The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

July's Melts are on Fire!

Michele, that VCS sounds very summery!

Amy, my John Lemon was a good one - I only had a small sample, but it was enough for a burst of lemon!

Today it is Goose Creek - Vanilla Wonderland.

Happy Sunday everyone. Melting today in all 4 warmers: Strawberry Shortcake by The Candle Cottage, very strong don't smell the shortcake just lots of strawberries. Have a great day. [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Hi All!!!

I’m melting today SB Summer Breeze and ST Tart Wars. This is Honeydew, Cantaloupe, sugar dusted funnel cake and sweet whipped cream. It’s wonderful!

Well I have some exciting news to share! My younger daughter became engaged yesterday. He proposed at the last stop of the annual bar crawl. We are so excited!!

Susan- Your house must smell great.

The VCS from yesterday was a great summer scent.

Enjoy the day all!!

Greetings all!!

Michele, I am so excited for you and your family on your daughter's engagement!! How wonderful that your future son-in-law planned it all out, to propose at the end of the annual family event! Many congratulations and I hope they will have a long, happy life together. ♥️♥️

Susan, I'm glad your house smells of beautiful strawberries...I love strawberry in any form, in any blend.

Debra, I'm glad John Lemon gave you a beautiful citrus burst! And glad to hear you're melting Goose Creek...I need to get rolling on those.

I've made a decision to stop traveling on Sunday nights whenever possible, so I'm home now and will leave tomorrow instead. This feels so much better. ????

So tonight it's:

SGA Jack the Clipper - one of my favorite scents - shaving cream, salty sea air, and Baja cactus - this has been going all day and is still beautiful and strong. I think Maggie and Aria introduced me to this scent. I am forever in your debt, ladies!! ????

Have a peaceful evening!

Amy, it is nice you can be home now on Sunday! You have logged in a lot of miles!

Michele [smilie=th_slider_congratulation That is exciting news! He sounds like a special guy!

I have been melting Mochaccino - VRC, a surprise from a candlebuddy! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Later I relit the Vanilla Wonderland from yesterday and the combo of the two was a good combo when they mingled.

Good Morning Everyone!!

Melting the last of SB Summer Breeze and L3 Coconut Cream Pie Twisted Peppermint Twinkies. The L3 was a gift from a sweet CF friend. I am loving this!

Good morning all,

Packed up and ready to head back out.

A little off-kilter from the new schedule and I woke up at 1:30 ready to roll. ????. But a beautiful melt helped lull me back to sleep:

Southbound Sweet Dreamer - herbal lavender, sweet peppermint, creamy vanilla - so beautiful - and I realized that for all the many Southbound melts I've enjoyed over the past year, that's the first time I've melted her lavender when it wasn't mixed with pink sugar, and it is lovely. I don't think I've melted herbal lavender before - glorious.

I hope everyone has a peaceful start to the week. ????????

It sounds lovely, Amy. I prefer the herbal lavenders to the sweet ones. Much more spa-like! :wub:

Michele, I am looking forward to melting more of the twisted peppermint type blends, so soothing in the winter!

Tonight it is CFTKR - Mulberry.

Good Morning !

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for my daughter !!

Melting this morning in my bedroom, hallway, and main living area SB Seaside Treats. This is Marshmallow frosted graham crackers and salty sea air with a touch of cotton candy. Very good!!

Debra- I never melted anything much with mint before. I really liked it and found it very soothing as well.

Have a great day everyone!!

Well good evening ladies!

A good work day but I'm tired. I've been a melting fool in the hotel room the past two days and that is helping.

Debra, mulberry, now that is one I need to try!

Michele, I imagine you need a good nap after that weekend. ????????. That Graham cracker melt sounds tasty.

Susan, I like the sound of the cream cheese melt, and the cotton candy would smooth it out nicely...I like OPT, too.

Maggie!! Where are youuuuuuu? We miss you! ????♥️

Well here is the rundown from yesterday and today:

Hayden Rowe September Sky - vanilla, dry woods, amber, VBN, strawberry jam - love how the sweet strawberry is tempered by the woody note. Beautiful.

ScentSationals Rainy Day - water lily and white musk - love this fresh scent but it could be stronger.

Hayden Rowe Candy Cane Cupcakes - I know, this is a Christmas scent... I know, I have lots of things like this... But I love it, I love it, love it.

Scentsy Lavender and White Balsam - gorgeous and calming.

Hayden Rowe Harry's Sweater - nutmeg, ginger, pumpkin, and warm cotton - hmmm, I like it and it's nice and strong, but I'm confused... Is it laundry? Is it bakery? I think I am going to blend it with pipe tobacco and see what happens. Harry needs to sit by the fire awhile.

SGA Out of the Bread Box - pretzel, latte, VBN - how do I love thee, let me count the ways!

Hayden Rowe Rainbows & Lollipops - fruity candy - not for me. Overwhelmingly sweet.

