The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

July's Melts are on Fire!

Amy, the CFTKR melt was one of the sunshines with the face.

We had thunderstorms again - lots of thunder and dime sized hail! Between the thunder and early fireworks the pets are jittery. [smilie=th_sorry_]

Tonight it is Cheryl's Apple Jack and Peel.

I love this title Michele!

Debra, Carol's little suns are so adorable.

This morning it was:

Hayden Rowe Palo Santo - a sample in a sweet duck shape! - woodsy and earthy and beautiful. She says to cure for a month but I'm getting great throw with no cure. Very impressed with this vendor, lovely scents.

Coming home a day early, we finished in record time this week. This never happens so i am thrilled!!

Start cool all!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Debra ~ Remember Arizona is in the desert. [smilie=yes] And Amy, nope, this is just how it Is during the summer.

The 10-day forecast is 106 to 111. [smilie=th_dd5]

Michele ~ Enjoy your time at the beach house. You always sound really happy there. [smilie=cloud_9]

Swanky Spearmint Pink Sugar Marshmallow

Bunny Sisters Merman

Homemade Lemon Sugar Mallow Bundt Cake

About to light a new Gold Canyon candle in Thai Pineapple.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi Everyone!!

Valerie-Yes I do love it here!! That sure is hot.

Just changed out my CFOW melt from last night to VRC Ginger Coconut Lime. I am having excellent luck with this vendor. My VRC Beachy Nights is still going in the bedroom.

My CFOW melts are throwing well too. I think it’s because they have had a long cure.

Amy-Glad you are going home early.

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Hello dear ladies!

So wonderful to be home early and I'm going to take some time off tomorrow and Friday, woohooooo!

Valerie, you know I love Swanky, how is her Spearmint? Gosh that wax lasts forever. ????

Michele, your melts sound fabulous. Thinking about you at your beach house. ????⛱️????

Miss Maggie, we miss you and all are thinking about you! You are such a loving daughter to your dad. ????????????

Susan, yoooohoooo, where are you, thinking about you! ????

Well it has been a melt-a-thon around here. I'm ecstatic and melting different things in different rooms. Since yesterday it's been a variety:

OPT Country Chick - a gift from a dear CF pal - pink sugar, barnwood, and Marshmallow - so strong and long lasting, loved this one.

Hayden Rowe Beach House - ocean breeze, SSA, floral, and Amber - elegant, strong, beautiful. I would order again.

Hayden Rowe Pink Flamingo - another fabulous one - I didn't cure at all, filling my house - orange, strawberry, raspberry, cherries, vanilla, and musk - oh, I may need a loaf of this one.

TBG Salty Siren - a fav from last year and just glorious - salty lime margarita - I only used two cubes, throwing like a beast after 9 months, hoarding the other four cubes.

TBG Unicorn Berries - from last November and also blasting away - berries, cotton candy, marshmallow. Delicious.

Savannah Blue Coconut Cookies - a lovely nutty coconut scent.

I'm in wax heaven -

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Hi All!

Amy- Glad you are home!! You sure are melting away! Your scents sound fabulous!

I am melting SGA Cotton Candy Strawberry Pina Colada and CFOW Candy Pail.

You are reminding me about all my TBG wax. It’s always super strong. I have mostly Fall and Halloween scents.

I’m going to try to resist these 4th of July sales. It’s hard.

Happy Melting!!

I know, Michele!! Think we can make it through the weekend without buying wax!?

Any early fireworks in your neighborhoods? We have the big ones going off that sound illegal for our area this week. I hope that maybe they will have run out of them by tomorrow night! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Amy, you really have been on a melt-a-thon!

Tonight's melt - Galaxy - Big Bang, vanilla coffee and currant

Good morning all!

Debra and Michele, yes there are lots of sales, aren't there? For once, my ordering fever has subsided, I think because I'm enjoying melting soooooo much here at home. I can't melt very much in those hotel rooms, or for many hours.

