The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

Starting September out with Red Hot Beans from Can-Do. I love this one, it's scenting the whole bottom floor of my house. Not sure if it's a fall scent but it's a good one.

Good Morning!

This hot weather is unbearable. Right now my air conditioning is being fixed. It was SOOO hot last night!

Just started melting CFTKR White Cake and SSS Mandarin Pink.

Hope this hurricane passes us by. We are just a short block up from the beach. The ocean is already very rough and swimming is very limited if at all.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

We are still wondering if Earl is gonna do some damage to us out on Long Island. They are saying it is way out east where most of the bad weather will be. But all it takes is a little change in direction, and it could be very bad out here...cross your fingers!!!

I'm hoping to run out to YC tonight, I only have about 90 minutes to get there and back tonight. Want to get a bunch of the $1 tarts and use my coupon. Love this sale!!! I wanna try all the new Xmas scents too. I have to run home from work, drive my DD to soccer practice, then run to the mall, then hurry back to get her from practice to get us both to the sports meeting at her school. CRAZY!!!!!

Sweetart, I love em strong too, but not bakery too much!! I wish I would have saved it, I would have "scent" lol, it to you no problem, but it was so yucky to me, I dumped it immediately! Again, nothing against Carol, she is my favorite vendor, but we all have different noses!

Anyone else running out to YC today??? Gotta compare our haul. If I can't make it tonight, I'll be sure to get there tomorrow after work. LLVV, did you go yet? Hows Dad doin?

Have a wonderful day everyone! Stay Cool!

Candlelove I will be praying that it passes you by without any damage.

This morning we finished up cys harvest moon,and cys pumpkin toffee cake. I have a Land's Down Under candle in the scent of gingerbread burning right now. Cold sniff is good,but throw is not as strong as I would prefer.

Hey guys...it's crazy hot here today. I think this is the hottest it's been all summer here in Michigan! [smilie=th_a136] I want to try some fall scents, but just cannot do it when it is THIS hot! :angry: [smilie=th_roll] No cool down until Friday. The cat is lying stretched out right under the ceiling fan in the living room...

For right now, I am enjoying one of Carol's most phenomenal scents...Hot Orange Danish...hope she never retires this scent...EVER!!! I had half of one of those cute cuttable cakes left and just plopped it in the melter this morning when I woke up...not awake enough to cut it! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

I truly pray that all those in the path of Earl stay safe! thsmileyangel.gif

Dabba, lovin' the thread title! Are you back in school yet? explanation-1.gif

sillys, I am seriously thinking of hitting the $1 tart sale at YC too. My only thing is...do I want to take the boys with me??? what.gif They're usually good, but it's hard to concentrate!!

cookielady, WW has some nice new scents for fall! My fave has always been the Biscotti. [smilie=th_aa17]

crazy4, those CYS sound great... [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Michele, hope your ac gets fixed for ya!

twinsmom, Red Hot Beans is really a great scent from Can-Do...don't think any other vendors carry anything like it.

Have a great afternoon!

After a totally dry August we are starting out September with rain--over 5" just in the last 12 hours!! Crazy but nice. I have had candles on all day as it is so dark in the house. All Yankee--Macintosh, Autumn Fruit, Vanilla Cookie and Fruit Salad. Hope all of you in the hurricane's way stay safe.

Michele - hope U got your AC fixed. Since U have AC, U probably don't have any fans? [smilie=th_dd5] Yikers. I wonder if U could sleep in the pool and still stay afloat.... [smilie=th_scratch] [smilie=th_bb24]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Paradise. Perfect scent for hot weather. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] This is my last tart of this. So.....that must mean this will be the last day of steamy.....right? [smilie=th_aa17]

Melting all Scentsy: Red Delicious mixed with Toasted Caramel Sugar in the living room and kitchen, Red Candy Apple in kids' bedrooms, Bourbon in the loft and Mediterranean Spa in the powder room. Hope everyone's Sept. is off to a great start!

dabbadooey- Great september thread title!!

Sweetart, I love em strong too, but not bakery too much!! I wish I would have saved it, I would have "scent" lol, it to you no problem, but it was so yucky to me, I dumped it immediately! Again, nothing against Carol, she is my favorite vendor, but we all have different noses!

sillysmom- Hope all is safe around hurricane earl. Scarey [smilie=eek] ....."scent" it to me, thats funny [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Not so much into bakery scents either, just certain ones. And i know what you mean with the whole diff nose thing, i agree. Its all good girl, we all like somethings and dislike somethings. Thats just how the cookie crumble. Hahahaha!!

sillys, I am seriously thinking of hitting the $1 tart sale at YC too. My only thing is...do I want to take the boys with me??? what.gif They're usually good, but it's hard to concentrate!!

