The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

December Delights !

Guest Anonymous

Cat, I would be interested in trying a couple of dreamtarts before ordering any. I would be willing to pay for postage for you just to throw a couple in the mail. Are we able to pm on this board? lol. I haven't noticed.

Guest Anonymous

Well, shoot. have no idea why the double post but Cat, the above post was mine. Forgot to check log in first.

Guest Anonymous

Mommy-

I don't think we can pm but here is my email

cathyburnside@msn.com

Send me a message and we can go from there. Anyone else who is interested-feel free to email me too.

I just got my WNS order and I must say-the cold throw is good. I really hope to have better luck on them lasting than the reviews have.

Fresh off the Line smells good.

Boogie-

I do like jasmine as well-I think pairing it with vanilla would make a nice creamy scent.

I might have to get into the oils! lol : ) There goes the retirement fund...

Cat

Guest Anonymous

Lol, ok another double post and guest. I swear I am signed in. ANyway, that was from me (mommyluvsnoah). Thanks,

Guest Anonymous

Boogie, I'd say PI's sugared spruce is a little crisper maybe - a little more earthy? CHC's is the same scent, but hers is a touch milder, sweeter.... If that makes sense.....I'm comparing candle to tart so it may not be a fair comparison but there's a little more 'edge' in the PI one - in a good way :)

I am melting YC Christmas Eve. I love this fragrance and it has a good throw and lasts a long time. I haven't been buying YC much at all lately, but I have some tarts from their after Christmas clearance last year so I've been using them. I can never seem to resist a good sale/clearance on tarts!

MJ-

I'll tell ya how far this has gone-I just got an order from WNS today and he is running all over the house right now to get a melter ready so he can melt Amish Harvest while he watches football! I think I have created a monster!!! Lol.

Cat, your husband is so cute ! My husband keeps making snide comments about how I'm spending money on something I just burn up.

Mom, thanks for the review of both Sugared Spruce scents. I have been neglecting my PI Sugared Spruce and Victorian Christmas candles. If I don't light them now, when will I enjoy them ?

This morning I burned my B&BW Pineapple Mango oil for the first time. Not so sure if this scent is my personal taste, although it is very realistic. Maybe my frame of mind is more oriented towards heavier scents right now, but if you like Pineapple, this is a winner. I bought it because the reviews for it on the B&BW website were outstanding.

That fantastic Jasmine Vanilla oil from yesterday is still on my mind.

Boogie

Guest Anonymous

Earlier was burning Mia Bella's Night Before Christmas, now I'm melting Spotted Hog's Chrismas in the Square.

Guest Anonymous

Hey, I think I just found where everyone from Q went! LOL! This place is great! I'll for sure

be checking back here everyday.

I was melting Carols Gingerbread earlier, but nothing right now. The throw from it was strong, and smelled like someone baking gingersnap cookies. This is a keeper! Have a great day everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Still melting Nene's chocolate dipped candy cane. Ended up liking this one much more than I expected. Not as strong of a throw as I like but it is still going strong on second day so that is good. Nice balance beteween mint and chocolate also.

Also just dropped in a WNS Spiked Nog. The cold smell does not thrill me on this one. More alcohol than I expected and less creamy nog. Will see how it burns.

Guest Anonymous

I am now burning Lavender Vanilla oil as recommended by Cat I believe. Thank you!

I am going to save it for my drop burner in the master bath while lounging in the tub.

A winner for sure and works wonders for your mood, so relaxing.

Melting Nene's Three Wise Men, which I thought was just frankincense and myrrh. My daughter just came home and kept insisting that she smelled pine and I said,"Nonsense, there is no pine in frankincense and myrrh."

Well lo and behold, I looked up the description on Nene's and it does have pine in it ! I hate it when my teenager proves me wrong. LOL

Boogie

This ancient blend of frankincense and myrrh is combined with the fresh, uplifting and harmonious notes of fresh balsam pine, Arabian spices, East Indian patchouli atop a base of sweet sandalwood

Guest Anonymous

Pink-

I am so glad you love it! I have been dropping hints to "Santa" for days about getting an oil burner and oil from BBW as well as more pillow mist. The funny thing is that when I asked him to come over and look at the burners online with me, he said he had already looked! : )

I may just get some goodies for Christmas!

I did order Sugared Spruce from CHC today-thanks to Boogie and Mom. Oh, I also ordered Pink Sugar.

I am burning Snowberry Pine again today. I also have one of my English Ivy going in the DR. Since the midwest is in the middle of Ice Central, I thought I needed a little green!

Have a great day ladies.