The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

December Delights !

Guest Anonymous

I have ordered from Country Chunkie Candles & was very pleased. I ordered from another site where you can order one tart at a time for 99 cents. I can try them all before placing a large order. I am still wading through it but so far all is well. I also still have my usual stash from CHC so won't be ordering again until Spring. Right now I am burning my last Twigs & Berries tart. Love this fragrance........ ;)

I am on day two of Nene's Winter Morning- I had it on all day yesterday, overnight and still going this morning!Wow-that is some staying power! A+ on this one.

Guest Anonymous

Slatkin's Sugar n Spice oil, later Vanilla Bean Noel.

I am moving out of state Saturday & this is all that is not packed. My tarts are first to come off the truck tho! All of you have a Merry Christmas with family & a Happy New Year!

cindy

Dreamtarts agai, Blue Christmas. Boy, it is a strong one too!

Boogie, when I ordered awhile back, I ordered the Pink Sugar and she emailed and said she did not think it was a true sent, that I should try a sample first. Guess she was right, huh?

Melting Dew Drop Scents, Creme Brulee. I ordered a sampler from Dew Drop Scents and so far the ones that I have melted have been nice.

I was happily melting Dew Drop Scents, Creme Brulee, which I thought was nice. My husband walked in and asked for a scent change. Goes to show you, we all have different tastes. I changed to Nene's Peppermint and Pine. Wow, this is strong! Clears the sinuses. It is a really fresh scent. I think this one would fill a large area.

Still burning CHC Caramel Nut Cluster. This is a definite winner and has helped keep me in a good frame of mind as I clean and prepare for my in-laws, who are arriving tomorrow! By the end of the day I will be ready to change scents. Will probably go with CHC Peppermint Snow. I think there is no better time to melt a fresh, new tart than right after you've cleaned the entire house!

Just put on Sugared Spruce-CHC. Should be doing some housework myself,I have over 20 people coming for dinner on Tuesday. Anybody got any good Mexican Food Recipes? We are doing a Mexican Potluck for dinner,not sure what all I want to put out. I am doing tacos,burritos,enchiladas,sopapillas,beans,rice, and Nachos.

It should be fun!

Donna sent me some freebies in my order that I probably never would have ordered, but I think I might end up liking them. Mulberry and Hot Fudge Brownies...very strong.

Here is a recipe for a super easy dip that would go nicely with Mexican food. Cream 8 ounces of cream cheese (at room temperature) until smooth then sir rin 1 cup of salsa (mild to hot, whatever your preference) and 1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese. This is great served with Ritz crackers.

Is Hot Fudge Brownies really sweet smelling?

Guest Anonymous

Still with Zuccini Jinx and loving it.

Cat, sorry no recipes to share. Hope your dinner goes well, though.

Guest Anonymous

Okay, PLEASE tell me someone else does this....Started out burning K's Kreations Mrs. Claus's Cookies.....I like this one but for some reason after an hour I wasn't in the mood for it....Switched to a CHC Hazelnut tart...Oops, wrong burner (a tealight burner I recently bought that for some reason just does not get hot enough to melt anything - this was its last chance) - Since it wasn't strong enough (due to the burner I assume) I didn't feel like putting in a new one and didn't want to deal with the existing one, so I switched to Cranberry Crumble, which does seem to 'hit the spot'. This was all within a matter of 90 minutes! Talk about indecisions......

Guest Anonymous

Burning Twisted Peppermint oil this morning from BBW.

My box of oils came yesterday from the fragrance store so I am going to have fun

trying them all. No Christmas scents so will wait till Wed. I am moving this weekend,

happy burning for a couple of weeks. Merry Christmas everyone!

I am in an office today where I can't use melty things, and with this addiction I had to do something - so I brought my Blueberry Muffin room spray by Angie's. It is divine!!! And it lasts in the air for quite awhile!

Question- they were out of the twisted peppermint when I went to check it out...is it just a mint scent?

I am melting Lavendar and Vanilla from Pinepoint in the bedrooms and bathrooms and Weekend at the Cabin, also from Pinepoint, in the kitchen and loft. I absolutely love these two scents and plan on ordering more after the holidays.

momuvtwo... I have been known to melt two or three tarts in a day. Sometimes I can't seem to match my mood. Sometimes my family shuts a scent down! That is why I like tarts. I can change frequently.

I just received my order from Tuscadero's. The tarts arrived very nicely packaged. I am looking forward to trying these. I just started melting Pink Sugar. Wow, this is strong... I love the pink sugar scent.

Hi all-

Thanks for the recipe MP-I got the stuff to make it today. The hot fudge brownie smells like a strong chocolate, haven't melted but will let you know how sweet it ends up being.

Smellycat- I do adore the clean/florals as well. I really melt just about anything, depending on my mood. Fresh Linen is on my alltime favorites along with Lavendar Vanilla.

I just got an order from K's Kreations with Snow Angels, Snow Drops, and Refreshing...

Mom- You are not alone. I have been through 3 tarts and 2 candles today. Started with Cinnamon Apple-Mia Bella Melts this morning. Wasn't in the mood-poured it out.

Switched to Buttercream Crunch from WNS-it only lasted about 2 hours! Put on Red velvet Cake-CHC-it only lasted a couple of hours! (what is up here?) Decided enough of the melts and lit K's Snow Angels-it's nice, but not strong enough for me today. So I have a pumpkin cheesecake from Mia Bella on now, and its strong-but I guess I am just not in the mood for bakery AT ALL today!!

Talk about hard to please!LOL!

Have a good evening and a fab weekend!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Mom - looks like lots of us are swapping scents all day! I got home tonight and have Aunt Becky's Christmas Cabin in the dining room (cinnamon and orange, mainly) Crabtree and Evelyn Winterborne simmering in the living room, and have already dumped out Rosegirls Old-fashioned Christmas and am trying to decide if I want to burn my Aroma Natuals "Peace" in the bedroom...more cinnamon and orange with cloves. ( Sometime I am a hoarder though - the candles are so pretty I hate to burn them. My husband thinks it is an odd hobby - collecting candles and not burning them! LOL!)