The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Melting Peppermint by DeeJay's, Maximum Scented, and CH. Cucumber Mint by CFTKR, Sinus Relief by Spotted Hog, and Eucalyptus Melts by Tyler. The weather has made us all have sinus problems here, and these scents help. Just lucky I happen to love peppermint.

Hope everyone has a great day and gets some great aromas going during August!

Good morning everyone! I can't believe it's August already [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

So far this mornng I have CFTKR Sea Blossom in. And I have my Walmart Mainstays 3-wick Fresh Cotton candle beside me on the table, looks so pretty in the dark!! Have a great day!

Sharon

Guest Anonymous

First melt of August is my last Flip Flops tart from Tuscadero's. Last night I had Fresh Cut Grass from K's and Wash Day from Front Porch in the upstairs bedroom (killer strong, BTW). My HUSBAND actually stopped my 6-year-old from blowing out the tealight on the K's grass one last night....said "he liked it." Wow [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

Happy August, This means getting my childred ready to go back to school. The summer goes by very quickly. I'm still melting from yesterday Lemonberry, Just started Mulled Cider from CFTKR this one will be a reorder for my fall collection. I also put Mimosa Breeze on in the bedroom. I'm not sure how this will all mix when it really starts going but everything smells so good cold.

Kathy

Happy August! This morning I'm still melting Sweet Potato Pie and am also moving on to Peach Pie. Fall is coming! Fall is coming!

This morning is YC Farmhouse Apples. It's the first time I've used this scent so I'm excited. Happy August! There's lots of summer left! :P

Down here in the south, it'll still feel like summer for a couple more months. Yuck! I'm soooo ready for fall to arrive. I love the cooler temperatures, and being able to have my windows open to feel the breeze. Ahh....

I don't have anything melting right now, but the melters are being iced as we speak. A childhood friend of mine (known her since I was 9) is coming to visit today, so I have to get the house straightened up, vacuumed, etc. We haven't seen each other since Seth was a baby, and he'll be 4 in a couple of weeks.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :P

Starting my morning out with Caramel Nut Cluster-Crosscreek and Carolina Rain-Soy Scentual

Still have that Rock Candy going from last night...

Starting off August with Primitive Times from Angie's. So far, I am loving it...it's a very unique scent and hard to describe....I suspect Angie has a secret ingredient in this one!!

I decided on sage & citrus from crosscreek in the living room, juicy watermelon from yc in the kitchen, and storm watch from huckleberry layne in my bedroom.

The house is clean, and I'm sitting back and relaxing now. Gage helped me mop the entire downstairs, which was a huge help!

Guest Anonymous

Candle Haven day - Poms & Peaches (amazing!) and D'Lish....equally as awesome. It's making me very sad that she's closed :P

I am not especially fond of August as it's usually our hottest month here in Oklahoma. The one redeeming quality it has is being the last month of Summer. I'm SO looking forward to Fall! I am still doing Gramma Fran's Cinnabun today. It's on tealight three and still kickin'! Happy Friday, everyone.

Guest Anonymous

I agree with Jason--I am in SW Missouri, and, August is usually the month that you want to just live through :P to get to FALL [smilie=th_c032] . I just savor every day of fall, and, everything that goes with the season. Starting off the first day of August melting 'Belgian Waffles' soybeads (Beanpod). I have a new favorite summer smell--'Orange Blossom Honey' votives from Time & Again--LOVE!!