The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

Good Morning, everyone. Starting mine out with a mix of Yankee Sweet Strawberry and Vanilla Cupcake--hoping it will smell like strawberry shortcake. Have a great day.

cmarie--I am with you on the tarts/pretty tealight holders thing. I still am trying to use up some candles but for the ease and scent throw you can't beat the tarts and the tealights always look so pretty in their different holders. Lots less hassle, also.

Michele - your FIL is feeling better now?

My FIL has opened his eyes and is looking around. He still cannot breathe on his own. They did a tracheotomy yesterday. He is still not out of the woods yet. Thanks for asking.

I am still melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Vanilla Bean Boysenberry. I am going to change out in a bit.

Continued prays for your father in law

Today i am starting my day of with Welcome home from Country Chunkie Candles. Have a great day all.

Michele~ Glad he has opened his eyes- that seems postive...still in my prayers!

Melting:

Cinnamon Vanilla Waffle Cone from LSC...great scent but first melt from them that is light.

Coffee Cake & Spice from Shady Mountain- fav.

Have a good one. :)

Melting from Wahm's today-

Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Coffee Caramel Cream

Buttercream Espresso

I am just helping DD pack her things. She has to go back to school this afternoon for sorority recruitment. Hopefully she will be back by the weekend before the semester starts on Tuesday.

Didn't check in yesterday, been feeling grey and yucky like the weather. I went to the dentist yesterday and got the bad news on how much out of pocket to get my teeth fixed - $9100 after insurance. Seriously?! ugh

:o :( [smilie=angry] [smilie=crap]

Adding insult to injury, I dropped my cellphone in the toilet (clean water, thank God), and it seems to still be working, but can no longer recognize the memory card. Luckily the memory card was recognized by my computer so I was able to salvage my photos. I'm taking the phone apart and putting it in a jar of rice to see if the last of the water can get sucked out and maybe the card will work again

[smilie=th_pardon]

Anyway, I'll be changing out the melters later on, still have yesterday's Sugar Plum Faieries. I had 2 going from Buggytown, and 1 from LOL. The one from LOL I can still slightly smell, the other 2 are history.

Have a good day!

Wow sorry Laurie that is a lot of out of pocket expense

tonight i am melting Buttercream Maple Zucchini from CFTKR have a great evening all.

Hi all! Tonight's scents tarts are Amish Cheesecake-OMG and Cinnamon Buns-The Clackhouse, also burning YC Oatmeal Cookie.

OMG Laurie...that's a monster bill! Maybe they can work the bill down a little if they know your insurance isn't covering much...particularly if you're a regular.

My DD dropped her cell in the toilet once too...if you take the battery out and blow dry all the peices - it should work just fine.

Jules~ Absolutely ADORABLE!!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Picked out of the Carol basket earlier in the afternoon:

Trisha's Sweet Cake Zucchini- wonderful scent! :)

I hope tomorrow brings better news, Laurie!

Jules, that is really cute. Scented in gingerbread?

I have an old Archipelago candle burning. I no longer have the lid and it appears that the scent name was there. It is some type of pine/evergreen.

Christmas Memories by Cottage Hill in the melters.

Hey candlepeeps! I've been away for a bit, and I'm trying to get caught up on the good smells world. Nice to read what everyone is melting :D

Work has been off the hook insane the last week or so. Even the kids in their 20's are like I'M EXHAUSTED! I'm more than twice their age, so yeah - I was hobbling this past weekend :lol: Very happy that we're so busy, but my March vacation cannot come soon enough! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Michele - your FIL will be in my thoughts. Big hugs for you and your family, darlin [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Laurie - My Mom used clove oil for tooth pain when I was a kid, so I always have some in the house and take it with me when I travel - you never know if you'll need it. I also bought that little Red Cross kit at Rite Aid. I try to use natural remedies when I can, and clove oil is wonderful!

Melts for tonite are:

LSC Sweetgrass & Cedar

LOL Three Musketeers

TDC Sienna Sunset

Have an excellent Wednesday, everyone!! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]