The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Happy Friday!

I like the title carebearstitch.

Burning YC Sun & Sand, YC Vanilla Satin and YC Vera Cruz Vanilla. Can Do Coconut Milk and Lavender is going 24 hours but I am about to switch that one out.

Cute title, Carebearstitch!

I'm melting Pink Hyacinth from LSC this morning, and my dogs get CBV Lemon Lavender. The kitchen has CBV Cinnamon Donuts.

I'd light a candle, but I have to go to Menard's and get (and move - ugh!) 714 pounds of paving blocks.

Happy Friday, everyone!

sweet&spicy, aww, you are very sweet!!

Nygal - I got your email and replied, but I'm not sure you got it - ? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

MaggieMae - The only way to find out about new vendors is to try em - sorry to hear your melts didn't have much scent [smilie=th_cry2yw3] . At least they're cute! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] . Good for you for trying, tho!

Trep - what did U think of YC's Sweet Apple? Is the apple note predominant, or a good mix of apple/sweet?[smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting FP's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread. Luv this one - [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

[smilie=th_bb20]

[smilie=th_congratulations] on the thread title Carebear!!!

True, true...Sweet! :) By the way, did ya get your newest FP stash in? Any standouts? You got a lot of "new to me" stuff and I was just a-wonderin'... [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Today it's FP for me too...

Brown Sugar Nut Bread...OMG it's [smilie=th_smilies-2] ...my last batch smelled lemonish (which isn't necessarily bad to me) but I'm glad this one is all good!!!

:) Have a great Friday!!!

True, true...Sweet! :) By the way, did ya get your newest FP stash in? Any standouts? You got a lot of "new to me" stuff and I was just a-wonderin'... [smilie=th_235F35F32]

MaggieMae - it's out for delivery today! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Brown Sugar Nut Bread is one of my faves, too! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Great thread title, Carebearstitch!

Stardust, don't work too hard. Take it kinda slow if you can. :rolleyes:

I'm melting CCCC Cucumber Cantaloupe. It's terrific but wow, that's a lot of C's. :D

Gail

Sweet&spicey--the Sugared Apple was a nice mix of sugar and apple. I thought maybe it would smell like Candied Apple but it really doesn't--just a very different sort of scent but I liked it. It is much stronger burning than you would think from the cold sniff.

Just now started up a new Yankee candle--I have been waiting for them to bring this fragrance back as a treasure and it is finally here--Cucumber and Cantaloupe--I absolutely love this one and it has been gone for quite a while now.

Buttercream Crunch from Olde Primitive Treasures - really like this one - not especially strong but awesome scent!

HAPPY JULY - great thread title, CareBear!

Fireworks.gif

Just got finished playing Musical Melters, so here's what's cookin'

Plumeria from K's Kreations in my bathroom

I took Country Breeze from Haleys out of my bedroom because it smelled good at first but couldn't finish melting in the lower temp warmer there, so I mixed it in with Splash of Rain which has been going in the kids' living room for days.

I still have Abysynthe from Cozy Cottage in my living room and I put Moonlight Path from Cottage Hill Creations to melt in my room.

I think I need to change out the kids' bathroom tart, but maybe later. . . .

NOW

my DD has started up the oven which apparently had dripped pizza cheese or something in it

[smilie=th_u51]

so it totally stinks in here anyway! LOL

You know, when their music gets on my nerves, I plug in headphones, too bad there aren't nosephones for when stinky things around are taking over, so I could hook directly to my lovely tart scents!

[smilie=th_laughing]

Hello Everyone!!!!Were burning our first CBV candle in the scent of blueberry monkey bread. Were just not smelling it because its a little candle. As we've had other brands that are smaller and can smell up our place. Not to sure as to why,as many love this vendor.

Also melting in the bathroom frosted lime cupcakes and in the livingroom we've got cake batter ice cream by CYS(before new owner) and were just not smelling this little tart either... ughhh Hope its not one of those days.lol

My afternoon melt was FP's Citrus Explosion. I liked it when I first put it on, but as it melted....not so much. [smilie=th_cha66] The description is - Tangerine (ok), Pineapple (ok) and Kumquats (?) . I've never eaten/smelled a kumquat, so that must have been the offender for me. I just plopped their Iced Tea with Lemon into the melter.

That IS iced tea they're drinking -----> [smilie=th_90edab00] , right? :lol:

Hello from the OR coast! It's much cooler here; in the mid 60's and sunny (so far!). Our room has an enclosed porch overlooking the ocean. It's just beautiful. I did bring along a plug-in with a bar of Ocean from Scentsy so I've been melting that. It's perfect for the bathroom since it doubles as a nightlight. I also have a few room sprays. I admit that I do miss my melters and tarts! :blush:

Hello from the OR coast! It's much cooler here; in the mid 60's and sunny (so far!). Our room has an enclosed porch overlooking the ocean. It's just beautiful.

Mpfand - Your room sounds fabulous!:wub: I know it'll be hard, but try and enjoy yourself! [smilie=th_biqazm1]

I am burning YC Spice Cake in the mason jar. Fabulous cold scent but I am not getting much throw on this one. I was melting Fragrant Memories Apricot Sorbet. I did not care for this one at all. It smelled like something that spoiled. It could just be my nose.

Good night all!!

Still doing the tart-swap in the melters :

Abysynthe (Cozy Cottage) has downgraded to the hallway to finish it's natural life

In the living room is Purple Hoots from CFTKR - everyone loves this!

Country Breeze (Haleys) is humming along nicely in the kids living room

and Moonlight Path from Cottage Hill Creations is a no-throw. I have decided this is not a vendor I will re-order from, I just have not liked or had good luck with these.

I've been digging around in my stash and still have a dozen or so 1 oz. tart cups from AromaSoy by Grazia. I hope they're still good to go - I'm putting Sanctuary in my bedroom and Dream Angels Heavenly in the kids bathroom.

Hopefully there's more life left in them than there is in me at this hour.

LOL

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Have fun, mp! Nice to see that you brought your computer! ^_^

I am melting another oldie from the drawer - Hand in Hand by Madison's Kisses. The website says they are currently inactive. (Is that code for you will never order from here again?) [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonite's smell goods are:

Soy Breeze Boston Tea Party in the living room

AMS Flower Child in the bedroom

Pink Flower Scents Wood Coffee in the bathroom

Have a great 4th of July weekend, everyone! [smilie=th_yay]

Good morning!

I hope that everyone is getting ready for a wonderful and safe holiday weekend! We are having some friends over to celebrate on Monday.

Carebear - Thanks for the great title! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

CFTKR Tarts:

Red Currant and Thyme Tea - an oldie but goodie!

Strawberry, Guava, & Raspberry

YC Candles:

Over the River - pretty candle but I'm so happy I only got a votive and small jar. It's not my kind of scent. Way too perfumey for me.