The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

For the rest of the day it is Tropical Dreams from Scentsationals.

Stella and Aria--I know what you mean by not sleeping good. I usually do but when I don't it makes for a long and unpleasant day. Hopefully you'll both sleep extra good tonight.

Jedda--hope you feel better soon!

Jedda, feel better soon! Stella and Aria -- sleep problems are icky. Hope you snooze the night away tonight!

Today I'm melting CFTKR Zucchini Bread and TBG Elf Sweat. Actually, Elf Sweat is the single reason why I placed that Bathing Garden order last month, and it was SO WORTH IT. I LOVE this scent!! So happy and fizzy and sweet. YUM. Definitely in my top 5 scents of all time.

[smilie=snoopy] [smilie=th_aola] :confettistars:

Hi all! snowman.gif

Melting Spiced Pumpkin Nectar from Cheryl's...doesn't that sound exotic? This was a gift from a CF buddy and I do thank her...it smells wonderful! throckon-smiley.gif

Earlier I had started melting CFTKR Home Sweet Home...just wasn't my kind of scent so I turned the melter off. It smelled like a very strong, perfumey floral scent...like rose petals. Not what I expected at all , especially since the cold sniff was sort of spicy. huhsmileyf3.gif

jedda, hope you are feeling better soon...I know just how you feel! ballonenbloemen.gif

Thanks trep, I usually sleep quite well. Maybe it's because DH is gone.

Need to go and pick something to melt upstairs...see you all later! toodlepeeps.gif

Hi everyone!

Melting Scentsy Sugar Cookie

CFTKR Glazed Pecan Danish

Haley's Cinnamon donuts

WAHM Pumpkin Cookies from a CF friend, [smilie=th_LOVE]

Michele - Keeping your FIL in my prayers for a good report. [smilie=th_blij81]

Jedda - hope your stuffies are a false alarm & U feel better soon! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting CFTKR's Country Charm. Strong and soooo good! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I found some old YC with the round labels - gosh, how old is that? I am trying them - tonight is Rhubarb Plum - and it is still scenting!

Aria, with a name like Home Sweet Home, I would expect spicy, too!

Hi all...tonight I'm melting Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe-Can-Do and Mandarin Cranberry, or "Man Cran" as I like to call it from YC. Also burning candles in Almond Cookie-YC and Crisp Apple Strudel-YC.

[smilie=th_hello]

Tonite I am actually burning a candle! lol

Black Pepper Bergamot from Slatkin and it is WONDERFUL!

I got it today with the gift certificate I got as part of the prize I won in the Christmas Extravaganca. Check out what all I got: http://candlefind.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10044-christmas-extravaganca/

They had some great deep-discount deals at BBW. The 3 wicked Slatkin (full price $19.50) was only $8!!! And some Body Scrub that sells for $14.00 was down to $3.50!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Earlier I had Cranberry Nog from Olde Primitive Treasures, Maggie asked how it was and yepper, it was AWESOME!

[smilie=yes]

Have a good nite, everyone

It has been a pink day for me...

Chose- Pink Serendipity-CFTKR

Pink Blues-CFTKR

Pink Retreat-LSC

Hope everyone is having a fabulous start to the new year and a great week to boot.

Good Morning!

It's a brisk 48 degrees here and supposed to warm up to 68-69 today. Not too winter-ish, but I can deal with that - I love this weather!!

[smilie=yes]

Still burning up my winter/holiday scents here - they gots to go!! lol

Hollyberry by CBV in the kitchen

Yuletide by CBV in the living room. I am loving this one, very cedar-y

last of the Christmas Cabin by CFTKR in the hallway

Sparkling Berry Garden by BH&G in the kids' bathroom

last of the Spiced Apple Wreath by BH&G in my bathroom

re-running whatever was in my bedroom cause I could still smell it - I think it was Christmas Eve by Soy Breeze - I'll probably change it out soon.

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It smells great in here, if I do say so myself. I hope it motivates me to be productive, I have no out-errands and need to get things done around the house.

Now I am off to get the breakfast on the table, re-study some spelling words with my DS while he grumbles at me and get the kids delivered to school and bus.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

BTW TJ's mom-I love your avatar! What is your bullie's name?

Thank you his name is Bumper he is 3 yrs old

Good morning i am starting my day off with Blackberry Marmalade and Warm zucchini bread 1/2 tart in each melter to make warm blackberry zucchini bread yummy. both from BuggyTown. Have a great day

Cat: I have Pink Blues on my wish list for CFTKR. What do you think of it ?

Laurie: I had just commented under another thread about your Black Pepper Bergamot candle. I'm glad to hear that it is a delightful scent.

I just started CFTKR's Merlin's Forest in two different melters.

Laurie: I had just commented under another thread about your Black Pepper Bergamot candle. I'm glad to hear that it is a delightful scent.

Here's the review (in case you don't go back to the p0rn thread)

Black Pepper & Bergamot:

An enchanting combination of citrus, spice and exotic bergamot with fresh black pepper and patchouli.

That's what the candle says.

To me it's the perfect blend, I can't smell any of those really separately - they blend so smoothly. I know some people don't like patchouli, but I can hardly tell it's in there. It reminds me a lot of Peppercorn, a scent I tried recently and loved so much that I ordered a 12 pack immediately!

In a word (or 3) I LOVE IT

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Good Morning! That Black Pepper & Bergamot scent sounds amazing.

Melting Vanilla Sugared Shortbread from Wal-Mart (BH&G).

Changed out a couple of things for this afternoon:

The Yuletide (cedar-y one) by CBV didn't have much in the way of staying power. But it was good while it lasted. The final test for me is if I leave my house and then walk back in and can't smell it - stick a fork in it, it's done!

Hollyberry (CBV) still had a little life in it, as did Christmas Cabin (CFTKR), and they seemed sympatico, so I combined them in the kitchen.

Now I have Hansel & Gretel's House from Haley's in the living room and hall - I hope it's not too bakery-ish.

Changed out my room to Warm Christmas from Front Porch.

All these lovely winter scents, and it's 70 degrees here.

:blink:

Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone!

:D

34733.gif

Hello friends...first chance I've had all day to come play here at the CF House!

Melting Strudel & Spice from CFTKR and it's a keeper. onesmiley1-1.gif Not sure I've ever had this one before or if it's a newer scent. I got it as a freebie. Carol always hooks me with the freebies and I end up ordering more!

Got lots done around the house today...for some reason, the New Year always puts me in a decluttering and organization mood. LLS-balayer.gif

Getting ready to go pick up DS#2 from Cub Scouts and then put dinner on the table before we are off to karate for DS#1. Tonight is sparring night at the dojo...one of his favorite things about karate.

Have a great evening and happy melting and burning! balloonsb.gif