The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

Good Morning!

Melting Pumpkin Roll from Scentsy...thanks to a CF friend!

sweet, glad you are enjoying your tarts from Scentsible Scents

Have a GREAT day!

Good Morning!

It is a rainy day but at least it is supposed to be in the 50's. Crazy weather.

Starting off the day with CFTKR Honey Buttered Rolls.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Michele, Honey Buttered Rolls sounds like a good scent for a rainy morning. I've got an old Blue Gecko Pomegranate Passion melting and the dregs of a YC Cranberry Peppermint candle on the warmer.

th_autumboy.gif

Laurie, I agree with Kim about looking into the Care Credit Plan. Your dentist should have all of the information, and may even set it up for you, like my oral surgeon's office did for me. It's basically a non-interest paying way to stretch out your payments. Care Credit pays the dentist and then you pay Care Credit. Or perhaps your dentist will even let you make payments over time. My kids' orthodondist was willing to let me make payments whenever I could over a two year period. I still owe him some money but I want him to remove the braces first before he gets the final payment. :lol: He's so rich that he just goes along with whatever you want to pay him. :o

Todays melts are Nene's Sweet Snow Pine upstairs and BH&G Sparkling Berry Garland downstairs. I have all of the windows open upstairs to air out the house.

Sweet: I'm glad to hear you like the Bittersweet scent from Scentsible Scents. This scent will be in my next order. I am burning Twigs and Teacups from SS and also melting Panna Cotta from Cozy Cottage. This is just one beautiful, drool worthy scent... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] We are getting a respectable snowfall this afternoon. Hopefully, not too much though. I have to drive downtown later this afternoon to take DS to his class. Have a good afternoon y'all.

Sweet, sounds like an interesting scent...glad you're enjoying it!

Switched to:

Hot Apple Strudel from Bliss

Caramel Apple Zucchini Bread from Backroad Hobbies

:)

~ That Lavender Confections (LSC)is still going upstairs and it's AMAZING!

Just finished making and decorating 6 dozen cake pops...whew.gif

Melting Harvest Spice from Thompson's Candle Co.

Just finished making and decorating 6 dozen cake pops...whew.gif

Aria, tell us how you decorated them! Was this for a special event? If they're not gobbled up yet, maybe you could post a little p0rn in the What's for Dinner thread! I did cake pops once and it was a little too high-maintenance for me, but undeniably cute.

I'm a little jealous of those of you getting snow. I used to live in North Dakota and now I live in a place that gets no snow at all most winters. It's easier and safer to get around, and of course less chilly, but not quite the same.

Today I'm melting a mouth-watering favorite: SH Orange Chiffon Cake. I have a whole big bag of this and that is a very good thing. Pardon me while I wipe my drool off the keyboard. Luckily I made a lemon yogurt bundt cake this morning, so maybe I can nibble that and pretend. Not the same, but better than nothing. Meanwhile I am reorganizing our linen/bathroom closet, and I am realizing just how often DH and I just toss random stuff in there. Sheesh, what a jumble of random junky items! I think DH will be very pleased to see the transformation.

Tonight I'm melting "Cupcake" from Scentsationals, and burning a candle from Slatkin. The candle scent is from this summer - "Island Colada".

It is supposed to cool off a bit tonight, and then we'll have temps only in the 50's tomorrow. We get so little "winter" weather that I have to cling to every little bit that comes around!

Winding down with Christmas Apple by LOL

DS is enjoying Squeaky Clean by Crabby Candle in his room - he LOVES this scent so I ordered him a bunch of it. Sure beats the *boy smell*.

See ya tomorrow!

g0070-2.gif

It is pretty cold here, too! I have to bring in the hummingbird feeders (some of those little guys are sticking around) inside or they freeze at night.

I have Cookies for Santa from CD melting - 1/2 of the regular size tart and it is scenting the whole main floor.

Hey all! RainRainRain for about 24 hours - kinda cleared up late tonite, and the temp is gonna bottom out over the weekend - teens and 20's. That totally sucks, but we've had ZERO snow this winter. None. Zip. Nada. If I could do a cartwheeel, I would :lol: Weirdest winter ever. But this only means we're gonna get destroyed by a blizzard at some point - you watch [smilie=th_laughing]

Laurie - hope everything works out ok with your dental woes. I've heard of the Dental Credit thing - maybe do a little Googling for more info? Hugs for ya!

Last night's melts were: CFTKR Calabrian Bergamot & Violet, Orchid Lake Black Canyon, and Soy Breeze Boston Tea Party.

Tonite: Luna Bleu Chergui Sugar (my true love!), Cheryl's White Pear & Peony, and Dream Tarts Apple Orchard.

Have a fab Friday, all! [smilie=yes]

ww0010.gif

Thank you all for your kind empathy and great suggestions about my dental woes. I truly appreciate what a great group of FRIENDS you all are!

[smilie=group_hug]

Today is an LOL day (so far) for the most part:

Pink Christmas Trees in the kitchen

Holiday Home in the hall

Christmas Apple in the living room

and

Winters Comfort from Candle Dippers in my bedroom.

Have a great day, my friends!

Good morning

Burning GC Strudel & Spice

Christy, I have a Babycakes maker. I made chocolate ones dipped in chocolate coating...some have sprinkles and some have white chocolate drizzled on them. Nothing too intricate. We're going to a hockey tournament this weekend...DS#2 is playing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We'll be gone until Sunday afternoon.

Happy Friday the 13th Those who got hit with snow be careful

Starting my day out with Jack Frost from Buggytown, Marshmallow Lemon Cookie from Shady Mountain Candles and Creamy Pumkin from Laughing Out Loud Candles.Hope you all have a great day