The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

Thanks Laurie! I am thinking the squeeze bottle you are talking about would be easier.

Aria, I also use the squeeze bottle and it is much better than I imagine a neti pot might be. You can control the pressure/speed of the saline, and only do what you're comfortable with. For me it has been a great help with my allergies. I especially like to do a sinus rinse during the day before I leave my home, to get the maximum benefit of temporarily being in an environment with much less animal dander. There have been many times where my nose feels "tickly" and doing a sinus rinse makes it go away because it literally just flushes the offending particles right out.

I'm melting LSC Cactus & Sea Salt. This is a very nice one after several recent fall scents.

Count me in the creeped out by the Neti Pot group! As much as swimming water hurts going up the nose, I just can not imagine...

Laurie - thanks for you offer - I may well take you up on it if this last transfer does not work.

Aria - funny you mention the B&BW labels - I say them today and was so disappointed - the Christmas ones were fabulous. That big print is just...odd.

We had a big snow storm last night, so no power until late this afternoon. How 1970's - I had to head off to work with no weather report on the TV or computer! (And no shampoo or makeup, either [smilie=th_shout])

I am melting BRH - Pink Sugar

For this morning, I put on a couple of tarts from Kim's Tart Candles - "Carrot Cake" and "Pumpkin Crunch Pie". To be honest, they have been melting for about an hour, both smell like straight-up cinnamon. They smell different on cold sniff, but after they melted they lost the other notes. Maybe it's my nose?

Also, I was looking at her site earlier, and noticed a few new scents including some Lush dupes - I might have to place a small order soon!

Good Morning! Burning Tyler's Kathina. This is very strong it's scenting my whole house. This was a Christmas gift and I'm going to start buying more of Tyler's. It's one of the large jars and I have had it lit for about 2 hours and it has a full melt pool. It's a winner for me.

Good Morning!

It is extremely cold here today. I hate cold weather. Going to meet my DS and DSIL for lunch today. Should be fun.

Right now I am melting Can Do Gingerbread Latte in all melters.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Michele~ Enjoy your lunch! :)

Shortygal~ Love your avatar...it's so cute!

Debra~ Yikes! No electricity in the winter?!? That's rough...hope it's back on soon!

This morning has been:

Haley's Frosted Honey Grahams....yum. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Have a good one! :)

CFTKR Amber and Musk~ lovely scent !

LSC~ Let Them Eat Cake

Yesterday was WAHM Pumpkin Souffle, which was amazing. I am still dreaming about it today and wish I had more. This was my only WAHM tart, as it was part of my Christmas contest package (Thanks Cyn !). :crysmiley1:

Cute avatar, shortygal.

I have been out all day--got some of the new stuff at Yankee--the hanging citrus tart burner and a couple of clearance lemon votive holders--also a tart of Green Grass and two of Vanilla Caramel and some votives of the new citrus line -- two grapefruit, one each of the orange and lemon--I will melt them in the tart warmer.

I have CCCC Ma Cherie melting--wonderful scent.

Have a great night, everyone.

shortygal--I have been thinking of doing that mix of gingerbread and vanilla creme myself--how did you like it?

I like it together, it kind of mellows the gingerbread out a little bit. I am fine with the gingerbread by itself, but my hubby is less tolerant of certain scents lol. I figured it would tone down the spice.

I'm melting Can-Do Valentine Cookies. It's a pink heart shape I got in my order from last Valentine's Day. The scent is scrumptious -- hitting the spot after I spent several hours melting a fresh scent.

Tonight I'm melting 'Jelly Donut' from Kim's Tart Candles. I'm probably going to light some candles later, but I haven't selected them yet.

Good evening everyone tonight i am melting Marshmallow Lemon Cookie from Shady Mountain Candles

hope she does not close for long i love her stuff.

[smilie=th_316785e4] Good morning so glad its Friday starting my day off with What's Cookin from Can do and Vanilla Latte from Chunkie candles. Hope you all have a great friday.

snowman3.gif Good Morning friends! We're expecting some snow later on today! The kids and I will be able to go sledding tomorrow!

Well, good news, I can smell again! I am able to enjoy my tarts and candles!! party_on.gif

I have Gold Canyon Strudel & Spice burning and also started Carol's Gingerbread Cake in one of my melters! Smells great!

Thanks for all the feedback on the BBW candles...I thought the big lettering was kind of odd also. I did not even notice that a lot of the new scents have coconut...duh.gif

yayasisters.gif Welcome shortygal!

I've got some errands to run this morning...have a great day everyone! 120103_emTE32_prv1.gif