The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous
:lol: Good morning--burning Cinnabon Caramel Pecanbon in the kitchen and Swan Creek Caramelized Pralines in the LR (LOVE [smilie=th_00000020] ). Lots of snow in my area so the comfort fragrances help make me feel cozy. . .

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, all!

Toasted Almond Cherries still going strong from LOL.

Work? Probably use YC's Fall Harvest one more time.

Have a great day!

Guest tammye

Still melting Carmel Nut Cluster for awhile today.

Off to go shopping with Deana :lol:

I am melting Nutcracker Sweet from LOL in the DR, Amber Seduction-Bella's in the Bedroom, and Cranberry Banana Rama from Aroma Soy in the LR.

Just expanded my Crosscreek order to include 30 more tarts-I even tried Fruit Loops this time around.

Guest Anonymous

Second day on Tuscadero's EJ Fireside. Not sure what I will melt upstairs yet. Something fresh and clean I think.

Guest Anonymous

Tusdaderos Dusty Mexican Morning, and Candles by Victoria Christmas Wish/Memories (it's one or the other!)

Both excellent!!

Guest Anonymous

It's one that is very hard to describe, but honestly, first I smell spicy/cinnamon, then a muted, kind of musky chocolate (don't know if THAT category even exists). It's kind of sweet but not what I would call a sweet scent, if that makes sense. I'm not sure that anyone who didn't realize that chocolate is in it would ever pick it out. It just comes off to my nose as a really nice, rounded, spicy with something soft smell.

It is one of those that I tried as a "different for me" and I am so glad I did. I am REALLY liking it.

This is probably no help to you at all! I'm realizing I am not very good at describing scents....I just know what I like!

Sorry if this makes things clear as mud.... [smilie=th_goodnight]

Guest Anonymous

Actually, Beth that does help. I was considering trying it but like you it is not even close to something I would normally order. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to smell like I was melting a chocolate bar. Am going to give it a try and pick it up at the sale. Thanks.

I'm burning tarts like a mad woman this morning! [smilie=th_goodnight]

I've got lotus blossom from yankee in my bedroom, blue lagoon from the serene dream shop in my computer room, and fall harvest festival from aroma soy in my living room. I know they don't really go together, but the rooms are far enough away from each other that the scents aren't blending strangely.

I woke up this morning to the smell of pork chops still lingering in the air from last nights dinner. I needed something strong so I chose Peppermint Noel that I got in a swap. It isn't even completely melted yet and it's already wafting through the entire house, upstairs and down!

I absolutely love Peppermint Noel and I think it could easily be a year round scent. It's fresh and minty and not too sweet. I went to HOT to order some, but they no longer have it. [smilie=th_goodnight] Hopefully they will bring it back for the holidays!

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, HOT is a seasonal scent vendor. Her scents change frequently and with the season. But I have found her tarts to be excellent. I am sure she will bring it back next XMas.

Hi everyone,

Must be something in the candlefind air...I woke up this am a horrible sinus infection, along with a fever and chills. I am melting a peppermint/Eucalyptus going right next to me and am only getting whiffs here and there. [smilie=th_goodnight]

jerseymomof4, feel better!!! [smilie=th_goodnight]

I have had this weird cold/virus for the past few days. Cough, huge headache, chills, etc. (passed on to me by my family). I was in bed most of the day yesterday. I have been up and down today. Weird version of a cold...

Of course, I had to get up a little while ago to place my Bella's order... [smilie=th_LA839B1117] Back to bed soon...