The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Christmas Time, Scents Sublime

Yay! It's almost Christmas. I have burning today Balsam & Cedar and melting a votive in the scent of Caramel Coffee cake and it smells great, but I don't know the vendor. I've this one for a couple of years and found it with the holiday decorations.

Have a great day everyone!

Yay! It's almost Christmas. I have burning today Balsam & Cedar and melting a votive in the scent of Caramel Coffee cake and it smells great, but I don't know the vendor. I've this one for a couple of years and found it with the holiday decorations.

Have a great day everyone!

Balsam and Cedar is my all time favorite from anywhere!!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Burning Victorian Christmas from County Heart Candles. VERY DISAPPOINTED as this candle is usually very very strong and covers a large room in a few minutes. This one has been burning since 8 this morning at this small work office and NOTHING! This is my last order from them. I suspect they have changed something because the last order I got from them was the same way. SOOO DISAPPOINTED! This was one of my favorite companies that I could depend on to always be strong, long lasting etc and now.... they have changed something. I will never believe other wise. I have sent them an email but I doubt I hear back from them.

Ordered tarts also and used four of the same sent in different rooms in my house and couldn't even smell it. Normally one tart would have scented my entire home. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Denim - so sorry to hear that! It's bad enough to try something new and have it not be good, but it's just awful when something changes for the worse.

I'm melting SH Butter Brickle (good throw, nice scent) and Holiday Rugula Cookies (no noticable scent - wah!) along with CrossCreek French Vanilla Latte in here (WOW! Strong and good!)

Outside it's snowing a bit, which means I'm going to be keeping myself indoors.

Happy December!

Denim, I'm sorry about the bummer candle. It stinks when something you love and look forward to isn't as good as it once was.

Starting off December with...

Tarts:

Pumpkin Apple Butter - CFTKR

Candles:

Holiday Wreath - BBW

Gingerbread - YC

Pumpkin Pie - YC

Sorry to hear this, Denim...I am melting CHC-Bamboo Cabin. this is a long time favorite of mine. It is snowing here. It's lovely and not covering much, so that's o.k. I am on the hunt for a tart burner that is Hand Made Pottery and decorated. I have been looking for one in the Colts logo, but I can settle for the hand thrown style too. The prim style would work too. Thanks for any suggestion an I welcome comments. Have a great day and I'll check in later for any "bites' on my tart melter search.

Happy December! What, already? [smilie=th_roll]

Denim, that's such a shame about your County Heart candle being a disappointment.

Katz, I can't help you in your tart burner search, but what you're looking for sounds beautiful! Good luck!

I finished the last of my Christmas shopping yesterday. I can't even believe how efficient I am this year. Dare I say it? I impress myself! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I've been melting CCCC's Pure Grace, a gift from a thoughtful forum friend. Thank you! [smilie=th_a194] I normally don't go for perfume dupes but, well, it's Pure Grace and I adore it!

Gail

Gail, I'm impressed too.

Happy December. th_autumboy.gif

We had a nice cold front come through early this morning which makes December even better. It's in the 60's now.

Twinsmom, you know I can relate to your finding tarts in with the decorations. It's like a little surprise gift.

Burning YC - Cranberry Peppermint jar and Colonial - Magical Christmas jar

We had a nice cold front come through early this morning which makes December even better. It's in the 60's now.

[smilie=th_gekkebek] [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Puh-leeze! You want cold front? I'll send you one of ours. I think it's supposed to be in the teens soon. You got a guest room?

[smilie=th_c55]

PuppyLove - congrats on finishing up!

Katz - you might try calling the Indianapolis Art Center if you can't find one. There's probably an artist who could make one for you. Or maybe a Herron student, or someone at Stutz.

I've moved on from the earlier scents and now just have 1/2 of a popp tart from LOL of L'Amour de Mamie and it is *awesome*. Minty with some smooth vanilla and a bit of pine and pink sugar. I'm so glad I ordered this in a candle and some extra popp tarts - this one is going to get a workout this season.

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Jules - what's Magical Christmas smell like? [smilie=th_confused3] Those cute names draw me in every time.

Puppy - I'm SO impressed you're done Christmas shopping! brat [smilie=th_biqazm1]

I'm melting Nene's Fall Festival on this cold snowy day. We had a little over an inch of snow last night. [smilie=snoopy] NOW I can sing 'it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....' [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

[smilie=th_gekkebek] [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Puh-leeze! You want cold front? I'll send you one of ours. I think it's supposed to be in the teens soon. You got a guest room?

[smilie=th_c55]

I've moved on from the earlier scents and now just have 1/2 of a popp tart from LOL of L'Amour de Mamie and it is *awesome*. Minty with some smooth vanilla and a bit of pine and pink sugar. I'm so glad I ordered this in a candle and some extra popp tarts - this one is going to get a workout this season.

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

You crack me up. th_lol22.gifI was all happy about our cold air, but you can keep those single digit temperatures. brrrrrrrr. th_pardon.gif I've never tired LOL's L'Amour de Mamie. I'm glad it's a good one.

Jules - what's Magical Christmas smell like? [smilie=th_confused3] Those cute names draw me in every time.

