The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

December Delights !

Good Morning-

I am trying Pink Sugar this morning, along with my new Peppermint oil. I just found the cutest night light plug in style oil warmers(I am finding that I do not care for the tealight oil warmer-it just doesn't last like I want). So, of course, I ordered it this morning-along with some of their oil.

See what happens,give me a little money for Christmas and I never even make it out of the house to spend it! Anyway-here is the link for it. They are only 5 bucks! That is a virtual steal!

http://www.scentralstn.com/night-light-oil-burner.html

Oh Cat - those are so cute! I think I need one, too! My son got me Satsuma oil/ BBW and this would be a great way to burn it.

Today is a Dreamtarts Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Clove.

Guest Anonymous

I just put a YC Balsam and Cedar in my upstairs melter - I'm down here on my computer and I can ALREADY smell it wafting from all that way - HUGE throw! Downstairs I switched to a K's Kreations melt and I 'think' it's Sweet Memories, but I don't know.....I love Kathy's stuff but her individual tarts are packaged so that if you open it to smell it, the tag gets removed and if I don't keep them together I don't recall what is what, and they aren't re-sealable.

Guest Anonymous

Candle, Hawaiian Paradise from Mrs. Candles. Not impressed. I'm gonna have to switch soon.

Guest tammye

Melting Yankee Christmas Cookie tarts today. I bought several of these tarts yesterday on sale.

Okay, I have just switched scents (I have to use up my Christmas stash!). I am melting, Tuscadero's Christmas Dreams. This was a freebie with my order. It has a fruity note. My son thought he smelled Twizzlers candy!

Today it's Brown Bag's Holiday Sleigh Ride and Crosscreek's Hillbilly Homebrew. I'm trying to use up my Christmas inventory as the holidays wind down.

Gotta love those YC sales! I avoid buying the jars (too sooty etc.) but I bought a bunch of tarts and votives online plus some cute accessories. IMO their prices are too high so I only buy when there's a sale. We'll see if I actually get my entire order - I've had them cancel items before on me without notice and from what I've read I'm not alone.

Burning Mulled Cider from CHC in the kitchen and Cool Waters from Pinepoint in the powder room in my new burner I got for Christmas from my mom. It's a lighthouse, which goes perfectly with my nautical "theme". :)

Guest Anonymous

I changed out to Orange Cloves (candle) in my bedroom, from Aunt Becky's candles. It's much better than the Mrs. Candles candle I had in here before.

My daughter is burning Black Raspberry Vanilla (melts) from Aroma Creek upstairs, and I smell it downstairs near the steps and in the living room. Very strong and nice.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! Today I'm melting the last of my CHC Jingleberry (I'm going to miss this one).

Hi everyone, I just started melting Pure Integrity's Sugared Spruce. I have a clamshell of Sugared Spruce and Victorian Christmas. I like them both, hard to choose a favorite. Maybe Victorian Christmas has a slight edge for me. I am still working on melting my Christmas scents!

Still working on my Christmas scents, too, but I am craving bakery scents the past couple of days. Melting Nene's Coconut Cream Pie in one room, and Hot buttered rum in the other. I had a gingerbread on yesterday, and realized that I still have several of those to get through. Also have a mistletoe that needs melting, but I'm not in the mood for it, lol.

Guest Anonymous

fleur17 - I have both of those PI scents in candles and I LOVE them both!! It's also hard for me to choose a favorite, though I think in the end sugared spruce would win....it's a bit stronger but VC is definitely more 'Christmasy'.....I will use Sugared Spruce all winter, but I've put VC away for the season.....

I have been in a fruit and bakery mood this week. Have burned Christmas Cookie from YC as well as Colonial's Fresh Baked Bread and YC Sparkling Lemon. I've been putting one on early in the morning and switching out about 3 PM for the evening. Still have some Christmas ones to finish up. I plan to put Brown Bag's Hot Orange Danish on for this evening. Brown Bag has some really good scents. Have a great day everyone!

momuvtwo, I have been melting the Sugared Spruce for awhile this morning. I agree with you. Sugared Spruce will be great all winter. It is an easy scent to live with. I do love Victorian Christmas for the holidays. It smells like "Christmas".

Do you have a favorite vanilla from Pure Integrity? Although I like strong scents, I also like them to be mellow (if that makes any sense!). I am looking for a nice vanilla for the new year. Maybe I can try a few clamshells in the vanilla scents to find a favorite...

Today is Winter Garden from Backroad Hobbies. Oh - Cat! I spoke to Joan at Scentral Station...since you posted about her plug-in oil warmers, she sold all 7 she had in stock! She is getting a new style in soon. She was a kick - I am anxious to try her oils! Thanks again for the tip.

Debra-

Maybe I should start working on commission : )!

That is too funny, but they are so cute! I am glad we could help her out. I can't wait to try her oil out. I got a shipping confirmation an hour after I ordered, so I am very impressed so far!

Did you get yours ordered before the sell out?

Today I have Fireside from Nene's on, and Snow Clouds from PI. Smells dreamy in here...

I plan to burn the rest of my Christmas tart stockpile this weekend (OK, most of it anyway...I've got way too many to burn them all) :) The trees and decorations are still up until New Year's and I might as well still enjoy the Christmas scents while the season lasts... Tonight it's going to be Gingerbread Village and Eggnog from Crosscreek, plus YC's Christmas Wreath. I might even dig out that extra burner and throw on some PI Vanilla, which is one of the best vanillas ever! (IMO.)

Guest Anonymous

Orange Clove (Aunt Becky's), Pink Peppermint Cookies (Frizz's House), Honeydew Melon upstairs (Akron Grove).

I was melting Dew Drop Scents, Vanilla Frosted Grahams. I like this scent (I have tried it from Whiff and Sniff too). To me it smells like Maypo (remember that warm breakfast cereal?) My daughter was not crazy about it, but I just made dinner (spaghetti). She said it smelled weird in the kitchen (I think it was the mix of the tart and spaghetti!!). I will start something new after the current scents clear!!! Oh boy, sometimes the dinner and tart selection do not mix!!

momuvtwo, I will put PI's vanilla almond on my "to try" list

Yep, Cat - I got the last one! She told me that "someone posted about them and they have flown off the shelf - after just sitting there for quite awhile! Hhhmmm...what power we candle ladies have! LOL! I also got very fast service, (but I had a Paypal snaffu so we had to chat).

Tonight is a very new tart for me. I have a sample of Luxe's Figi Island, a soy tart that is very tropical. So far I really like it! Not very wintery, but I couldn't wait to try it!