The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Congrats on the thread title win, Laurie. Very cute and creative!

I'm melting Haley's Hillbilly Home Brew.

Gail

Great title, Laurie.

I have been undecided today on my candles. I started out with Yankee Early Sunrise, Coconut Bay and Spring Days. But, Early Sunrise wasn't doing it for me today and as hard as I try (burned it three days) I can't stand the Spring Days--it just isn't for me. Coconut Bay is still on and I have lit Juicy Grapefruit, Starfruit and Orange and Bahama Breeze. Those should be OK for the afternoon.

It is a lovely day here--sunny and kind of windy--perfect start to March.

Yay......................I can get back to my CF. I was lost for almost 2 days. Yikes!

Today I am enjoying CFTKR's PinkSugar/Lavender (OMG...amazing!) and Lastingscents Cinnamon Twist (even MORE amazing!!!).

They are both so freaking awesome. Thanks Cindy, for sharing. You are too kind.

Hope you are all well. I am going to go read back and see what I missed the past day or so.

Yesterday was "Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream" from PFS. Smelled like chocolate and a bit of coconut, and something else. I can't lay my finger on it... sort of plastic-smelling. This one started out strong, but died out quickly. Honestly, I wasn't sad to see it go.

Today I have Haley's Pink Fruity Loops going in the bedroom, and BHG Sugared Melon and Kiwi in the livingroom. It smells fantastic in here!

Thanks to Laurie for making sure we are posting in the right thread! (this is a repost from what I wrote in the Feb. thread)

Hey, looks like the forum is back!! Thank goodness, I was really in withdrawal for a while there! It's too bad the old host had problems all of a sudden like that.

Lately I've been melting MD Lime Spritzer, which was actually amazing in its throw, scent and stamina. It was so long-lasting that when I poured it out, I poured it back into the tart cup to remelt later. It had been going for so long, I just wanted something else and came up with CHC Shortbread Cookies (mostly b/c I'm about to make some cookies).

I don't know if any of you watch Wheel of Fortune (I don't even have cable, personally), but today my cousin Pat is going to be on! So if you watch it and you see him, that's my cousin. Totally random.

[smilie=th_5337c1ad] And luckily, I do have plans to go to a friend's house to watch! Should be great fun.

Let's hear about everyone's scents during the CF outage!

[smilie=The_Hi]

[smilie=th_yay] Wooohooo! We're back! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

I almost got lost in last month's thread until I saw someone redirecting us here.

Silly, how are you feeling? I wish I had a good ENT to recommend. There is a well known practice Port Jeff. by the train station. I went there once for an ear problem but the ENT I saw was completely useless. He started sticking some pointy thing in my ear without telling me he was going to do so and that hurt like a b----. Then he stuck some contraption on top of my head without telling me what it was for. He proceeded to do a hearing test and I had no clue he was going to do this so I wasn't prepared to start focusing on the sounds and bombed the test until I told him that I wasn't paying attention to the sounds since he didn't tell me what he was going to do. He wasn't too happy that I wasted a minute of his time and required him to redo the test. Try figuring out if a soft sound is coming from the left ear, right ear, or both when you have no idea the sound is even coming. It sounded like the sounds were of equal sound in both ears which completely threw me off so I started guessing at the answers. I didn't know that in the middle could even be an answer let alone the right answer. Of course my hearing is perfectly fine but I was very frustrated with this guy. A complete waste of time and my ear issue resolved without any help from him. If you are going to this practice send me an email and I'll give you the name of the doctor to avoid. Before he saw me he was dealing with a child with an ear infection. I could hear the child screaming in fear of this guy. He did little to calm the child down. He told the kid that he had to do this and he had to just deal with it. Nice...really nice. I wanted to do this to him by the time I left his office ---> [smilie=th_smielyfight]

I hope you feel better soon and if you want that name just email me.

Tarts:

Sweet Vanilla Flapjacks

Cream Soda

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Candy Hearts - YC

Ok candle friends, I have to take DD to karate. She's testing for her brown belt next week so she can't miss today's class.

Soooo good to see the forum's up and running again! Thanks for all your hard work, Christina! I can't imagine how frustrating this must have been for you. Time to sit back, take a deep breath, have a special drink or whatever makes you happy. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting the delightful Haley's Country Bumpkin.

Gail

Hi everybody! group_hug.gif

I've had a bunch of different melts going throughout the day. I'm having a hard time landing on one I really like. sigh. One of those days.

Right now I've got Tara's - Toasted Marshmallow and Whiff&Sniff - Soda Shop

Hi all!

Great thread name for March! Grats Laurie!

Currently melting:

K - Iced Pumpkin Roll - Spotted Hog - A really nice scent - I'm really starting to enjoy the pumpkin scents

LR - Domination - Evening Eclipse - A favorite

BR - Water Lily & Jasmine - Candle Dippers - I finally managed to find one that is comparable to the superb version LOL used to carry - Awesome and a favorite!

