The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

I am posing here awfully late - but I have keyboard issues. It just starts typing away when I hit certain keys! The *** is the popular one. Lines and line of them to erase.

Tonight is Scentsy Paradise Punch.

Sweet, a hat trick is when a hockey player scores three goals in one game. They're pretty rare.

Thanks Christy! [smilie=kewl] ....no wonder Aria was beaming with pride in her DS's accomplishment! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Went to Michaels today and picked up 3 Ashland tarts..melting the Pumpkin Spice one and I love it...it smells like the Embers one that I love.

MaggieMae - score! [smilie=th_c2e41937] Glad you finally found that scent!

I'm melting Can-Do's Powdered Cinnamon Donuts and burning Slatkin's Cinnamon Sugared Donuts. It's a cinnamon donut morning here and smelling gooooooood! [smilie=th_aa17]

Good for your son Aria!! Be proud.

I am melting CFTKR Judy's Jems. Smells great.

It is going to be a quiet day around here. I have some laundry to do and then just going to relax.

Good Morning melting Hillbilly Noel from Sun Harbor and getting ready to tackle the laundry pile. Hope you all have a great Sunday.

Good Morning... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting

Breakfast in Vermont from CBV

To Grandmother House from OMG- What a mix!! Zucchini Bread, Banana Nut Brownie and Bear Claws... [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Creme Brulee Milk Shake from LOL- part of my winnings last year. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Thanks- it smells wonderful!

:hello: candle friends!

I'm melting Haley's Trick or Treat. Yeah, yeah, it's way off season but you just never know when little princesses or ghosties might show up at your door. [smilie=th_laughing] I tell ya, buddies, not having much time for melting makes it all the more delightful when I do. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I hope all of you are enjoying your smellies as much as ever!

Gail

Snowberry from Scentsy today. I just finished supervising the kids while they cleaned their bathrooms. Now that they have their own bathrooms, they're responsible for cleaning them. They're both doing well, even DS. I'm going to spend the rest of the day working on laundry. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] How does it multiply overnight? [smilie=th_scratch]

Hi everyone! After another morning of running around, both boys went over a friends house and I've had a couple of hours of relaxation. DH had to work today believe it or not...big moola, but I miss him as he worked yesterday also!

sweet and Christy, it sure was a big accomplishment for DS...the hat trick. It was just amazing! He was beaming all day about it! Love that kid.

Melting Pumpkin Pie from Thompson's Candle and lovin' it.

Maggie, glad you found and like the Ashland melts. When I was at Michael's, I was shopping for something else and just happened to wander down the candle aisle. Really...no joke. I just took a quick peek at the Ashland items and didn't even sniff any of the clams. I'll have to check them out when I have more time to sniff!

The boys will be home very soon and I've got to get started on our dinner.

Have a good evening everyone!

Today has been one of those days that nothing smells good to me changed out the warmers 3 times just put in Haley Apple Orchard hope its the last one of the evening.

We've been out all day visiting friends. The drive there was long, but it was a beautiful day for a ride in the country with the family.

As soon as we got home I put LOL - Tinsel in the melter. Only 3 more Christmas melts in stash. woohoo.

Recent melts:

LSC - Apple Butter Pound Cake, Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams, Cherry Marshmallow

YC - Gingerbread Maple, Be Thankful

Burns:

BH - Vanilla Bliss

Currently melting:

Ashland - Lemon Meringue

Burning:

Haley's - Absolutely Fabulous Cake

Hello everyone!

Long time no seeeeee! Hope all is doing well.

Well im melting Nene's Coco Cobana and CFTKR Cactus and Seasalt tonight while watching new show Guy vs Rachel on Food Network ^_^

Jules, I am so jealous that your Christmas stash is almost gone!

I have been melting an old Cottage Hill - Winterberry Wreath and also Things that make Sense - April Showers.

Jules, I am so jealous that your Christmas stash is almost gone!

I am so jealous too!! I have way too many. Hopefully I can melt some through the end of the month.

SweetTart-Nice to see you.

I am going to turn the melters off for the night. Really enjoying CFTKR Lavender Berry Sugar Cookie. It has been on awhile and still life left. It has been going about 9 hours already.

Good night!!

Good morning all! I'm melting 'Kitchen Spice' from Kim's Tart Candles. Very nice, as always.

Today is full of errands and running around, so that's probably the only melt until this evening.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Monday already, Good Morning starting my day off with Amish Friendship bread from Ava's and Pumpkin Soufle from Crabby's have a great day all.

Candlelove, so glad to hear that you love CFTKR Lavender Berry Sugar Cookie . It is now a definite on my list to try, and I guess I should order it soon in case it sells out.

This morning's melts are CFTKR Apple Corn Pudding and CFTKR Caramelized Banana Cake (one of my favorites).