The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Hey girls,

SNOW on the darn roads again.....ugh, I am SO done. I know my BF is loving this but I cannot handle anymore.

Anyway, so my son is very excited about his move back to his original store. But now he has a horrible cold and is leaving for Florida on Thursday....yikes. Does this kid get a break? His GF's parents surprised them with a trip down to their time share. I guess being sick in Disney will be better than being sick HERE. Maybe Mickey & Minnie will help. I will send him with loads of cold meds and he will make the best of it. Two more days in that dreadful mall.

This morning I am actually melting, which I rarely do on a work morning. I think its Java Twist from Crosscreek. It was not labeled but its a very prim/grubby star and smells kinda coffee and minty. That's Java Twist right? LOL I am determined to not let my mind get weighed down with negative thoughts and if wax helps, than so be it. We MELT and burn and melt and burn and.............well you know.

Have a great day everyone and thanks again for all the positive vibes. It does help. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Good Morning and Happy February! Burning candles today. Trying to use up some older stuff. Slatkin's Creamy Nutmeg and YC Cranberry Chutney and Mandarin Cranberry.

For those in the storms path be careful!

Good Morning [smilie=The_Hi]

Its all RAIN [smilie=th_u51] for us...none of the pretty white stuff..boo hoo!! Hope those that are getting snow/ice stay safe, been thinking of you all!!

Maureen, you can blow it this way [smilie=snoopy] I will surely take it, I can't seem to get enough of the snowflakes!!

Melting LSC Blackberry Cedar Sage, totally yummy!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!

Have a safe warm snuggly day [smilie=th_c032]

phil_40.gif Good Morning! Our snow will start sometime late this afternoon or early evening! I am excited!

Melting Carol's Lemon Meringue & Marshmallow...this is the second half of a chunky muffin and it smells so sweet and lemony!

Busy, hey there gf, I will share some of my snow with you! blizzard-1.gifblizzard-1.gifblizzard-1.gif Hey, I've had that Blackberry Sage Cedar scent from Carol and it's a good one...super strong too. Enjoy! LSC is at the top of my faves with Carol, Can-Do, Crosscreek and Nene's for sure!

Okay, off to get a little exercise! 120103_emTE32_prv1.gif Have a great morning everyone!

Congratulations on the thread title Dabba!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

So far, only rain...thank goodness...but we'll see what moves in later.

Melting:

Ginger & Honey Teacakes from FM....always wonderful!

Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams (LSC)...OH my! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Happy Februray <3

Stay safe in all that wet, icy weather.

I've already switched out my melt from this morning. I got nothin' from it.

I found an old Mookie Doodle in Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific. Ha. I vaguely remember that shampoo.

I also added Moneypenny's Sugar Cookie. Even though January is done, I'm still battling the clamshell stash.

Hey y'all!! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm still here.. The first round of ice went through and right now it's the quiet before the main storm. We have about a half inch of ice coating. I think the real mess is coming later on. I am melting LSC-Peppermint Cypress..mmmmmmm...this is a very nice scent for those who like the woodsy scents mixed with other scents. Hopefully, I'll be able to check in tomorrow. Everyone stay safe and warm and I know spring can't be far away. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm looking out my window and I don't know what to think of today's weather. I'm debating whether or not DD will be able to go to karate tonight. She has a class at 6:30 and I'm worried about how the roads will be. Today's forecast...wintery mix. I guess I'll just play it by ear. I don't mind driving in snow but ice...that stuff just scares me.

I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for Carol's store to reopen.

Did anyone buy the special YC Facebook candle? I just bought it and used a coupon to bring down the price. I hope it smells good. It's called Gingersnaps.

Tarts:

Maple Pecan Corn Muffin

Hot Apple Pie

Candles:

still working on my Italian Christmas Biscotti

Winter Garland

Okay, this is getting annoying!

:angry:

Yesterday's Cucumber Melon Type from BRH was basically a bust.

This morning's Ginger & Lime was good while it lasted which was about 45 min.

So I'm gettin' out the BIG guns. Just put in

Thai Lemongrass from Nene's. We'll see if that does it!

:blink:

It's so grey and dreary here I want some good smells!

We had a few inches of snow with ice on top, too. I got a phone call at 6am telling me not to come to work cuz of the weather. [smilie=th_sSig_what] Gee....last time that happened was....NEVER!!! I think the worst of it is yet to come, so, might be off tomorrow, too. Can U tell I'm sad? [smilie=snoopy]

Earlier I melted the remnants of yesterday's LS Sticky Buns. LUV that one! [smilie=th_LOVE] I've just put on CrossCreek's Buttered Maple Oats & Honey.

Everyone in the winter storms path - stay safe! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Brrr....snowing like crazy! Everyone stay warm and stay in.

Threw on LSC-Sweet Grass and Cedar(thinking warmth while I am hunkered down)

Hope you all have a great day!

Enjoy your snow days all cozy and snug.

My scents have been a bust today too so far, so here I go swapping out again.

SH - Divinity Fudge

HoT - Strawberry Lime Margarita

Good Afternoon friends! I am waiting for the snow to begin [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I plopped the last two tarts of Carol's Glistening Snow in my melter...I am ready!