Debra - yes - the neighborhood started up with some very loud firecrackers last night and both Clemmie and our largest dog, Eli, went to pieces. This is not my favorite holiday. I slept with Eli and he finally calmed down. Debra, I did enjoy the name of your melt - Big Bang being one of the scents. ????????

No plans for today. I would like to do some deep cleaning but there is no guarantee that this will actually happen. ????

In trying to get into a cleaning mode, I'm melting:

YC Clean Cotton - the cubes - very fresh and strong, and

YC Beach Walk - also cubes - lovely fresh scent and a good pair with the cotton.

Edited to add - yes, I know I am supposed to be cleaning... But I started a melt in the porch, a gift from a sweet CF pal - Essenza Vanilla Patchouli -this is gorgeous! The sweetness in the vanilla beautifully tempers the patchouli into an entirely new animal, for me - I love this.

FURTHER EDITED TO ADD- yes cleaning has been done! And as a reward:

Southbound American Smoothie - pink sugar, orange sherbet, and American Cream. This is the scent that made me fall in love with Southbound last year, from her 4th of July sampler. Ecstacy.

Have a safe Fourth, everyone. Enjoy time with your families! ????

Adorable Title Michele....and boy, has the weather been on fire! Hot, hot, hot! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I hope everyone is enjoying their 4th of July off! Any plans for anyone? [smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm]

I haven't been melting much since I haven't been home a lot but I finally broke into a lovely VRC coffee sampler from a sweet buddy....

Espresso Cheesecake

Fresh Bread & Lattes

Strong Coffee

Smells amazing. Thanks! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Have a good day.

Hi All and Happy 4th of July!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Maggie-It’s nice to see you here. I hope your Dad is doing okay. I just melted one from that VRC Sampler and it was delicious!,

Today’s melts are both from SB- Strawberry Cotton Candy Frosted Cake and a sample of Mango Lassi Poptail.

Amy- I’m glad you are getting to melt and just enjoy your time at home. You have been so busy lately. It must feel really good.

Debra- The fireworks have been going off all week. Tonight we have a fireworks show from a barge in the bay. Looking forward to that.

Enjoy your day all!!

Yes, we are paging Susan! [smilie=th_hello]

Amy, I think that is how my night is going to go also, cats and dog nervous - and under the covers. [smilie=th_roll]

Michele, I have been seeing a lot of poptail lately - what do you think?

Amy - like minds...today's melt is L3, American Cream type.

Good morning all!

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday. Eli the dog had a very rough time and I will need to see the vet about a sedative.

Debra, I hope your furry crew came through ok. As you said - many of the neighborhood firecrackers sounded way too big to be legal. Nothing like cannons going off in the back field...????

Maggie, so good to see you! I hope you are not exhausting yourself, but we know better...???? Like you and Michele, I've been enjoying the VRC Coffee Sampler - long lasting scents. ????

Michele, how was the fireworks display from the barge? Sounds like so much fun. You have me hunting for my SB Mango Lassi Poptail...

SUSAN, calling our Susan!! ????????

This morning it's:

OPT Domestic Goddess - blueberry, lemon and cotton - very strong after about seven months' cure - lovely.

Hayden Rowe Palo Santo mixed with Lime Cotton Candy - Beautiful and helps temper the extreme sweetness of the cotton candy. I may need a loaf of that Palo Santo, beautiful wood scent.

Well thus far I have withstood the various restocks, but Hayden Rowe is today at noon Eastern and a person can be only so good.

Have a beautiful Friday!

Good Morning!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July celebrations.

So far I have resisted all sales. Amy-Hope you found your Mango Lasso Poptail. That one is very long lasting and strong.

Melting SMT Buttercream Drizzle Bread Cream Soda Type Vanilla Waffle Cone. This is my first time melting this vendor.

Amy- Go for it!!

Enjoy all!!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Here I am. lol Lots going on right know, with work and personal life, haven't been melting much.

Today's melt: Coconut Lemongrass by Hayden Rowe

Hi Susan!! It's good to see you. I hope you are doing ok, sounds extra busy.

