The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Happy April Fools Day! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Lemon Sugar - CFTKR

Lemon Coconut Cake - CYS

Both smell so good.....and they are making me hungry!

[smilie=th_1819] Happy April Fool's Day. Today is my DK(Tip's) 17th birthday. [smilie=th_wave] He is my baby and since we really couldn't remember his actual birthday we just made it April Fools Day. He gets around great since Ihave been giving him kitty treats with glucosamine in them. I am melting BG-Passionate Kisses this morning. I also just placed my order with Blue Gecko. I hope everyone has a great day.

Hi everybody. Happy April Fools Day! Be careful of the abundant jokesters out there, buddies. [smilie=th_1819]

[smilie=th_1084] to Tip! How wonderful, 17 years!

I'm not melting anything this morning. I'm off to the training yard to play with my own and friends' dogs on this beautiful morning. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] I just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" and "Happy Birthday Tip" before I head out.

I'll check back in later when I start melting. The Laundered Linen went on for about two days straight but it's time for something new today.

I hope those of you who have been under the weather are feeling better. Have a good one! [smilie=th_wave]

Gail

Happy Birthday to your kitty, Kat. Oh right, that's been done already... :oops:

Currently melting:

K - Kiwi Berries - YC - The best of the new summer scents and the only one I would actually buy again

LR - Christmas Past - AMS - A strong very long lasting awesome scent - this one has been going since late last night - 12 hours and still throwing moderately strong

BR - Abercrombie for Men - AMS - A dead on dupe of the men's cologne

Finishing up the SH Plumeria in the bathroom.

Not feeling as good as I did last night. I'm going back to bed soon.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy Birthday to your kitty, Kat. Oh right, that's been done already... :lol:

Currently melting:

K - Kiwi Berries - YC - The best of the new summer scents and the only one I would actually buy again

LR - Christmas Past - AMS - A strong very long lasting awesome scent - this one has been going since late last night - 12 hours and still throwing moderately strong

Do you know of which Abercrombie cologne is it dupe?

They have several men's colognes.

(I am sort of also AF addict :oops: )

Is it Fierce?

I haven't tried the Kiwi Berries yet, but so far I like the Island Guava a lot.

Been spring cleaning last night and this morning so a big thanks to Debra for helping clear up my candle shade confusion.

Sheryl-I just bought one of the cheap crackle glass shades from Walmart to put on top of the jar candle-and its working beautifully. Not only does it keep drafts out-it also helps to trap heat in and give a full melt pool. I noticed the burn wasn't going to be great with this candle and topped it after a few hours-the melt pool straightened out and has been fine(with the shade on). It does compromise the throw-and I would not recommend a re order on the candle. I do still love the melts though!

For my melting this morning-

Rosa's-Pink Sugar(blechhh-no pink sugar-just bakery?)

EW-My Best Friend

EW-Mother Shipton

EW- Heaven Sent

Melissa's-Almond Cheesecake

CFTKR-Black Linen and Amber

Currently melting:

Is it Fierce?

It just says Abercrombie for Men on the label. I assume it was their original fragrance?

I didn't love the Island Guava although it's good. I just thought it could be better.

Melting Warm Embrace by Cheryl.

Just went to AMS website and saw that she is opening April 18! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Melting Warm Embrace by Cheryl.

Just went to AMS website and saw that she is opening April 18! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks for the info on AMS. I went there yesterday trying to find an opening date. I have never ordered from her before and wanted to try her tarts as soon as she opens again.

Melting Baton Rouge in the living room from tuscaderos

christmas tree in he bedroom from country heart candles

Changed out scents after my nap:

K - Lemon Creme Donut - SH - I actually like this one and it's pretty strong - you can smell the donut and the lemon creme filling - how do they do that?

LR - Hibiscus - Cheryl's - Another very nice moderately strong floral from Cheryl.

BR - Wisteria Lane - Tyler - A very nice floral scent but could be stronger.

Bathroom - Pink Jasmine Petals - Nene's - This one is so weak I can barely smell it with my nose hanging right over the melter - disappointing.

I'm also burning my Illuminations Bora Bora jar in the bathroom.

Currently melting:

Is it Fierce?

It just says Abercrombie for Men on the label. I assume it was their original fragrance?

I didn't love the Island Guava although it's good. I just thought it could be better.

Is it the same scents which lingers in the store? They are actually spraying clothes with fragrance.

Can you recommed better Guava scent? I am in love with Guava, for some reason it is very comforting scent for me.

Just popping in to say 'hi!' on my break, not melting or burning anything until later tonight. Hey Jules, I just ordered a Blueberry Muffin candle from HL. I know yours is Blueberry Patch, but can you tell me how the throw is on HL candles? I bought it on a whim, even though I don't hear much about this vendor around here. I know Nancy really used to like these.

Hello everybody... I wrote on the March thread this morning, forgot it was April Fools! I am home sick with my DS... I think he may be getting a little better this afternoon. I started burning one of my LOL candles... the first layer is Booper's Cupcakes, and it is burning beautifully. I hope you all have better luck with yours, this is my fourth one and I have never had a problem. Have a good afternoon!