• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ugly Betty

#1 User is offline   cmarie 

• Certified scent expert!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:55 PM

Any Ugly Betty fans out there? In addition to The Office, I decided Ugly Betty needed a thread. Has anyone been watching recently?

I was crushed at the beginning of this season when Betty pulled that cop-out and picked neither guy. Pretty predictable IMO. Oh well, I'm sure we'll get more surprises tonight! I was also sad last week when Justin didn't get the part he auditioned for. Here's hoping Hilda recovers from yet another romantic disappointment. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

#2 Guest_Anonymous_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:16 PM

I love Ugly Better! So mad she didn't choose Gio, I adore him!

#3 User is offline   bigred0727 

• Certified scent expert!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationNJ

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:00 AM

Ugly Betty rocks! I think the show is hysterical and I LOVE Vanessa Williams in it. I was so mad that they put the show on hiatus for that horrible In the Motherhood show but it's coming back because that motherhood show bombed! I like Samantha Who? but they should just put that show back on Monday nights after Dancing with the Stars like it used to be.
Guys like wax too!!

#4 User is offline   Trent 

• Pip

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

Ugly Betty is an American dramedy television series developed by Silvio Horta, which premiered on ABC on September 28, 2006, and ended on April 14, 2010. The series revolves around the character Betty Suarez and is based on Fernando Gaitán's Colombian telenovela soap opera Yo soy Betty, la fea. The series was produced by Silent H, Ventanarosa and Reveille Productions partnered with ABC Studios and executive produced by Salma Hayek, Silvio Horta, Ben Silverman, Jose Tamez and Joel Fields. The pilot was filmed in New York; seasons one and two were filmed in Los Angeles and seasons three and four in New York City.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users