It's so ...magical. th_laughing.gif No, really, it reminds me of pink sugar in a way. It's sort of sweet, like cotton candy and vanilla, but not foody, more musky? I'm at a loss describing it, but it smells sparkly and goo-oo-oo-d.

ETA: I found this one at Home Goods.

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] Gail~ Congrats on the thread naming win again...You are certainly a "fancy pants" thread namer! LOL

Melted earlier:

Iced Cherry Chip Cake from FM

Melting now:

Charleston Home from Nellie's Acres

Busy day today. Spent all day at the hospital with my mom. She had cataract surgery today. Everything went well. Now I am at home and relaxing with CHS Caramel Vanilla Latte. Nice scent but it could be stronger.

Everyone sounds like they had some nice scents going today. Can't believe a few of you have had snow already. It hit 61 degrees here today. It was very windy and rainy though.

Jules-Glad to hear that the weather is still nice in Florida. My warm weather was your cold front today. We are going to Disneyworld in 2 weeks. I was hoping that the weather would be warm when we go. I am going to keep my fingers crossed.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR Candy Coated Pecans

Scentsy Gingersnap...yum!

Candles are slatkin Cinnamon Stick and Spice

Have a good evening everyone!

You girls are so funny re the cold front. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Tonight's supposed to get down to 31 around here, but a few nights ago it was 18. And yeah, I really do live in Southern California like it says over there on the left <<---------. [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Maggie, [smilie=thank_you] re the thread name. Nobody who knows me in person would associate me with the word "fancy" though. [smilie=th_tease-1] But I am a word nerd, yup.

Michele, I'm glad to hear your mom's eye surgery went well. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I'm burning the last of Slatkin's Leaves this evening. This has been such a delightful candle.

Stay snuggy, everyone.

Gail

Recent melts:

CYS - Starlight Mint Eggnog

LOL - Delectable Nutmeg

EW - Sin City

EW - Frosty Farts

Recent candle:

Slatkin - Vanllla Birchwood

Currently melting:

Can-Do - Red Hot Beans

Slatkin - Vanilla Bean Noel

Oooooh Lady - Vanilla Birchwood sounds good. I have not seen that one.

I am cleaning out old, old tarts. Interesting that the old paraffin just have no smell, the old soy have a sorta stinky smell that is the same from all vendors. [smilie=th_stink]

Tonight all I have going while I melt and dump the old ones is a candle from Mylingy - Sea Island Grapefruit.

eggnogsmileyn.gif Hi there gals! I've missed a few days here...waahh!

Right now I am burning a heavenly Gingerbread candle from Swan Creek...mouthwatering good. Smells like gingerbread cookies with a little hint of coffee.

I bought a wallflower from BBW and plugged it in our mudroom...the scent is Winter Garland. Smells just like Christmas. It is scenting the room nicely and also wafting into the powder room and kitchen. I'd love to get a candle in this scent. I wonder if the candles are going on sale anytime soon? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Anyone order from the sale at Can-Do yesterday? I placed a small order for about 20 tarts or so.

I've got some decorating to do outside, so I am going to bundle up and head out. Should only take me about half an hour. Then I am off to the dollar store and post office. Oh the thrill!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying some nice holiday scents and getting into the spirit of the season!!!! ae63442a8be5f0977353bb3cc4a548f8913.gif I've been listening to Christmas tunes while decorating and doing housework...it's great!

Hugs! holykiss.gif

eggnogsmileyn.gif Hi there gals! I've missed a few days here...waahh!

Right now I am burning a heavenly Gingerbread candle from Swan Creek...mouthwatering good. Smells like gingerbread cookies with a little hint of coffee.

I bought a wallflower from BBW and plugged it in our mudroom...the scent is Winter Garland. Smells just like Christmas. It is scenting the room nicely and also wafting into the powder room and kitchen. I'd love to get a candle in this scent. I wonder if the candles are going on sale anytime soon? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Anyone order from the sale at Can-Do yesterday? I placed a small order for about 20 tarts or so.

I've got some decorating to do outside, so I am going to bundle up and head out. Should only take me about half an hour. Then I am off to the dollar store and post office. Oh the thrill!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying some nice holiday scents and getting into the spirit of the season!!!! ae63442a8be5f0977353bb3cc4a548f8913.gif I've been listening to Christmas tunes while decorating and doing housework...it's great!

Hugs! holykiss.gif

I have several of the BBW wallflowers Holiday scents. I need to get my Winter Garland one plugged in. Maybe I'll put that one in my son's room or the evergreen one. I did hit the sale at Can-Do and ordered all Holiday Scents and Pumpkin Cheesecake for a friend.

Good morning! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Aria, the 14 oz. Slatkin candles were on sale this past weekend, so it might be awhile before it happens again. [smilie=th_idontknow] I ordered 20 tarts from Can-Do too. Yep, only 20. That somehow seems so wrong. [smilie=th_fear8]

I'm melting Chai Tea from Haley's. I'm smelling flowers, not tea. This one might have to go bye-bye. [smilie=th_stink]

Gail