The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Try to Remember the Scents of September

Good Evening All...

Honeybear....a new kitten?? [smilie=th_catkiss] Exciting!!

Amy...gosh, I'm sorry to hear you got burned!! I'd never think of the bulb exploding but it makes sense. [smilie=help] I already had the Coconut Candy Shoppe loaf from last month...it was one of those...I think I can't live without it purchases but I think I can live without it. [smilie=th_baaaaa] I thought it would be real coconut and candy because of the name but it was floral and soapy. Now that I looked it up, the description is floral and barbershop...duh. Maybe I'll like it now that I know what to expect. Lol. And that pumpkin spice tire sign.... :sSig_heeheehee:

Mpfand...that Campfire Donut does sound nice...think I may need to go give it a sniff.

It's been Let Freedom Ring by OPT

And Paper Fairies by TTT

Goodnight

Good Morning!

It’s a beautiful day here after the remnants of Hutticane Florence yesterday.

Melting SGA Pumkpkin Pie Funnel Cake Cream Cheese Frosting.

Amy-Soory about the bulb shattering. I would never have thought of that happening.

Have a good day!

Good morning ladies and how is everybody?

Susan - it looks like the sun is finally shining where you are - that's good news.

Michele - same here - we had remnants of the hurricane rain too but nothing, nothing like what the Carolinas have been dealing with. Thanks about the hot bulb, I had paper towels that were very moist and stood right over the melter - what in the world was I thinking. :sEm_blush7: Your SGA melt sounds tasty - I love funnel cake in anything. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Maggie - "it was one of those...I think I can't live without it purchases but I think I can live without it" [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] [smilie=th_thlaughter] [smilie=th_lol22] I love it! I agree with you that the name is misleading - it sounds a bit odd to me too but maybe it will get better...LOL!

Mpfand, I keep thinking about that smoky donut! - may have to check that one out!

Honeybear!! A new kitten!! Ohhhh this is cause for celebration - I'm so happy for you! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Well the Fall scents continue, so wonderful:

Last evening into this morning: CFTKR Blueberry White Cake - the blueberry is so fresh and so real - I can't get enough of this!

This morning: The Scented Squirrel Louisiana Mardi Gras King Cake - from the State Sampler - love this! - cake, cinnamon, berry jam - wonderful.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Good morning, ladies. [smilie=th_blij51]

Maggie, the name of that scent is kind of misleading. [smilie=th_scratch]

Honeybear, so happy for you! :thyay:

I went to a Scentsy party last night. I was a good girl and only purchased 6 bars. [smilie=th_pardon]

Melting Sweet Blackberry Bourbon from BH&G.

Hello All!

Mpfand...oh my gosh...those new Scentsy Disney clams are adorable!! So, what scents did you get? Btw, did you happen to hear anything about Scentsy bringing Hemingway back? I still have 2 clams but I'm afraid to use them up! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Amy...ohhh....Mardi Gras Cake! Mmmmm. Is she still having 30% off? I may need to peek.... [smilie=th_paper-bag]

Susan...how's that Strawberry Frosting by SH? Never tried that. [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting the same scent as Amy..lol...great minds think alike... [smilie=th_slider_hi5] CFTKR Blueberry White Cake

And in the workshop SGA Beach Night Pomegranate Blackberry Birthday

Both are terrific.

Have a good one. :)

Thanks, ladies! We will be getting our new baby girl on October 4th! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Wish I could share a picture here!

Amy ~ Lucky you didn’t get hurt worse. That would have freaked me out, too! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Maggie ~ I’ve got that OPT blend on today. It’s great! [smilie=yes]

Mpfand ~ Congrats on getting out of there with only six. [smilie=th_giggle]

Scentsy Apple S’mores

OPT Let Freedom Ring ~ [smilie=thank_you] CF friend

HHS Spearmint Marshmallow Vanilla Bean Noel

Burning PL Golden Leaves on this lovely cloudy and rainy day. :skywriter:

Honeybear -I have kitty envy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I hope the time goes fast!

mpfand - I just got the Blakberry Bourbon - whatcha think?

Maggie - I am hoarding Hemmingway, also! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Tonight - VCS - Queen Mary - (Driftwood, Waterlily)

Good morning all,

A busy workday and getting ready for some work travel next week.