ScentSationals Vanilla Bean Butterscotch - yes, this is also very sweet, but come to mama, so delicious. I love a good butterscotch scent.

And there you have it! I hope everyone has a restful night. ♥️

YooHoo, where are our title thinker-uppers? Times runnin' out! [smilie=th_Whistle]

Amy that is a long melting list! I am sure your house smelled divine!

Tonight it is TSGS - Golden Amber.

Good Morning!

Amy-You got a lot of melting in. Love your posts!!

Melting all gifts from sweet CF friends today-

L3 Rainbow Sherbet Peeps Waffle Cone and SB Beach Towels.

Heading to Atlantic City later.

Enjoy all!!

Good morning. ????

Maggie ~ The beechwood and pine seemed about equal in Purge, Not exactly sure what a pheromone smells like. [smilie=th_scratch]

Michele ~ I love that Super Tarts scent you melted recently! It’s called Wise Counselor, though, not Tart Wars. Tart Wars is the collection it is in. :thwetkissf:

That scent is one of the first I ever tried and is responsible for getting me hooked. [smilie=th_aa17]

Amy ~ It’s amazing how much you melt in those hotel rooms. [smilie=th_allah]

Debra ~ I love any and all Twisted Peppermint blends. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Susan ~ How was that Cotton Candy Cream Cheese blend? Can’t say I’d ever think to blend those two together. LOL

VRC American Pie

Dessa’s The Forest ~ Okay, this is one fantastic scent from her Disney collection. O.M.G. DH and I both loved it! One small heart threw like a beast. This one is at the top of the list for my upcoming preorder.

Dessa’s Seaside Escape

Homemade Serendipity Marshmallow Bread

Well, last night was interesting as we had thunderstorms and so much rain that our pool was overflowing! [smilie=th_fear8]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi everyone. Melting: Duchess by Hayden Rowe: Exotic Herbal Lavender,Clean Laundry.

Honeybear, I really enjoyed the cotton candy, cream cheese frosting.

Well, that was odd...I hit some unknown key and Poof! My post evaporated. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Honeybear, I bet it looked interesting seeing the pool that full, sorta like an infinity type pool!

Michele, Atlantic City is on my bucket list!

Tonight it is K's Kreations - Lemon Noel Cookies.

Good morning ladies!

Debra, that is truly a sad moment when the post disappears ???? and you're right... It can seem so random... The tab key... Unknown keys....????. At any rate, Lemon Noel Cookies are always a good thing!

Susan, that Duchess scent from Hayden Rowe - did you like it? Now that I know I like herbal lavender, I am eager to try it once it reappears on her site. Will you be getting anything from her restock this month? I think I'm happy with what I have from last month, but I've said that before...

Honeybear - yes, Dessa's Forest! That one is gorgeous!! Has your pool returned to normal? - what a storm you had.

Michele, I hope you had a relaxing day at Atlantic City. How was the SB Beach Towels? I've been trying that one from various vendors and it's amazing how different they are. The Wonderberry one is very strong on the cotton scent, while the Zeep one is more beachy. Which note was strongest for you with the SB?

I was so tired after work yesterday that I made a hasty retreat to the hotel and enjoyed repeats of a few of this week's melts. I was obsessed with the ScentSationals butterscotch one and wore it out overnight, so my nose needed something fresh this morning:

ScentSationals Rainy Day - water lily and white musk - as mentioned, I think Walmart has stepped up their game - this is beautiful and very relaxing, watery with the floral note just right for my taste. A repeat from the other night and much stronger than the other night- and I realize that it is cooler outside and the fan is off - no A/C currents pulling everything away.

I've almost made it through the wax I brought along this time - remaining is Egyptian Cotton which nearly killed me with its strength the other night, but I added vanilla and it is lovely that way. A couple of others.

Enjoy your Thursday - we're almost there!

Good Morning!

Amy-The SB Beach Towels had the aquatic floral note strongest to me. It was lovely and lasted a long time.

Atlantic City was fun but I wasn’t a winner. You still manage to get through a lot of wax while away. Good for you!!

I made a stop at Walmart last night. I bought just a few scents but the selection was huge. Very impressed. I need to go back when I’m alone so I can get more.

I got 2 of the ScentSationals Vanilla Bean Butterscotch (as per Amy’s suggestion), BH&G Strawberry Pretzel Bars, and BH&G Sugared Lavender Twist. I’m melting this in my bedroom now and I love it!!

I’m melting Wonderberry Yoshi Eggs in the other melters. It’s Crunchy Pears and Mango Papaya in a Vanilla Marshmallow Milkshake. Yum!,

Have a great day!!!

Hi everyone. melting today: Rose Jam by Kae

Amyjo, I just smelled laundry didn't smell any lavender, but the duck was a year old. No I won't be ordering anything in her next restock.

Have a great Thursday.