Aria- i am totally like you when it comes to shopping for tarts and candles... I gota concentrate with no distraction. You too cute with that. Lol

Well [smilie=th_blij81] took a mini vacay and it will start today after work yey!!!! Off tomorow and friday all the way to Monday labor day. 5 days no work! Nice!!! Its gona be relaxing. Will totally try to enjoy it. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Was shopping at BBW the other day and caught their sale of 50% off 3 wick candles they had!! It was a nice surprise so of course i have to take advantage of that and bought some, also using my receipt coupon thing. Good deal i have to say!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

So now burning my new BBW candle green daisy- This i like! So earthy nature-ish, if that makes any sense. Lol

Also melting YC ocean bloom- one of my all time fav!! sooooo goood!!!

Happy melting you all!!

Wow Trep, that is a lot of rain!

Crazy4 - I did not know that Lands End had candles!! Woohoo - where did you get it?

I noticed a big banner near a shopping mall we go to that said "Coming Soon - Yankee Candle"! They must have seen my zipcode supporting the one I have been going to and decided to invest closer to me! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Happy September! I so hope fall comes soon. I cannot take the heat anymore.

Silly - Does YC have the new Christmas scents out yet? Let me know...it may be worth a drive over there tomorrow before the bad weather arrives.

Today's melts:

CFTKR - Chocolate Cupcake, Log Cabin, Bonfire Bliss

Wow Trep, that is a lot of rain!

Crazy4 - I did not know that Lands End had candles!! Woohoo - where did you get it?

I noticed a big banner near a shopping mall we go to that said "Coming Soon - Yankee Candle"! They must have seen my zipcode supporting the one I have been going to and decided to invest closer to me! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Debra its a company called Lands Down Under. Not the clothing company. I actually got this one as well as cinnamon vanilla,pumpkn cheesecake last year at marshalls.

September seems to be welcoming us all in with some really hot weather. Tomorrow through Saturday we will be in the 100s here. [smilie=th_dd5]

I'm not melting or burning tonight, but wanted to drop in to say hi. [smilie=th_hello]

Good Morning! Burning YC Apple Cider and the remains of Mulled Cider from Kim's Tarts. Going to head off to YC this morning to take advantage of the sale.

Hope everyone stays safe that's in the way of Earl!

So far this morning, it's LOL-American Dream and SSS-Cowgirls and Pearls. I hope everyone in the storm path will be safe and sound. We have a good chance of rain today. I do believe cooler weather is on the way. I have been cutting back some perennials, everything looks scrappy or dead. I need to buy some fall mums to spiffy the place up. Have a great morning all.

This morning it's CCCC Butermilk Pancakes, so far.

Let's do hope that Earl swings wide to the right and misses all our friends on the Eastern seaboard. Sending prayers and good thoughts out to all who are in the hurricane's path!

Well, I hit the YC sale last night, only for reasons I won't take time to explain, I had only a few minutes to dash in and out of the store. Thankfully, the store was empty and the gal there helped me quickly gather up all the tarts I was trying to buy, plus a votive holder I had seen online (the purple Casbah one, I think it was called.) I made it out of the store in just over eight minutes flat-- a YC record for me, to be sure! I can fritter away an hour in there easily, so for me that was no small feat. Anyway, I got around 30 tarts, mostly my all-time favorites I like to keep on hand, including Autumn Leaves, Sun & Sand, and Ocean Water. I did choose some bakery/food scents, but I guess I was mostly in a "fresh" mood. I love it when they have these sales!

Jules, that coffee you're drinking sounds really good...also sounds like it would make an awesome tart. Does anyone do that? smell a desert or drink or something and think how lovely it would be in tart form, ha..(a sign of a true addict) [smilie=th_insane]

this morning i'm melting a combo that i'm trying, both from Crosscreek...Strawberry Jam with Italian Cream Cake, just started it up..

Ordered from Front Porch, also...i HAD to have stock of blueberry bread and prairie kitchen![smilie=snoopy]

Have a nice day!