Honeybear - hopefully these next weeks will be speedy so you can go get your kitty!

Debra - I love that VCS Queen Mary - did it throw well for you?

Maggie - so, did you visit the Squirrel? [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Susan - I will keep my eye on that SH Strawberry Frosting!

Mpfand - I agree that you were a model of self-control to buy only six Scentsy bars at the party. [smilie=th_sml29]

This morning it's:

Spotted Hog Strawberry Butter Cookies - I am drooling! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

and

Golden Willow - Derby Days - Lime and mint. I missed a few of the Summer scents and this one is really good.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well. My DD is home from her cruise. I picked her up this morning.

I’m melting VCS Lady Diana's Dress of the Century from the Royal Wedding Sampler.

Have a good day all!

Maggie, their new Disney line is so cute! Of course I smelled all the new scents. Most of the Disney scents were clean or floral. My DD got The Hundred Acre Wood scent; smells kind of like baby powder with lavender. The scents I ended up with are: Cranberry Garland, Vanilla Mint, Cozy Cardigan, Homstead Holiday, Sea Salt Avocado and Aloe Water and Cucumber. You have a shot at getting discontinued scents twice a year when Scentsy does "bring back my bar". You can vote for the discontinued scents you want and then Scentsy will bring back the top 20 for one month only. I believe the next voting period starts in Nov. I'm hoarding my last bar of Hemingway, too!

Debra, I loved the Blackberry Bourbon! It was a perfect balance of berry and bourbon. Very unique and lasted quite awhile.

Today's scent is Vanilla Custard from Fox Willow.

Have a nice day, everyone. :)

Mpfand ~ Your Scentsy scents sound great! I will not go look. [smilie=th_LaLaLa]

Michele ~ Hope your DD enjoyed the cruise. Some day we plan to go on one again.

BL Fluorescent Adolescent ~ Honeydew lemonade cotton candy frosting

BL Curiouser & Curiouser ~ Sweet birthday cake flecked with cherry with cotton candy frosting

Have a good day!

Hello all,

Taking a quick break and changed out the melters: [smilie=th_ahaaha]

VRC That Thing You Do - still had a chunk of this, to my delight - blueberry cheesecake & strawberry cupcake - one of my favorites.

FP Momma's Blueberry Cobbler - I have one lonely little grubby tart of this in a back room and it is making my eyes water. I forgot how strong FP is and this is from last year. *eyes watering* but it smells incredible.

Take care all -

I changed out my melters to.

Have Zeep Vanilla Bean Lavender Cupcake going from the Cupcake Sampler and this is wonderful. It has cured about 3 months and it’s excellent! It’s nice and strong. Reminds me a bit of VCS Grandma’s Pearls which is a favorite of mine.

Unfortunately the VCS.Diana’s Dress of the Century was a bit disappointing. It’s cured about 4 months and I could barely smell it. The Fall blend I melted the other day without much cure time was wonderful. Maybe the lighter scents need more time. I know we talked about this a few weeks ago.

Just a question-Do you still have the melters going if you aren’t going to be home to enjoy the scent?

Greetings All...

Michele...I usually do although I shouldn't. I've gotten too comfortable leaving them going all the time. [smilie=th_butbutbut] And then every once in a while I'll panic and start turning them off at night and when I leave. Glad your DD got home safely!

Honeybear...yes, I enjoyed that OPT scent too! ;)

Amy...indeed...I did! It was a tiny order because I'm not supposed to be buying... :sFun_blahblah:

Susan...thanks! :D

Mpfand...ohhhh! I'll have to keep an eye out to vote! I'm surprised the Disney are all clean or floral! I'd hope for some fruity or bakery too...I thought Pooh would have been honey.... [smilie=th_aa17] Your order looks great...you've got lots of gooduns'!! I was looking at the Holiday Homestead....I wonder if it's more fir or orange...have you smelled it before?

Debra...it's soooooo good! :wub:

This evening it's L3 Coconut Mango Tango Blueberry Cobbler..yum.

Have a nice evening.

Good morning ladies and Happy Friday! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight a cool front is moving into Ohio and the next week looks delicious, with highs in the 60s and 70s and lows in the 50s. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Also glad to turn off the A/C and fans. With the heat wave this week in the 90s every day, I have been fighting these air currents in the house again. :angry: Plus all of that makes a background hum that I don't like. So glad to open the windows again and hear the crickets and the owls. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Maggie, I hope you will enjoy the Squirrel offerings. I did peek but I have many melts from her yet. Also, I'm like you on the melters - I often leave them on at night and if I'm just running out for a bit...sometimes longer...and sometimes I get worried and turn them all off. [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Michele, I'm enjoying that Zeep Cupcake sampler too! I had a Berry something the other day that didn't do a lot, but that Lavender one is a beauty. I'm sorry that VCS Diana's Dress didn't throw well for you - we must have had different batches on that one - mine was strong as I recall. I have had that happen where I re-ordered something and the second time around the throw was completely different. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Mpfand - the Blackberry Bourbon - *I am tempted* [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Susan - all your Fall scents sound delicious, and good job matching them up.

Honeybear, when this pause is up I will need to try BL.

Well last night evening and overnight was:

Southbound Nog Cream - ohhhhhhhh I should have ordered more of this.

And this morning in ALL the melters because I love this one:

Golden Willow Come Round Hagrid's - whiskey, maple, tea, and campfire - if I hadn't promised my sister a buzz bar of this, I would be keeping it for myself. [smilie=th_thsecret]

Have an excellent day! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks Amy and Maggie for your feedback.

This morning I am melting ST Wicked. This is a combo of Pistachio, Marshmallow and Sugar Cookies.

Have a great Friday!!

[smilie=th_hello]

Michele ~ I love Wicked from Super Tarts!

I stopped leaving my warmers on after hearing John from Beezy Tarts say he saw one smoking and was glad he was home when it did. I do sleep with one on in my bedroom, but I figure I’m close enough to it if anything were to happen.

BL Sugar Rush

BL Baker Babe

Have a good day.

Happy Friday :D

Maggie, I did smell a small tester of Homestead Holiday and I thought it was more fir than orange. Can't wait to get it and see how it does once warmed.

I leave my melters on during the day if I leave, but turn them off at night. The kids each have one in their bedrooms and they're on 24/7.

Melting Chai Spice from Essenza.

Hello!

Mpfand...thanks...that's what I was hoping!

Honeybear...who's BL?

Amy...I wish our weather would cool enough to stop the AC even if only for a few days. It's not sunny and hot here but it's still kinda humid so the house gets warm as soon as the AC goes off.

Michele...that Wicked sounds yummy!

Today it's been a homemade Nag Champa in my bedroom... [smilie=cloud_9] I love this...thanks so much!

Downstairs it's Woofwicks Caramel Cinnamon Latte Sugar Cookie Cornbread Vanilla Bean

And Cake Batter Ice Cream Strawberry Frosting Yellow Cake Sugar Cookie Dough

I hope they throw! ????????

Have a great Friday.

Most of the time my melters are off until the timer pops them on about half an hour before I wake up or get home from work. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I am watching my cat watch TV - she has not done this before, she has been glued to it for about 10 minutes. They are so silly, no wonder there are so many funny videos.

I decided to pull all my VCS together in one box, and whoopsie - I have more than I realized. Shocking, huh? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Tonight it is more of my bag of Bond, James Bond - VCS.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra...Scent before you wake? That's the advantage of having an actual timer instead of the warmer timer!! Pretty cool. My new warmer timer already glitched...it had been turning off every 8 hours for days and then the other week I was super busy and didn't go downstairs for 3 days...when I finally went down it was still on! It's hasn't done that since but....how???? [smilie=th_thConfus_55] I was just over at the VCS restock and she's got lots of my favorite fall scents... [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

This morning it's a giftie from a sweet pal...Baileys Coffee by Fox Willow...thanks!

And I started with VCS Caffe Reggio Cookie... [smilie=th_puke] ugh....it's chocolate! [smilie=th_help]

So I scrubbed the bowls and put on Zeep Pumpkin Spice Latte with Whip...it's making me want a PSL! [smilie=th_blij51]

Have a great Saturday!