The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Amazing Aromas

Been a busy couple of days with contractors doing punch list items, watching Zoe, and struggling with a massive headache all week. Zoe is not doing well, started going potty outside the litter box again, and losing a lot of weight. My husband thinks she is suffering. She is declining so rapidly so I'm taking her back to the vet in the morning. The problem is, I'm headed to New Mexico Monday to help the girls get ready for their trips. I'm supposed to be there to take DD#2 to the airport next Saturday, but Zoe needs me here, too. I am really in a predicament. ????

Aria ~ I'm still getting hot flashes every day, three years and counting. Ugh Good luck! ????

Michele ~ I'm with you. No more wax orders for me. I am trying really hard not to order. I have enough wax for years! I'm so worried if something ever happened to me and everyone really looked at my wax collectiom, they'd all think I was cuckoo for cocopuffs . ????

Melting homemade Grandma's Kitchen and Strawberry Kiwi Peppermint.