The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

December 2008 Contest: Scramble for Christmas

#1 - Flying Squirrel - LOL

OMG. I thought the same thing. :P

Double :lol: :? I just realized It's a real scent! Darn it I could have gotten that.

Guest stardustgirl

Cyn... what's up with the board? I keep getting kicked off and having to log back in - and most of the time it tells me that I have an inactive or invalid username or password. Is there something going wonky with this? I've never had that happen before.

I didn't know where to post this and knew you were hanging around here...

Anyone else?

Star, can't be an invalid username if you're logging on and entering the forum. I'm not sure what the problem could be. Since it's never happened before, let's hope it goes away.

Cyn... what's up with the board? I keep getting kicked off and having to log back in - and most of the time it tells me that I have an inactive or invalid username or password. Is there something going wonky with this? I've never had that happen before.

I didn't know where to post this and knew you were hanging around here...

Anyone else?

Uh-oh...sorry that is happening. But I'm glad you mentioned it and Christina was here, just in case it is a website issue. Hope it doesn't happen again!

Guest stardustgirl

I have to try several times before it lets me in, and that's the message it gives me when it won't let me log on. I keep trying until it works.

It's weird. It's never done that before, but I had it happen in both my browsers tonight (I switched browsers just in case it was a browser funkiness moment).

Stardust, let us know if that happens again. That is weird. I know I always have to log in daily, even when I click "Remember me," but I've never had that happen before.

More clues:

#2 - scent that Manor Hall carries (don't forget the prior clues for #2!!!)

#9 - scent that Clifty Creek carries

Oops - had one more clue that I've already forgotten! :P Be back later with that clue if necessary.

Guest stardustgirl

Thanks Cyn... I will. I did it once, earlier today, but I blew it off as a random glitch. This one is pretty good at remembering me, but I do know what you mean about the ones that you tell to remember you and they just don't stick.

Computers. Meh. :P

Just to be clear, if I want to participate, I have to be active in the non-contest games? Does it matter if I become active at the same time? I stink at this type of stuff, but it might be fun to join in if I know something. :?

Hi Lisa, that be correct... if you've posted in another game thread, you're good to go.

Thank you. :? I haven't posted yet, but I will make sure I do if I participate!

DAY 2 answers:

1 Flying Squirrel

2 Candied Pomegranate Champagne

3 Orange Tree Blast

4 Lemongrass Lavender

5 Frosted Candy Cane

6 Midnight Toddy

7 Home for the Holidays

8 Grapefruit Mint Cuttings

9 Nutty Maple Crunch

10 Orange Caramel Crumble

Entries: