• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mighty Melts of March March 2018

#181 User is offline   debra99 

• The Mod Squad
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:29 AM

AmyJo, my phone has a spot that says "enable emoticons" - but no emoticons appear! [smilie=th_confused3] The ones for your computer should all just show up on the right of the reply box. You may need to click the "show all" box to get the biggest selection.

Also, for your emoticons on your computer, look at the yellow smiley face above your reply box - if you click it - it opens and closes. See if that changes anything?

Mpfand - sounds like a lovely trip!

Maggie, I noticed that Nancy has a sale, too... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Tonight it is Butterfly Lane - Fizzy pops.

#182 User is offline   NMhoneybear 

• Certified scent expert!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationLand of Enchantment

Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:19 AM

Hello Girls [smilie=th_sml29]

I've been busy with the pool and punch list items. The pool is now officially up and running. Just have to wait until Tuesday for the gas company to come and hook us up with a new meter, then we can use the spa, grill, and fire pit. DD#2 is coming out again a week from Friday. Then DD#1 will be here on the 21st. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I know I sound like a broken record, but I miss my girls something fierce.

Mpfand ~ Your little trip sounds like it was a lot of fun. Glad you had a good time! But always great to get home to a little scent, isn't it? ;)

AmyJo ~ I can't do the fancy Candlefind emoticons from my phone either, so I just use the ones from my phone if I post from there. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Maggie ~ [smilie=th_LaLaLa] to your talk of sales.
If I hadn't just signed up as a Gold Canyon consultant, I might be looking! [smilie=th_create]
I "needed" [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] some candles and also looking for something fun to do until I find the program I will enroll in for my work in the mind-body health field. I don't know really know anyone here in Arizona, other than a good friend up in Scottsdale and Dessa who both work full time and Dessa runs her tart business, so it's lonely. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity for me to get out and about and meet some people.

[smilie=th_offtobed] Good night, all!

Oops! Forgot to post my melts!
ST Magneto ~ Thanks to a very sweet CF friend 😘
ST PF Chang's

This post has been edited by NMhoneybear: 01 April 2018 - 03:49 PM

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users