The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

Welcome January. One Scent At A Time...

I can't believe it's 2018! Where has the time gone?

I hope everyone had a happy new year celebration. Since I'm not a NYE fan I didn't plan ahead and had no food at home. So I tried to see a movie with the kids that was so bad we walked out...then we drove around looking for food while the clock struck midnight. Could this be an omen for my new year? LOL [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's Sugared Spruce by Southbound Soaps...nice scent...not too strong and a bit sweet.

Happy New Year! ????????????

Sorry to hear you've been sick, Michele. Hope you're much better

today. I caved last night and ordered a few Sidekicks from the ST preorder...Nova Prime, Mystique, and The Collector, alll to be delivered to me in our new home in 4-6 weeks. We may not have much furniture in there, but we'll have plenty of wax! ☺️

Mpfand ~ Glad you enjoyed your cruise!

Maggie ~ We don't do much for New Year's either other than eat seafood. I've been so exhausted, though, so this year was more unusual. I went to bed around 9, which is something I never do.

Well, the buyer never closed on Thursday and it looks like that whole deal is collapsing. I had our agent take us out of pending on Friday and we had a showing on Saturday. Playing the waiting game yet again as our agent showed it herself and is hopeful for an offer. We'll see...

To be honest, at this point I am frustrated beyond comprehension.

ST Secret Keeper ~ Fresh cut grass, elderberry, dirt, and sweet vanilla

ST Leprechaun ~ Irish Spring, four-leaf clover, and white tea ~ This is super good! ????

Hope everyone has a relaxing day.

Hi everyone, I've missed you all! A lot of new things have been going on that has taken a lot of my time the past month. I've been playing piano and singing for church a lot, my husband, kids, and I are moving to TN in the spring from SoCal and bought a house, and then we had lots of Christmas events and activities- so much, that I barely melted around Christmas and actually lost weight the week before Christmas- unheard of! I'm pretty sure I gained it back the last few days, though, lol! th_slider_brent.gif

Maggie, lol! What movie did you guys see?

Honeybear, so sorry to hear that! th_cry2yw3.gif

Today I'm melting Christmas Cottage from Scentsy. wub.gif

[smilie=th_we0081] back Mpfand! Glad you had fun on your cruise!

[smilie=th_we0081] back Biolaeagles!! We missed you lots!! [smilie=th_aa17] I'm glad all of the things that kept you busy were good things. Your church piano playing and singing sounds wonderful!! Congrats on the house! You and Honeybear get to start fresh this year! Yay!

We went to see The Shape Of Water....oh my gosh....took the kids....had to leave. Definitely R for a reason....but beyond that it wasn't a good movie. What a waste of time and money.

Time to change the scents...

Winter Serenade by PFOP

Goodnight

I hope you get to have a Happy New Year soon, honeybear! How frustrating!

Maggie - my NY are pretty dull. We went to Darkest Hour on NY Day.

Biolaeagles - that is a big move! I hope you enjoy your new home.

Tonight it is ST, It Wasn't Just a Dream - from a nice Candlefind buddy! [smilie=thank_you]

Happy New Year! Right now I'm melting Warm Apple Pie from YC. Medium candle in the Crock Pot. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Honeybear, I hope things turn around for you real soon. I'm so sorry this has been such a difficult time. I would be frustrated to tears.

Biolaeagles, wow, Tennessee! What an exciting adventure for your family!

Melting a gift from a sweet CF gal, Tripleberry Mint & Cream. Really enjoying this. I'm down with a stomach bug and had to dump a couple of scents before I found one that didn't turn my stomach.

Oh gosh Mpfand...feel better soon! [smilie=th_balloons] That stomach bug is everywhere!!

[smilie=th_Hello_] Amy Jo!

Debra...whatcha think? We should have gone to that one!

Tonight it's Charlie Brown by Melted Confections

Maggie - it was a pretty good movie, the make-up is pretty impressive!

Oh no, mpfand - I hope your tum is all better now.

Lazy tonight - just a B&BW candle - Blueberry Pumpkin Patch.

Snow day!!!

Burning some candles...

Winter Bayberry by GC

Cedar & Spruce by YC

Cabin On the Hill by 1803

Still melting Charlie Brown

Have a good one! :)

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Yesterday we were put in Sale Fall-Through Protection. That means if the people walk, we are guaranteed a sale. What a mess it has been! The new guy is supposed to close on Monday. Not sure what he is going to do with a 4000 sq ft home if he and that woman broke up because I think she is the one who had a couple of kids, and not sure why I care. Guess I still care that the house will have a loving, happy family living in it.

DH and I have breathed a deep, albeit still skeptical, sigh of relief.

And we are on schedule for a Jan 18 close in our new home. Starting to feel some very real excitement about that now, even though I already miss the girls.

