The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone..It's past 2 A.M here and I made an executive decision about the thread title(tried to use a little of each)..If anyone wants it changed,I won't be offended..I'm sure Christina can take care of it.. I am melting Lemon Sugar and Love spell candles..

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I think that title is really, really cute. I am currently melting Texas scentsations bluebonnets. My summer lockdown also starts today...and you know it's so freeing.... [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Today is a big spring cleaning day.

I'm going with lemons and pine.

YC = Sparkling Lemon

BB- Lemon Pound Cake

CCCC = Blue Spruce

FMC - Lemon Grass

[smilie=th_316785e4] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] :lol:

Hi everyone..It's past 2 A.M here and I made an executive decision about the thread title(tried to use a little of each)..If anyone wants it changed,I won't be offended..I'm sure Christina can take care of it.. I am melting Lemon Sugar and Love spell candles..

:lol:

Good girl, Mel ! It was fun to throw some cute names around but I was sorry it caused some bickering. I like the title you chose.

Maybe we should start discussing June's title now ? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I bet we could do a poll on this forum. Other forums do that, so maybe Christina can set one up during the last week of each month and we can do an official vote on the top 3-4 title thread ideas.

Thanks Melissa, great title.

I am sorry if I sounded harsh yesterday, I could have been a little more diplomatic in my posts, my point was only that we should all have a say, but re reading them, they did sound a little how can I put it..* hormonal*, so I apoligize for being a snot.

I just finished tahitian vanilla from LOL, it lasted 2 days..I will be changing to bizzy b's coconut milk/pineapple

Good morning everone! I can't believe it's May already! Where has this year gone?

This morning, it's yc's cucumber & cantaloupe in my computer room, candle-lite's melon in my bedroom, and essential pleasures' grandma's kitchen, in where else, my kitchen.

I hope everyone has an incredible day!

Guest Anonymous

WOW it's MAY!!!

I have Vanilla Lavendar in the bedroom (Crosscreek)

I have Acorn Harvest in the office (Tuscaderos)

I have Pink Sugar in the Living Room (Cottage Hill)

What happened to April? This year is just flying by. I am re-melting Oatmeal Cookies this morning. It still smells great so I will not change it out until after I get home this afternoon. Off to run a few errands before I meet my husband for lunch. Have a great May day, everyone!

For the morning burn it is RG Honey Graham Cracker in the living room and kitchen and in the comp room it is still Orange Peppercorn since last night from BusyBee.

Have a great day everyone. :lol:

Is Orange Peppercorn similar to Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper?

Guest Anonymous

Cute title snob! I too am melting Texas Bluebonnet, and Tropical Fruit by TS.

Guest Anonymous

Jade Candles Fruit Loops in the kitchen.

MSTM Frosted Cupcake in Half Bath.

CYS Peach Sweet Tea in the living room.

WnS Orange Juice Cake in the master bedroom.

Guest Anonymous
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:09 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scentsnob wrote:

Boogie- LOVE it BUT there are a few guys here too.. LOL.. Mom-That is perfect!

I can't speak for SophiesDad, but don't not call it that on my account. Wouldn't be the first time I was called a queen.

Jason,I KNEW if you saw my post that is how you would respond! :lol:

ETA- Melting Dreamtarts warm Lemon Sugar,WGA pink sugar candle and D.T.'s Honeysuckle pear...

For the morning burn it is RG Honey Graham Cracker in the living room and kitchen and in the comp room it is still Orange Peppercorn since last night from BusyBee.

Sorry I'm late in getting back, just got home from work.

The orange peppercorn is not a sweet orange, but more just an underlying scent that you know is there at all time, but the spices are also more pronounced. Great kitchen scent. That little tart is still putting out a little scent even now. I would say it is in the middle of Sweet Orange and Chili Peppers and the traditional Orange Spice that many sell.

Haven't decided waht to put on for the afternoon burn yet. Will post back later.

Happy May Day Everyone.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Tuscadero's Dusty Mexican Morning downstairs. THis one is completely different then I expected and in a good way. I really like it despite the fact that there is a chocolate note in it.

Upstairs- YC Lavender and Sage.

good afternoon, I decided to turn off chocolate covered cherries by shorties for a while, the chocolate is very powerful, can't smell the cherries.

I have on the other burner is coconut milk & peaches by aroma soy by grazia.

I have tried burning more than one scent at a time and it too much, I don't have a big house.

Susan

Little Black Dress is one of my favorites.

For the late afternoon burn it is Lemon Drop from Cozy Cottage in the kitchen, Citrus Linen from RG in the living room, and back here it is Strawberries and Champagne from Cozy Cottage.

We are supposed to have bad storms later on with lots of rain and hail....Ugh!!!

I have Downpour from LOL, Happiness-EP, and Texas Cedarwood-MB on today. I am getting ready to settle in with a new candle however-Apple Jelly...

Sorry I'm late in getting back, just got home from work.

The orange peppercorn is not a sweet orange, but more just an underlying scent that you know is there at all time, but the spices are also more pronounced. Great kitchen scent. That little tart is still putting out a little scent even now. I would say it is in the middle of Sweet Orange and Chili Peppers and the traditional Orange Spice that many sell.

Haven't decided waht to put on for the afternoon burn yet. Will post back later.

Happy May Day Everyone.

Orange Peppercorn sounds really good!

Lemon Bundt Cake Woodwic candle from Busy Bee. Still have Citrus Bubbles from Sparklepuss and Plumeria wickless from Just Right.