The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Melting CYS-Perfumed Sea this morning before heading out to work. I need some extra [smilie=th_FULL_O17] this morning as I am one tired chica. Maybe a pre superbowl nap will be in order after work today. I love watching the superbowl for the commercials and halftime show, and a bit of the football. Hope eveyone has a great Sunday!

Good morning and Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Early melts are CFTKR's Fresh Oranges and Orange Sherbet.Have a nice day everyone!

Good Morning!

Second tealights for AMS Frosted Lime Cupcake. Super Bowl Party to go to later today. I don't really watch the game. DH does. The women just sit around and talk. Fun anyway.

Happy Superbowl Sunday.

Who's playing again? [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I'm in it for the food and the slim chance of winning the football pool.

Make sure you have your 3D glasses for the Sobe commercial. :) No. Really.

Here's what I smell tis morning:

Juicy Peach - FM melt

Vanilla - PI melt

Cookies for Santa - YC Beanswax tin

Blueberry - WG

Canary Is Banana - YC jar

Oatmeal Cookie - YC jar

Lemon Creme - Colonial jar

it looks like a lot when I write it all down. I really only walked around the house with a lighter. If it had a wick, I lit it. :lol:

Jules, I'm with you. Its card playin, eatin, commercial and score watchin. I don't think I've ever watched more than the last 5 minutes of a game, when it was close.

Have a great day everyone. This morning I'm melting Grapefruit Mango from AMS. Nice scent, but not that strong of a throw. It hasn't been that long so lets see if it gets stronger.

Good Morning Everyone ~~Not a big Super Bowl lover.....love commercials though :)

Melting & Burning:

GC Cinnamon-candle

AMS Mrs. Claus Cookies-candle

Nene's Animal Crackers melt

GHBT Acorn Harvest -melt

and on sun porch - GHBT Banana Nut Bread...

House is smelling YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Well, good morning everyone, and Happy Fabulous February! Ah, the Super Bowl, the "yes masta, no masta day." That means YES to shopping...LOL.

:lol: Need my coffee to celebrate the Super shopping day and get more scents going. :? I spy a sale today already.

CFTKR ~ Pink Angel Cake

T.S. ~ Pink Sugar

LOL ~ Vanilla Candy Cane Ice Cream Cake

Hope you Super Bowl fans have fun!

Well, good morning everyone, and Happy Fabulous February! Ah, the Super Bowl, the "yes masta, no masta day." That means YES to shopping...LOL.

:lol: Need my coffee to celebrate the Super shopping day and get more scents going. [smilie=th_scratch] I spy a sale today already.

CFTKR ~ Pink Angel Cake

T.S. ~ Pink Sugar

LOL ~ Vanilla Candy Cane Ice Cream Cake

Hope you Super Bowl fans have fun!

Heart, do you have to don the Hooter's girl outfit, and serve up wings all afternoon? Make DH tip big, girl. (and I don't mean Dear H) [smilie=th_jaja]

Who's got the beer scented candles? :? You DO realize there is a 6 hour pre-game show.

Happy Super Bowl Day. Too bad we're not in it this year. We have our 3-D glasses ready for commercials. :? I plan to go through my tax stuff this afternoon, and try and get things organized. :lol: Our neighbor is having a Super Bowl get together. DH will be there, and I may treck through the snow next door for a bit. Then again, maybe not....loud, yelling guys, etc...

My melts for this morning are Carol's-Vanilla Sandalwood, and Desire. AMS-votive in Polo. I hope everyone one has a nice Sunday.

:lol: You guys are so silly! LOL

:? Drinking my coffee and burning Country Coffee Cake from Crosscreek. Got to move off any minute and head off the chuch. Boy, I am lumpy this morning... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Good Morning, everyone. I'm slugging coffee as I get ready for work. I'm not much of a football fan so I don't mind missing the Super Bowl. I am melting Country Home from K's Kreations and a 1/4 of a B&BW disc in Fresh Linen. I was so curious about these that I picked one up yesterday. I'm really impressed. This little bit of wax in my plug-in is easily scenting the powder room and wafting out into the kitchen area.

Make sure you have your 3D glasses for the Sobe commercial. [smilie=th_jaja] No. Really.

Here's what I smell tis morning:

Juicy Peach - FM melt

Vanilla - PI melt

Cookies for Santa - YC Beanswax tin

Blueberry - WG

Canary Is Banana - YC jar

Oatmeal Cookie - YC jar

Lemon Creme - Colonial jar

it looks like a lot when I write it all down. I really only walked around the house with a lighter. If it had a wick, I lit it. :shock:

Jules - you crack me up! :lol: :lol: Let's hope your boys don't put out any firecrackers to fool w/ya. Ummm....they don't read this....do they? [smilie=th_scratch] Well, even if they did....they'd never admit to it. :lol:

Ok - I haven't heard....why do U need 3D glasses for the commercials? :?

Melting SpHog's banana nut bread (yummy!) and burning Valerie Parr Hill's Sugar Cookie candle.

:lol:

Well the first scent of the day is Caramel Drizzle, by Folgers! *LOL*

As far as wax goes I am melting:

Pecan Twist - CFTKR

As a newbie I have now realized that at least from Carol, I have drooled over every one of her scents I have melted with PECAN in them. Hmmm, may mean something!

Decided I couldn't wait until tomorrow (one week since delivery) to melt one of GHBT's tarts, so I have just started Amish Quilt. The cold throw is great. Not melted enough yet to review hot throw!

Thinking once I get a good scent from the Amish Quilt, I am going to try Candied Yams from Carol later. I also have to review my stash to see what be appropriate to change out in the DD's bathroom! *LOL*

Hmm, I have to do my weekly reports for the office..........or I could go start to put my order together for AMS' Super Bowl sale. Decision, decisions, decisions!

Jules - you crack me up! :lol: :lol: Let's hope your boys don't put out any firecrackers to fool w/ya. Ummm....they don't read this....do they? :shock: Well, even if they did....they'd never admit to it. :lol:

Ok - I haven't heard....why do U need 3D glasses for the commercials? [smilie=th_scratch]

Melting SpHog's banana nut bread (yummy!) and burning Valerie Parr Hill's Sugar Cookie candle.

Don't give them any ideas. :lol: I was lighting stuff even before coffee. :? I could easily have lit off an M-80.

Only one commercial in 3D. You can pick up some glasses at grocery stores by the SoBe drinks. I'll probably be in the loo when that one comes on anyway. [smilie=th_jaja]

Jules.....I REALLY think you could make it as a comedian!!! :?

Melting Eucalyptus Spearmint from AMS's. :lol: This is a keeper!! Strong....all over my house kind of scent!

:lol:

Well the first scent of the day is Caramel Drizzle, by Folgers! *LOL*

That's what was brewing this morning in my coffee pot, Mamalana.

So far this morning:

Indonesian Teak - Backroad Hobbies

Sweet Snuggle Baby - Blue Gecko