Biolaeagles ~ Congratulations on your upcoming move! [smilie=th_december2201661-1] I think it is going to be wonderful for you and your beautiful family. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Mpfand ~ Sorry you're feeling icky. Get better soon!

ST Curiosity Often Leads to Trouble ~ Lemon Éclair, Sweet Amber, and White Nectarine ~ Not sure I like this one. It's one of those weird ones that I go back and forth on.

That is progress, Honeybear! I am glad you will enjoy your new home soon.

Maggie - it is so funny, out here we get really cranky at snow days! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight it is Cheryl's Cherry Plum.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_autumboy]

❄️Another snow day for me. ❄️

Debra...lol....I think I'm the only adult woman around here that loves snow days! :smileysnowangel: But really...I'd be happy to go in today...I've had enough days off lately.

Honeybear...I'm glad you've got that protection now...and that new home is almost yours! [smilie=th_blij81] Getting close!!

Used up the Yankees and 1803 candles yesterday. This morning it's...

Christmastime Latte by TCC... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good one!

Good Morning!

Maggie -Sometimes it just feels good to get out of the house.

Honeybear-Glad you have the home protection now. You are almost there.

We got quite a bit of snow here. Had to pay to have it shoveled without DH here. Needed to go outside this morning to help my DD shovel her car out for work. The plow came overnight and blocked the cars in. I’m laying low here. Still not totally myself.

Burning BBW Cinnamon Caramel Swirl. I love this candle. I’m also burning YC Snowflake Cupcake. This one might have to go back. The wick is giving me problems.

Had a problem here on Wednesday. My alarm went off when I was out. Came home to a collapsed wine glass rack which set off the alarm. The piece that attaches to the cabinet to hold the wine glasses collapsed onto the granite countertop breaking all the glasses. I was lucky though. None of the bottles of wine broke and neither did my wax Warner which was melting there. It could have been a lot worse with the wax and wine all over my dining room area rug. Very lucky. Disaster averted. I would have been so scared if this happened while I was sleeping. It must have been very loud to set off the glass breaker on the alarm. The police even showed up.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Omg Michele....that's scary!! I'm glad it wasn't worse but that's pretty bad as is! I'm sorry you're not feeling 100% yet but hopefully soon! I hear ya about the snow...I thought it was gonna be a dud but it hit us head on!!

Honeybear, I'm glad you have the home protection. I'm sure whoever will be living in your house will love it and care for it just as you did. ❤

Wow, Michele, how awful! Glad the wine bottles didn't break; what a mess that would've been! Hope you're feeling completely well real soon.

Maggie, enjoy your day off!

I think the worst of the stomach bug has passed. I've never had any kind of stomach flu; it was terrible. ???? DH even stayed home with me yesterday. This is the same man who drove me to get my wisdom teeth out, dropped me off at home afterwards with our then 9 month old and went back to work. He's come along way. Haha! Melting Sandalwood & Cranberries and Spiced Cranberry, both from Scentsy.

Wowie, Michele, that could really have made a mess! Glad it wasn't worse!

mpfand - those are two of my favorite scents! [smilie=cloud_9]

Tonight - TCC - Christmas Splendor.

Good Morning!

Mpfand...I'm glad you're starting to feel better! Stomach bugs are horrible! Your DH sounds like mine....although your old one....not your new and improved one!! LOL [smilie=th_pardon] I'm glad he took good care of you this time!! [smilie=th_sml29]

My girls are heading south with Habitat for Humanity today...will be gone for a week. Gonna miss them although it's a great thing they're doing. A bit nervous about the drive but trying not to be.

It's Rosegirls Streuselkuchen this morning.... [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a nice Saturday!

Oh no, Michele! Glad it wasn't much worse. Still, what a mess!

I'm kinda sorta missing the chance for snow with living in New Mexico, but it was sure nice driving yesterday afternoon with my sunroof open. It was a beautiful 75 degrees here in Chandler, Arizona. [smilie=yes]

Also, in addition to missing my girls (though I'm already headed back on Monday for a few days to make my dental cleaning), I miss my wax stash. It's all sprawled out. [smilie=th_fear8] Half is in storage with the rest of our stuff in Phoenix, and the rest is in the garage we're renting here. I think I am going to bring a box up today. Getting bored with going through my DH's stash. lol

ST Paranormal ~ Mahogany Teakwood, Sequim Berries, and Sweet Tobacco Leaf ~ Putting this one on for DH. He's been sick with some kind of a bug since Thursday. Hoping he can go out with me today, because I have to shop for some outdoor planters for our new house.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy New Year!

What are you melting or burning this January 2018?

Hello.Happy new year

This year I am planning out for yankee candles and fruit scented candles. I ve heard that Oceana candles have great scent do they?Can anyone tell me about this?

I prefer to go in a natural and vegan way this year.