw them out yet so I might give them another go! :)

Mpfand~ Hope your DD feels better soon! [smilie=th_balloons]

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Jeanne and [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

Melting Ava's country Cupboard's Buttery Maple Zucchini....waiting patiently for them to reopen...and place another order :))))

OMG Becky....I saw some pictures of some incredibly huge tart bars and couldn't read the label...finally found out it was Ava's and I can not wait to place an order...SO glad to hear they are great!!!

Melting:

Cinnamon Baklava, Bananas Foster & Praline Encrusted French Toast all from LSC

Upstairs:

Citrus Linen H20 from Crosscreek

Laurie~ Thanks for the link...gonna go take a peek...I love reviews! I miss the ones from Tunisianswife!

EDIT: OMG...Is he just adorable!?! Love the CanDo review...What's Cookin? LOL..Gonna keep watching! ;)

BTW,I was checking out Almost Country and noticed that it's her regular site that has a bunch of scents on sale but her ebay site (which has the Fireside Serenity) doesn't....Just in case...her regular site is:

http://www.almostcou...andwarmers.com/

Okay, I've got to be slow or something. I've been looking at her "regular" site, and I see on the home page where it says

"I am having a huge After the Holidays Sale on tarts. Check out the sale link below. Don't miss out on the great bargains"

But I'll be darned if I see anything when I click the tag that says "sale" other than 2 warmers and a candle shade.

What am I doing wrong?

And as for Jason - he really IS adorable. What's cookin' Jason. That was too funny!

Okay, I've got to be slow or something. I've been looking at her "regular" site, and I see on the home page where it says

"I am having a huge After the Holidays Sale on tarts. Check out the sale link below. Don't miss out on the great bargains"

But I'll be darned if I see anything when I click the tag that says "sale" other than 2 warmers and a candle shade.

What am I doing wrong?

And as for Jason - he really IS adorable. What's cookin' Jason. That was too funny!

It's not you...it's me. [smilie=th_yellow5] Switch what I said. The Fireside is on her regular site, right? Then it must be her ebay site that has the sale.

http://stores.ebay.com/Almost-Country-Tart-Warmers-Etc?refid=store

Oh boy, it's been a LONG day!!! [smilie=th_sorry_]

Added Praline Pound Cake from Shayz

I won't say no this time, thank you! I happen to love "cologn-y" so it sounds like a match made in heaven. Thank you!

I saw them here too, anyone heard of this vendor (Almost Country)?

Laurie - I'll put it in the mail to you asap! I tried Almost Country about 3 years ago, too. Everything was good - would (or should I say will [smilie=th_cha40] ) order again.

Sheila - I've got order envy. [smilie=th_pardon] Do you mind if I ask what your order # was?

Mpfand - hope your DD feels better soon!

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Nog - yummmmm! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]