I want to thank you for recommending Hayden Rowe. I have gone completely over the edge... Beautiful, unique scents. That Coconut Lemongrass is on the next list. ????

Take care of yourself!! ????

Hiya Susan! Nice to see you! I hope things slow down a bit for you.

We had a 2.5 hours long firework serenade last night, I didn't think we were ever going to get to sleep. With this being a Friday night, I am kinda expecting to hear leftovers... [smilie=th_sad-1]

There sure a lot of sales and restocks to try to ignore, aren't there?

Tonight it is CJ's Candle Corner - Breezes and Sunshine.

Greetings ladies!

Debra, that's a long time to sound like a war zone from the fireworksand I'm sorry that your animals were nervous. ???? Yes, the restocks are challenging and I may have done some damage yesterday... One vendor only... There could have been more than one visit...

Today our job is to put the enormous cat climbing tower/scratching post out by the street and offer it to a good home. Clemmie ignores it and it is taking up a lot of room. Why use a dedicated tower when we can shred the back of the couch? I can see her reasoning here.

Continuing to work through the 2018 inventory. Yesterday's melts were:

Southbound Strawberry Super Sugar Cookie - so delicious. I think her strawberry is my favorite! Lasted forever, too.

TBG Seashells by the Seashore - in a beautiful conch shape which I hated to cut - lemon zest, lemonade, whipped cream, and candied sugar - one of my favorite scents from this vendor.

And yesterday I received the L3 Laundry Sampler which is bright and clean and wonderful. The first offering is:

L3 Dust Buster - Downy, waterlily, Jasmine, rainstorm, green clover, aloe - gorgeous and fresh.

Another hot one today - stay cool everyone!

Morn everyone. Melting before going to work: 7-up pound cake by Satin Suzie

Amyjo, glad you are enjoying Hayden Rowe, love her duck shape wax. Have a great weekend.

Hi there [smilie=The_Hi]

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. It’s been quiet here aside from the few fireworks we could see while in the pool on the 4th. There’s a big park close by that does them.

Sorry all the pets had such a hard time with the noise. Our kitties didn’t seem to notice much, fortunately.

SMT Pink Sugar Fluffy Marshmallow Birthday Cake

Swanky Pistachio Birthday Cake with a little of the SMT blend

ST Hanna

ST Ezra

I’ve not ordered anything [smilie=th_thank_you] ...yet.

Happy weekend!

It has been drizzling here, so it is not too hot.

Most of my kitties are fans of cat trees. They will jump up and sit on each other until one moves and then they take the spot from them. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight it is TDC - Island Teakwood.

Good morning!

Debra, that made me laugh, to think of your kitties nudging one another out of choice positions on the cat trees.????????

Honeybear, one of these days I will have to try out SMT. Those melts always sounds tempting.

Susan, Satin Suzie is another one for the list! And you are right - Hayden Rowe's little duck shapes are so adorable. On the restock the other day, the Ducky Dozens sold out very quickly. Except for Pina Colada... There is still at least one Ducky Dozen in that scent...I don't particularly want Pina Colada... But 12 little ducks...????

Michele, I found my SB Mango Lassi Poptail and you were right - delicious. Lasted forever, too.

Maggie, sending you a big hug! I hope your dad is doing better. ????

Mpfand - if you are lurking - we miss you! Hope all is going well with the temporary and permanent moves! ????????

Sharon! We posted at exactly the same time and I missed your CFTKR scent. That cucumber does indeed sound refreshing!

Well ladies the melt-a-thon continues... In addition to the Poptail, it's been:

TBG Vanilla Apple Dumpling

Wax Workshoppe Mango, Strawberry and Papaya Marmalade

Southbound Vampire Bites - lime, orange, cherry, berries, greens - very tart and tasty.

Hayden Rowe Pink Clouds - pink sugar and White Clouds clean laundry - so fresh and peaceful - I melted this overnight and can't get enough of it. Which is a good thing, since I ordered more of it...

It has been a fine long weekend... Hate to see it end! But duty calls. Have a restful Sunday, all.