Bathroom - Freesia - Spotted Hog - A favorite

Burning some candles too:

K - YC The Great Pumpkin jar

Bathroom - YC Country Heather jar

I'm going to be without a computer again for a couple of weeks because something is wrong with it so I have to ship it back to HP for repair - they think it's the video card that is bad but aren't sure - I had to do a ton of diagnostics and such with the CS reps over the phone which has been super annoying. Thankfully it's still under warranty (it isn't even 2 years old yet!!!) so this will cost us nothing to repair. They even shipped me a box and a pre paid shipping label.

OMG...I've been kicked off since Sunday...it feels like forever!

Great thread title Laurie!! :)

Aria & Silly~ I hope you guys start feeling better soon!

Been melting FM Keylime Marshmallow for the past couple of days.

Today it's Haley's Twilight...yum.

I am so glad the forum is back up!!

Sillys and Aria-Hope you are feeling better today.

This morning I melted LSC Cafe Vanilla Latte. Very good but for some reason these melts don't do so well here. They are not as strong as I expected. It is really weird how some homes have better results than others.

Just switched to some candles. I am burning Yankee Candy Hearts, Vanilla Cupcake and Tutti Frutti. The Tutti Frutti is taking over the house. This is one of the strongest YC's I have ever burned. It smells great in here!!

I had posted this in last month's thread.

Good title Laurie!!

[smilie=group_hug]

Group Hug, Forum Friends!

I am so glad to see everyone back, I missed my daily fix of ya'll!

[smilie=th_ahaaha]

Thanks to everyone who voted on the thread title. I do get that "ants go marching" song stuck in my head sometimes (those of you with kidlets will know what I mean)

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Recent melts:

Grapefruit & Jasmine first ever CrossCreek melt

Lemon Wedges from CanDo

and

Orange Blossom Magnolia from CanDo

which I am about to change out.

I am just SOOOO glad to be back!

[smilie=th_balloons]

Hi smellie buddies! [smilie=The_Hi] A few days off does seem like a long time.

I'm melting CFTKR's Chestnut & Brown Sugar. This was a freebie, have never tried it before, but it's a good one! [smilie=yes] <--- is this little guy the cutest thing or what?

Hey all,

Did CF actually switch servers yet or not? I couldn't get on for a bit and then I did get on and then I got on with a message about them switching servers and such. I am getting confused and keep thinking I am the only one who cannot get on. Oh well, it seems fixed as of right now.

Melting only Fluffer Nutter from CBV. I had the most horrible migraine last night and was even sick and then the pounding was worse........ugh! I can't even think about it without getting nauseous again. Anyway, I stayed home from work today and not melted anything except in my son's room. The Fluffer Nutter is very good.

Waiting for DH to finish dinner. I spent the afternoon revising his resume/cover letter, as I am better with that sort of thing and he is doing dinner.

Hope everyone has a great evening and please know I probably have missed a few things as I was shut out for a bit.

LLVV, what's wrong with Linda? Did she post here? I guess I missed that one. Hope she is feeling better. Please give her my best if you talk to her.

American Idol tonight......girls night. I missed half the boys last night, but that Rocker kid is amazing, if you like that sort of music. I guess I used to. His voice is SO GOOD though. I hope he goes far.

Night everyone.

Hi everyone--missed you all during the shutdown. For this evening it is Yankee Sun and Sand and Cottage Breeze. It was a lovely spring day here--just perfect. Have a great night, all.

Thank you so much, Christina for all your hard work.

I'll be right over, Trep - those are 2 of my favs!

05.gif

Hi!

Maurie - In February's thread near the end she mentioned having ear problems. I accidentally wandered into last month's thread. Hopefully the ear issue is gone by now.

I'm trying out Carol's Ma Petite Cherie tonight. Can't wait!

Oops! I was still posting in last month's thread!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Got my CFTKR order today and am melting Caramel Swirl. So good and super strong!

Hope all of you sick folks are feeling much better soon! [smilie=th_bb41]

Lynn

Night friends...

Been missing everyone too!! THANKS so much Christina for all your hard aggravating work, I can't imagine the headache!!

Big hugs Mau, hope you rest better tonight!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

SO SORRY Sillys, for all your ear pain, that is horrible pain and I hope you can figure out whats going on!! Bless you!

Melting Carols incredible Pink Blues... [smilie=th_dancing_smile] awesome scent!!

Maurie - Yep, a new server got us up and going! Technology is a good thing when it works, but when it doesn't...whooowie! In fact, some people are still "caught in the migration" and can not get on yet, but before you know it, we will all be smelling together again! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I am melting Scentsy's Plumeria and I am getting ready to fire up another melter.

Christy, I saw your cousin on Wheel of Fortune! How fun. He did very well! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm burning the last of Haley's Hansel & Gretel's House this evening. Ooo, ack, that sorta sounds like I'm an arsonist. :unsure:

Hip hip hooray for our new server! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Gail

Recent melts:

CYS - Pumpkin Toffee Cake, Peppermint Bark Marshmallow Cream

CCCC - Pearamel

FM - Serenity Spa

LSC - Stone Wash Cotton, Mac Apple

FP - Pink Fruit Loops, Key Lime Meringue Pie

Currently melting:

Ashley's - Fresh Strawberry

Bella - Vanilla Blossoms

CCCC - Berry Banana