The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

December Delights !

I have placed 2 orders with Tuscaderos, the 1st I really really liked, my favorite was the pumpkin souffle, which in turn prompted me to order more.

The 2nd order, I was not thrilled with, the 2nd order of pumpkin souffle was not as strong as the 1st, I ordered 10 days before Thanksgiving, and she was really busy trying to get all the orders out for the holiday which may have affected the quality.

The lesson I learned from this is not to order during a holiday crunch time, for me anyway the quality was not like I had the 1st order..and I ordered more the 2nd time.

Guest Anonymous

Cat - I'm getting it going again while I work (Night Before Christmas) - I think it's maybe more 'perfumy' than I thought....maybe that's it. I actually think it'll be a great bedroom scent, but I just don't usually put candles up there when I'm not there and other than sleep, I rarely am throughout the day. Maybe I can burn it in the kids' bathroom....

I'll have to pop over to the Q and see what the nastiness iwas- unbelievable. But, I think I'm done over there too....The regulars from there seem to all be here now anyway and this board is much easier to deal with.....

ETA: Just found the thread - yikes!! Over tarts? Sheesh.

Mom, I had to check out the nastiness too, and even posted my 2 cents worth. You'll find it under The Best Tarts Ever. Oh..nevermind. I see you found it. Yes, over TARTS ! LOL

I like this forum much better, too. It's a lot more active and I feel more comfortable talking about my "addiction" and other personal stuff here.

Boogie

Guest Anonymous

Hey everyone. Today, I have almond pastry from Bella's, one of my favorites.

Guest Anonymous

I have a stuffy nose today so melting Nene's Rosemary Mint for a nice soothing yet still Christmasy scent. Really like this one.

I hadn't tried Yankee for a bit so I melted the frosted cedar wreath - I really like the minty woodsy smell - but whew! I was very intense, headace-style, so next time I would cut it in half!

Guest Anonymous

Tonight I am melting a sample tart from my last order from Bella's called strawberry peeps. So good and strong too.

I had to be nosey and pop over to QVC to read that thread you girls were talking about. Amazing that some people argue over candles. As if they had something to lose from you not agreeing with their choice in companies. So silly.

Pinksugar, I am so sorry that you were attacked simply for contributing to the conversation. That was uncalled for. The heck with that board, it is nicer over here anyway.

Guest Anonymous

candlelover, thank you. I don't know why she said I hijacked "her" thread, I just advised a poster to read before she buys. I like it better here too. I am burning Twisted Peppermint oil from BBW this morning. It's my favorite holiday scent so far.

Guest Anonymous

Currently melting Tuscadero's Nutcracker Suite - yum! Her tarts are pretty strong, I'm almost going to say too strong for me (which I thought I would NEVER hear myself saying! lol) ....

I burned my Mia Bella Night Before Christmas candle earlier - The scent is growing on me.

Guest tammye

Melting CHC Caramel Nut Cluster. This is always my favorite to go to when I don't know what I am in the mood for.

I am burning Tuscaderos fesitval of lights, I love this one..much better than in the bag..it smells alot differant melted. I also have one of my own going , a mix of cin buns and buttercream crunch mixed together, i love this.

Hi All-

I came home to a houseful of smells simmering and burning. : )

DH has Snowberry Pine burning. And two tarts going in different rooms. It is definitely smelling wonderful in here tonight.

helloooooooooo fellow addicts, this am I am burning snickers coffee blend mixed with Vanilla (my own tarts), is a great waker upper!!

Guest Anonymous

Today am trying Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane from Nene's. Usually don't care for anything chocolate in tarts because too sweet for me but hoping the mint balances this one out. Will see how it does.

Guest Anonymous

Hello all you enablers. I just registered here today. I used to post on the Q, but it's been a while. I was reading on the Crazy for Candles thread and decided to come here.

Today I am burning a YC Sparkling Pine candle and melting YC Sparkling Pine tarts.

Hope to get to know you all. =)

Good Morning Ladies-(gents if there are any on here)

I have Nene's Aspen Winter on this morning. It is fab!

I have decided to give away my Dream tarts. Anyone interested? I have only burned a few and would be willing to send them out to anyone who wants them.

Welcome to the board smellycat! You will find warm, wonderful people here.

Guest Anonymous

Hi, everyone! I'm melting CHC's Sugared Spruce.....love it!

Welcome, smellycat! We have a 'get to know you' thread going elsewhere if you'd like to introduce yourself.....

Guest Anonymous

Cat, I would be interested in trying a couple of dreamtarts before ordering any. I would be willing to pay for postage for you just to throw a couple in the mail. Are we able to pm on this board? lol. I haven't noticed.