The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

Mighty Melts of March

Good morning all and happy March!

Candlelove, great title! March seems to have come in like a lamb, albeit a soggy one, here in Ohio, and we all know what that means.... [smilie=th_fear8]

Debra, I love Fabuloso too - on my floors, lovely - but in a melt, not so much for me. I feel like I should be scrubbing. It's similar to an issue I had with a melt that smelled like my toothpaste...it puts me into a personal hygiene context. [smilie=th_pardon]

Maggie, the scent-speriment went beautifully, much to my surprise - the combination of the pumpkin/marshmallow cube with the mint cube very closely approximates Zeep's Grinch Cookies. I'm so relieved because I was having severe withdrawals. :sHa_woot:

Today's scents:

Kitchen/Office - Zeep's Mac Apple - very strong, beautiful, a big juicy fruit. (Edited, later - this is the strongest melt I own. Despite a lovely smell, wow it nearly killed us all. I finally had to turn it off.)

Back of the house in bathroom - YC votive, Cherries on Snow. I don't know if they're making this anymore but I can't find it on their website and I looooooooove this scent. Found a three-pack on Amazon from a third-party vendor. Not much throw but gorgeous scent. (Edited later - opposite problem from the other - no scent to this candle. I finally blew it out and melted it, much better, but too many of the YC candles are like this.)

Have a fine day,

AmyJo

Good Morning!

Melting Vanilla Lace Salty Sea Air Toasted Marshmallow.

We are expecting Northeaster here tonight and tomorrow. DH is flying in tonight. Hope all goes well.

Debra-My DD says her coat always smells like candles. I do have candle storage in my coat closet. I have been requested to move it. I’m trying to think where I would be able to move what I have stored there. No ideas yet.

Hope everyone has a great day. I can’t believe we are starting March already.

Welcome to March! [smilie=th_yay]

Love the title, Michele! [smilie=yes]

Melting Salted Caramel Cupcake from Scentsy.

[smilie=th_autumboy]

Cute title, Michele! I can't believe it's March already either. Enjoy your weekend with DH, and I'm sure you're enjoying that SSA blend you have going today. I need to get my hands on some of those SSA blends!

AmyJo ~ Now I'm wishing I would have gotten the Push Pop Scrub. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I did get the Mallowdrama Sugar Whip, I think. It sounded good. [smilie=yes]

TCC Pink Zucchini Fluff and one of my faves, Marshmallow Caramel Apple Cake [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

GWW Ma Ingalls ~ Thank you CF buddy! [smilie=thank_you] It only took a month! [smilie=th_foolish1]

Homemade Toasted Marshmallow Bread

Great SOTD Title Michele!! ????????

Hope your DH lands with no problems! My girls are supposed to travel home to begin Spring Break right in the thick of that Nor'easter!! I'm a bit stressed out and wish they could stay there till Saturday but they say they have to be out by 6 pm. Hmmmm...we shall see about that. [smilie=th_cha66]

AmyJo...glad your scent-speriment went well! Grinch Cookies is a cute name.

Tonight it's some real old ones...I can't remember the vendor but I remember I was disappointed that they arrived broken without lids...lol. They are not doing great but I can smell them..Log Cabin and 1776 America.

Goodnight all.

Good morning all! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Cold again today but a beautiful full moon earlier when I took Himself outside. Our Pyrenees is happiest with temperatures right around freezing, and if he is happy, I am happy.

Honeybear, that Mallowdrama Sugar Whip was my second choice...I love anything marshmallow. I think I got the lip balm of that kind. It was difficult to choose. [smilie=th_confused3]

Maggie, love those early American names but sorry they came broken. I'm happy you'll get to see your girls soon. For both them and Michele's DH - I hope the weather doesn't mess up their travels.

This morning it's Zeep's Oktoberfest near my desk...good enough to eat, love the blueberry coming through.

Our bedroom - BBW Kiwi Passionfruit

Back bedroom - YC tart Flowers in the Sunshine. Very little cold smell so I'm curious what it will be.

Enjoy your Friday!

AmyJo

Good Morning!

Thank you ladies ! Glad you liked the thread title.

DH arrived safe and sound last night. Good thing. Morning flights from Columbus this morning have already been cancelled. We are going to The Lion King and dinner in Manhattan on Saturday. He didn’t want to miss it.

Maggie-Hope you girls are not forced to travel in the middle of the storm.

Melting some oldies today from YOCC- Apple Sauce Cake and Apple Butter Scotch Cake.

Enjoy the day!

Good morning [smilie=The_Hi]

Michele ~ Enjoy the show! My girls watched The Lion King a zillion times when they were little. :wub:

Maggie ~ Hope your girls get there safely. I'm sure they can't wait to get home for some downtime. DD #2 is frazzled now with papers and presentations before her Spring Break, which is still another week away.

AmyJo ~ I think my Zeep order may be here today or tomorrow. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I grabbed an Oktoberfest after hearing you and Maggie discussing it, but I didn't get a lip balm in this order. The Spring B&B Sampler has one and I am excited to try all of her bath and body goodies!

1803 Yummy Pumpkin Seeds and Vintage Road Candles Wildberry Maple something or other (The writing was rubbed off, probably from being lost in the mail for a month. It must have gone somewhere really hot! lol) ~ Both of these gifties from a sweet friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

ST Candybag

Homemade Grandma's Kitchen

Have a great day!