Melting:

Ginger & Honey Teacakes from FM....always wonderful!

Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams (LSC)...OH my! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Happy Februray <3

ITA about Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams :wub:

Hey y'all!! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm still here.. The first round of ice went through and right now it's the quiet before the main storm. We have about a half inch of ice coating. I think the real mess is coming later on. I am melting LSC-Peppermint Cypress..mmmmmmm...this is a very nice scent for those who like the woodsy scents mixed with other scents. Hopefully, I'll be able to check in tomorrow. Everyone stay safe and warm and I know spring can't be far away. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hope you don't get anymore ice! Yuck! [smilie=th_gagme] Peppermint Cypress sounds like a great scent...is it listed on her scent list? I don't recall seeing it

I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for Carol's store to reopen.

Did anyone buy the special YC Facebook candle? I just bought it and used a coupon to bring down the price. I hope it smells good. It's called Gingersnaps.

I caved for the Gingersnap candle and used a coupon too. It's so unlike me to splurge like that and I was happy I had the coupon. I also saw Carol's new offerings.... [smilie=th_e030] I think I will place an order on Thursday and get the sale price. She has some incredible stuff listed and I wish the sale was going on today. I have an idea of the scents and items I want to order, but if they're all gone by Thursday it won't be the end of the world for me...lol. What do you have your eye on?

So I'm gettin' out the BIG guns. Just put in

Thai Lemongrass from Nene's. We'll see if that does it!

:blink:

It's so grey and dreary here I want some good smells!

Love that scent from Nene's! I think you picked a winner! [smilie=th_cc15]

Brrr....snowing like crazy! Everyone stay warm and stay in.

Threw on LSC-Sweet Grass and Cedar(thinking warmth while I am hunkered down)

Hope you all have a great day!

Cat, I melted that one the other day...hope you like it as much as I do. I am ordering several of that one next time for sure. Wicked good scent. [smilie=th_happy096]

Okay, gals, I am off to finish up some chores and make some coffee-4.gif

Nice title, Dabba--sitting here in the midst of a blizzard--drifts about 2 feet high at the moment. We have just had a few inches of new snow and it is a mess and back at my home it is a foot of snow and counting so I can only imagine what it is like down there. How we will ever even get up the lane to our house when we do get to leave here is anyone's guess. Oh well, sounds like 2/3 of the country is facing this so we are not alone. I HATE HATE HATE winter and think I always will.

It is Pink Sands around here for the duration unless I go and dig out the emergency stash of candles I keep here. Ha!!

Stay safe and warm everyone.

I was all set to order the YC Gingersnaps and it was sold out already!! I had it in my cart and was looking for the coupon code when I had to leave for a bit. Oh well...it might be a good thing!

Melting from LSC for the first time-Sugared Vanilla Shortbread. Very authentic scent. It is not too overpowering which I like. This company will become a favorite I am sure. Beautiful labels! Also melting CHS Cozy Kitchen. Too bad they went OOB. Their melts are so cute!!

Burning YC Italian Christmas Biscotti

YC Be Thankful

A special hello and sincere wishes of safety for everyone battling the elements today! Stay safe out there. [smilie=th_autumboy]

I put the last of CBV Sweet Milk candle on my warmer to finish out and then lit up YC Sugarcane and Bamboo. It smells so warm and sweet all over our house now.

Here in Denver it isn't storming, but schools and many businesses are cancelled due to extreme temperatures. This morning my old car fired right up (though it sure made some funny noises at first), but I thought I would never get my windshields cleared enough to drive to work without resorting to a hammer and chisel. My DH handed me a can of that de-icer spray to try, and the spray instantly froze solid into an additional coating of heavy ice! "Really?" [smilie=th_yellow5]

Our new neighbors from Michigan said even they were impressed by the cold (-12 when I woke up this morning) and windchill (-36). I think the record is something like -18, and they said we will give the record a run for its money tonight. It's definitely a good time to fire up some candles!

Oh my, oh my, oh my. Old Man Winter is sure throwing his weight around this year! [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Aria and everyone, if you're looking for Peppermint Cypress (or any other scent) but it's not on LSC's scent list anymore, shoot Pam an email and ask if it's still available. When my beloved Vanilla Voo Doo disappeared, Pam told me she still has many scents available that aren't listed but she didn't want her list to be way too overwhelming. So it's worth a shot to ask. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting Front Porch Peppermints from a generous forum friend. [smilie=th_shewiggle] Powerful strong and deeeelish!

Gail

Oh my, oh my, oh my. Old Man Winter is sure throwing his weight around this year! [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Aria and everyone, if you're looking for Peppermint Cypress (or any other scent) but it's not on LSC's scent list anymore, shoot Pam an email and ask if it's still available. When my beloved Vanilla Voo Doo disappeared, Pam told me she still has many scents available that aren't listed but she didn't want her list to be way too overwhelming. So it's worth a shot to ask. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting Front Porch Peppermints from a generous forum friend. [smilie=th_shewiggle] Powerful strong and deeeelish!

Gail

Gail, thanks for the info. I am loving Pam and her tarts but for some reason, I find it odd that she removes scents from her scent list just to keep it from being overwhelming. Maybe I'm confused.