The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Jingle Bells, My House Smells!

LOVE the title, Maggie. [smilie=th_thlaughter] [smilie=th_cc8] [smilie=th_e030]

Melting a gift from a generous CF buddy, Elf Treats from Southbound. Very unique and delicious. Thank you! [smilie=cloud_9]

Good one, Maggie! :sHa_woot:

I headed to the beach last night - but for some time away, Michele - not for package pick up! I am so sorry you had to make the trip! Also, a big yes! I had a caffeine swap out that kept me up late recently! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I should have known, the guy who took my order was acting like he wasn't really into what he was doing, so he may not even heard what I ordered!

It is nice and stormy - not fun to be outside, but cozy inside with the fireplace a hot toddy! I brought my L3 Advent calendar so I have entertainment, too!

Maggie, I hope the decorating is going well - since I am not home this weekend, I am really behind! :sSc_eek3: Just a minute...I need to do some deep breathing!

I relit the melt I had going the last time I was here - still going strong so I hate to toss it out yet : BH&G - Sunlit Meadow Trail, a fresh scent. I was expecting woods! [smilie=th_pardon]

Thanks you guys regarding the title... :sEm_blush7:

Debra...that deep breathing is gooooooddddd......enjoy the beach....that fireplace and hot toddy sounds [smilie=cloud_9]

Tonight it's Scentsy Cranberry Spice from a sweet CF pal... [smilie=th_LOVE] Thank you!

Goodnight all.

Good morning ladies,

I hope everyone is well. How can this be December already? I know I'm enjoying it so far but gee whiz... November went by in a flash..

Maggie, Cranberry Spice is high on my list of tasty scents!

Debra, that fireplace and hot toddy sound perfect. Are you enjoying the L3 Advent calendar?

Honeybear, how is your kitten?? *Update please*

Today I need to find a gift for a colleague who is retiring with his wife to a little house by the sea. I hope I can find something nice because he has been a good friend for many years.

Well this morning it's:

SB Strawberry Waffle Cone - honestly I think SB has the very best strawberry of anybody.

And

TBG Pagan Moon - Apple, pear, strawberry, leaves. Glorious scent. I still have the little moon face embed that came with this clam and I am very reluctant to melt her because she is so beautiful.

Enjoy your Sunday everybody!

mpfand, I keep forgetting about getting the Sonoma melts. :sCo_hmmthink: The ones I have had in the past were pretty good!

AmyJo - the advent calendar has been good so far! Its is one of my favorite vendors, who just had a restock this weekend...sheesh. I was doing pretty good, then CFTKR happened, then L3 happened, then there was the mint sampler at waxmosphere...I need to get outside away from the computer, rain or not! :sFun_ahohno:

Tonight it is a L3 blend of Mistletoe, Buttercream and Pear, started yesterday evening so still going today.

Good Evening All...

Debra....oh gosh....that blend sounds [smilie=th_thumbs20up] You know you got the fever! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Amy...yes, that Cranberry Spice is amazing....the Spice is delicious and reminds me of Yankees original Spiced Pear from a looong time ago. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Today has been Lovejoy Bakery by GWW...better melting than cold.

Also burning Goosecreek Winter Bayberry...candle seems to be burning right to the bottom..hope it doesn't shatter.

And Goosecreek Jingle Bells...almost done with this one too.

Woodwick Frasier Fir

I didn't have any other Christmas candles so I had to order some more! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Downstairs it's VRC Pumpkin Apple Zucchini...I think.

Should change the scents before bed....but I'm lazy.

Goodnight

Good morning everyone,

Happy Monday to you!

Maggie, you are so right - with GWW, the mysteries unfold when melting.

Debra, I love L3 too and have a large basket curing. You definitely have waxie fever and this makes me feel much better after my various adventures of the summer and early fall. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I managed with difficulty to avoid the Dec 1 CFTKR restock...and the L3 restock...but waxmosphere, who is this?? And you say they have a mint sampler?? I feel my resolve weakening...

Mpfand, the first Sonoma melts I have tried were a giftie from a sweet CF friend, Harvest Apple, and this was very delicious! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Well this morning it was:

TBG Illusions of the Labyrinth and this is one of my favorites. Shannon had send a sample of it in soap form and I fell in love. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a great start to the week, everyone.

Morn ladies. Been melting: Cran Orange Spice by Hayden Rowe

Cider Donut by Hayden Rowe

Iced Pinecone by time & again

Sally's Deadly Night by CROW: Rosemary, Mint, Green Tea, Spearmint candy, Vanilla Bean Noel.

Maggie, maybe that's what I find so familar about Cranberry Spice.....i absolutely loved YC Spiced Pear. One of my favorite scents ever. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Melting a gift from a talented CF friend, Cranberry Kettle Corn. [smilie=th_aa21]

Good Evening...

Yup, Mpfand....I love that one too! I had a friend that would only burn YC Spiced Pear and I fell in love. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

You all have some nice scents going....

For me it's

Jingle Hop by Pour Girls Wax

Holiday Apple Wreath by Yankee

Have a nice night.

Home from the beach, had time to get my outside lights up before dark!