Maggie, I hope your girls don't have a hard time getting home. :unsure:

Michele, glad your DH is home. Enjoy the time with him and the show. :)

Melting Toasted Marshmallows from Spotted Hog. Thanks, CF buddy! :thwetkissf:

Have a good day. [smilie=th_hema1]

Honeybear - I think you were brilliant to order the Spring Zeep Sampler - that has quite a few items and great for the price, as well! I hope it comes today for you - please report in if it does!

I just received one of three pending Zeep orders :upssmiley1: and am comatose on the floor, this stuff smells so good - three different clammies and she threw in a sample of "Slice of Paradise" which has a pineapple zing to it...I see an evening of melting ahead...

Enjoy all,

AmyJo

Well, this is the 2nd time I reviewed a post this week and then did not post it! Sheesh. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

I hope all of you buddies in the stormy path stay safe and warm.

Tonight it is Woodland - another oldie - remember Grandma's Home Brewed?

Greetings! My DH ended up driving up to get my girls...and they are all home safely! Instead of the rain that was predicted, we ended up with slush and snow starting at 8 am....crazy! Thank you everyone!

Michele...your post brought me back in time...Ye Olde Candle Cupboard? I miss that vendor so much!

And Debra...I remember GHT!!

AmyJo...three pending orders? [smilie=th_23_32_7]

It's Super Tarts Galaxy City upstairs

And Gingerbread Cookies Whipped Cream Sweet Pumpkin from SGA downstairs.

Goodnight all.

Hi

Just got home from band festival with DS#2 and we're home for awhile before its off to hockey practice. DH is out of town working this weekend.

In the meantime I have IHOP melting. After going through numerous chunk bags of this scent, I caved and got a loaf. Love this scent so much. Not getting as much of the coffee note in the loaf, but it's still TDF! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Have a great weekend! [smilie=th_yay]

Hello all,

Maggie and Michele - I'm really glad your daughters and DH are all safe because that is one wallop of a storm. Here the Ohio river is finally going down, but the cleanup has just begun...folks with all their belongings out on the lawn, trying to dry....it's pitiful. Happily people are safe.

And yes - Maggie - three orders - :icon_redface: - what was I to do, Ashley kept sending samples of new things and they were all lovely and this is my one big vice and [smilie=bagover]

Today was hospital day so tonight I intend to kick back.

In the kitchen: it's a homemade combo of ScSa Pumpkin Marshmallow Cream and Zeep's American Mint.

In our bedroom: Zeep's Lavender Coconut Milk.

I do actually have an order coming from Front Porch so I can gradually come out of my Zeep obsession...

Enjoy your Saturday nights all!! Stay safe!

I’m so glad you said that these candles are your only vice, amyjo.

I love my candles, melts, and body products. I WILL NOT feel guilty! Melting CFTKR buttercream snickerdoodle, zeep American mint. Burning bridgeway markets stay awhile.

mpfand - Banana pumpkin? I missed that one somehow. I thought I had them all, LOL! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Well, this talk about Fabuloso made me do some searching. I knew I had some old melts in that scent somewhere - and I found them! [smilie=th_confused3] So, in the melter it is Tiffany Candles - Fabuloso! Very strong!

Hello!

Aria...I love IHOP too! That's a great scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks AmyJo....I'm glad they made it home safely too! So sad about those folks on the river...it's a terrible thing.

Btw, what did you get from Front Porch? [smilie=th_confused3]

Lonegirl...lol...you are right...shouldn't feel guilty! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

It's Time Warp by L3 and

Strawberry Crunch, BlackBerry, Sugared Vanilla Shortbread by Pour Girls Wax

Night, night [smilie=th_offtobed]

Good morning all,

Beautiful sunshine but brrrrr, 28 F and back with the long undershirts again. But this blue sky is very heartwarming.

Michele - how was the show? Details please!

Honeybear - did your Zeep order come in?

Debra - wow, a real Fabuloso scent! Do you think it's accurate?

Maggie - from Front Porch, I ordered what I think was called their Toast and Jam Sampler. I wanted to try a small assortment. It isn't here yet. *tapping foot impatiently*

Lonegirl - totally agree with you, scent helps keep me peaceful and delighted.[smilie=cloud_9] The only thing I have any guilt about here is the hit on the pocketbook. Sometimes I get carried away. And have no fear...last I checked, I had a few other vices going on...

This morning it's BBW Kiwi and Passionfruit. Nice and tart and citrusy. I haven't decided on the other room yet.

Enjoy your Sunday,

AmyJo

Good Morning!

Maggie-Glad your DH picked up your girls. Scary driving in that crazy weather.

AmyJo- Lion King was great! We sat in the 5th row and since somebody my DD knew works at the show we got a backstage tour from the lighting director. It’s unbelievable how much goes on behind the scenes. What a wonderful Christmas gift this was from our DD!!

Lone girl-Trust me you aren’t alone. I have an obsession with candles, melts and BBB. I feel guilty sometimes because I have so much. I love my “hobby” but it relaxes me.

Well DH is heading back to OH later today. I wish he wasn’t but it is what it is. It’s really not so bad. You get used to it. We really had a wonderful weekend.

Believe it or not had IHOP melting this morning before I saw all this talk about it today. It is a great scent!

Have a great day all!!