One thing checked of my list! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I am not sure how I missed the YC Spiced Pear. [smilie=th_pardon] I think I melted/burned just about everything they made a few years ago.

AmyJo - I believe the mint sampler is a pre-order...there is still time to think about it! ;)

Tonight is L3 - a strawberry cookie blend.

Good morning ladies!

Maggie, mpfand, I must have missed that YC Spiced Pear and it sounds wonderful. ????

Debra, I'm happy you got your lights up! I checked out that waxmosphere mint sampler but so far have restrained myself...I know there is a lot of wax waiting patiently in the drawers at home...

Michele, Susan, I hope you both are well.

This morning it has been:

SB Pink Bedtime Blend - pink sugar, Mandarin, lavender, neroli, chamomile, Lily of the valley - so beautiful and I'll very happy to have brought this with me. Homesick. A few more days to go.

Have a fine Tuesday!

Good Morning!

All is well here. Just busy. I had to take a ride to the beach house again yesterday. From now on I will double check the address. Three and a half hour round trip. Not so bad. I literally pulled in the driveway and grabbed the box. I didn’t even go into my house. 30;second pickup.

Melting this morning SGA Orange Vanilla Pine Cones. Not a favorite but it’s doing ok.

Amy-Hope your trip is going well. It’s almost hump day.

Everyone ‘s scents sound wonderful.

All this talk of YC Spiced Pear makes me think I have a jar of that somewhere downstairs.

Have a great day all!

Good morn everyone. Melting today: Corn Cob Pipe by Hayden Rowe: warm tobacco, cherry wood.

Amyjo, I am going ok. Working some long hours on Sunday, but that's ok. Have a great day.

Hi gang

Haven't posted in a while! All of the enabling that goes on in this group cracks me up! [smilie=th_lol22]

I have orders on the way from CFTKR and NENE'S. My FP order from late October finally arrived. Angie seems quite busy now. I'm not complaining since shipping is free and I always order enough to get the 10 percent discount. Some scents I ordered (for inquiring minds) lol Momma'S Blueberry Cobbler, In Love With Clove, Sugar cookies, Santa's Whiskers and Christmas Memories. Angie included a couple free grubbies in Eucalyptus Spearmint and Chicks Dig It Laundry.

I have been melting quite a few of the fabulous pumpkin scents from our talented wax tart maker here at CF. I have to add that I love the little sparkle of glitter dusted on the tops of the melts. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Currently have Pink Sugar Marshmallow Fireside going and loving it. [smilie=th_aa17]

Also melting in the mudroom plug-in melter is Scentsy Blue Christmas which is quite strong. Reminds me a lot of BBW Winter...evergreen, orange, clove, Cinnamon.

That's all I have for now.... Take care all [smilie=th_aa18]

Aria, I've been debating ordering a brick of Blue Christmas....sounds like a good one. Thanks for your take on it. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

My parents fly in this evening. DS offered to pick them up from the airport so that gives me time for a nice, hot shower and a little time to relax. [smilie=cloud_9]

Melting one of my favorite scents for this time of year, Christmas Cottage from Scentsy.

Hope everyone is having a good day [smilie=snoopy]

Good morning everyone,

I hope you all are well. The week is progressing and the work going pretty well. Sleep is the most helpful thing!

Mpfand, that is very good of DH to pick up your parents and give you time to relax! I'm happy you will all be together soon.

Michele, I loved the story of your 30-second package pickup!

Susan, that Corn Cob Pipe sounds delicious. I'm sorry you have to work long hours especially on Sunday, and hope you can get some rest.

Aria, I love BBW Winter! - so that Scentsy Blue Christmas sounds like a winner.

Maggie, Honeybear and Debra, I hope all is well.

This morning's melt:

TBG Illusions of the Labyrinth which is one of my constant favorites.

Stay well all.

Good Morning!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Amy-I am glad your work is going well.

Melting this morning is SGA Santa Baby which is a blend of cinnamon rolls marshmallow fireside pine sugar cookies candy cane.

Going for my nails and then lunch with friends. Then it’s off to get some shopping done.

The package I ordered from the VCS Thanksgiving sale still hasn’t arrived. It’s been in transit from the last facility for 3 days. That facility is 20 minutes away in Brooklyn. I tried calling but wait is over an hour. I will try later. It was originally scheduled to be delivered on Monday. I hope it’s not lost.

Have a great day everyone!

Morn everyone. Melting today: Candy Cane Fluff by Hayden Rowe

Christmas Rose by K's kreation

First Snow by Satin Suzie, we got our first snow today.

Have a great day.

Posting early today! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

AmyJo, I hope the time is going quickly!

Michele - that is dedication! :sSc_faint: What a long drive - I hope you have books on CD or something like that?

I am still behind on decorating, and now I have to start thinking about getting the supplies for the office party. I need to cross things off the list, not add them! [smilie=help]

I also have Sophie cat on a hunger strike - I don't think she is sick, she ate just fine for the pet sitter. I think she is holding out for the treats I give her when I am trying to see if she is able to eat or needs a vet visit. She manages to get those things down just fine...but I spend a lot of time trying different things and watching her - just in case. :wacko:

Latest melting - Cheryl's Mistletoe. This is a favorite and it is always a strong one! :wub: