The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

December's Delicious Delights

Hi All!

Well I’m still waiting for that warm shower after all. New water heater was installed and it was defective. It was leaking. So another new water heater will be coming today.

Honeybear-some people are just unrealistic of a home’s value. Hope this all works out and you get a fair realistic offer. So sorry about your DD. Hope you enjoyed your visit.

Burned a candle all day. A very nice and lovely scent from YC-Christmas Eve.

Good Morning!

Melting SGA Brandy’s Birthday Zucchini. This is a favorite.

Taking my mom today to have her dialysis port cleaned out.

Have a great day everybody!!

Good morning!

NMHoneybear, how frustrating. <_< Hope it doesn't drag out much longer! I'm sorry about your DD....that's always tough. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Michele, ugh, still no hot water? [smilie=th_fear8] Hope the new one is not defective! Christmas Eve is my absolute favorite scent ever from YC. :wub:

Melting Twisted Peppermint from B&BW. Nice and strong.

Oh no, Michele! What a bummer on the water heater. When you get the new one in, I think you deserve to take an extra long hot shower!

Debra and Mpfand ~ Yes, so hard to see them hurting. But something good has come out of it because now my girls are getting an apartment together, which will help make the process of us leaving the state just a little bit easier for them. They will have each other, as well as many of the items from the house as furnishings and housewares and stuff...a little slice of home away from home.

We should know something this morning. Sent our final counter offer yesterday to pull out a few extra items for the girls' apartment. Got a text late last night from my agent saying they were signing everything including the exhibit. So we shall see.

SGA Sparkling Snowflakes ~ from a sweet CF friend ~ Thank you! ????

ST Sister Sister ~ Sugar Cookie Marshmallow Cotton Candy Ice Cream

Burning Yankee Pumpkin Pie

Hope you all have a great day! ????

It’s finally fixed!!

Running my dishwasher now. Can’t wait to reload it. I tried washing dishes by hand with cold water but really didn’t do the job.

Burning BBW Fresh Balsam. Love this one. I’ve been loving BBW candles lately. The price is right too.

Honeybear- Glad some good has come out of the breakup. You and they will feel better knowing they are together.

Good Luck!

Has anyone else been watching the Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel? DD and I are really enjoying them.

Hello All....

Been so busy and have missed a lot.

Michele...so glad you finally got your hot water! Yay!,, [smilie=th_blij80]

Honeybear...I'm sorry to hear that the buyers are giving you such a hard time!! It's so aggravating to sell a home especially when people are so unfair. I do hope everything works out in the end, I'm also sorry to hear about your DDs breakup...itis so hard to see our kids hurting...worse than it happening to us. I'm glad that your girls will be living together...sounds like fun!

Debra...I find stray wax blobs around my garbage can. I think it splatters when I dump it hot. Ugh.

I hope Biolaeagles is ok!

It's a gift from a pal by Chesapeake Bay...Peppermint Frost, Cinnamon Frosting and Christmas Night. Great! Thanks!

Goodnight.

Hello and happy Friday.

It's Faeries de la Foret by Alamo Candaleria upstairs

And downstairs I put on candles in Apple Wreath by Yankee

Goodnight

Friday!!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Went by B&BW tonight on my way home. They have some pretty yummy candles right now. That I don't need. ;) We are doing a Secret Santa at work and I found some good stuff!

Tonight - Funnel Cake - Cheryl's.

Good Morning !

Melting SGA Drunken Elves.

Debra-I don’t need anymore candles either. Or any wax for that matter. I’m trying not to order for awhile.

Happy Saturday everyone!

Good Morning ????

Eight long months ago to the day, we put this house on the market for the second time (just six months previous, it was taken off the market after 2 years 4 months with one showing). And today is the day we get to put a sold sign up. It almost feels surreal. Am I completely satisfied? The answer lies in my hope that these people come to appreciate the amazing deal they got, and more importantly, take good care of and love this house, the house we literally built from the ground up.

ST The Great Pumpkin

ST Sister Sister

Nene's Vanilla Buttercream Frosting ~ thanks CF pal ????

Honeybear... [smilie=th_december2201661-1] and congrats on the sale! I know the feeling that someone ended up with the better end of the deal...same thing happened to us....but the peace you have now is priceless!! And there is no doubt they know they got a wonderful deal...I hope they can make as many happy memories as you did!

Good Morning All....

We are having some snow...it was supposed to start at 1 am but didn't start until 10 ish so I'm wondering what we will get. Ya never know. We had plans for this evening...we shall see.

Placed an order for some Goosecreek Christmas Candles...at 9.50 for 2 wick large...needed to get some. ;)

It's Cranberry Garland by Scentsy from a lovely CF pal...thanks! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Honeybear, I am so happy this is over for you!

Michele if you figure out how to quit ordering, give me the secret. My intentions are always so good... [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Today - SGA - Broadway Nights, a pistachio blend.

Good morning !!

Honeybear- Congratulations! I’m sure the sale is bittersweet! I’m sure the new owners know they got a good deal and hope they love the house as you do. Now it’s time for new beginnings. Best of luck to you!!

Maggie- we got more snow than I thought. Glad DH was Home this weekend.

Had the annual Christmas party with my friends this weekend. Next year it’s my turn to host. We had a good time.

Debra- I actually stayed away from the SGA restock. That’s a biggie for me. I’m running out of room though. I’m going to try to melt some wax and I’m dying to order from ST next.

Melting SGA Santa Claus Lane.

Have a great day everyone!

Honeybear, I'm glad the sale of the house is behind you. Now you can focus on your new home. That's great your girls will have a place together!

Michele, DH and I went to a Christmas party last night, too. Had fun catching up with some people I hadn't seen in awhile. The food wasn't great, though. <_<

Melting Winter Pine from Scentsy.

Enjoy your Sunday. :)

Thanks, girls! [smilie=group_hug]

Now to get through the inspections! These people want in on the 28th, so it will be a mad dash. When I heard they had cash, I wondered why they would be so unreasonable, but then I realized the market is so much higher in California, that this house there would be a couple million at least. Maybe they really didn't have our asking price, so they needed to come in lower. I also heard they sold their home with everything in it, leaving only with their clothing! Anyway, we will be out of here on the 27th, and it will be a family affair with the girls and kitties driving out there with us.

I don't envy those of you getting snow. I'm actually looking forward to getting out of the cold weather. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

ST Middle Earth ~ Rosemary Mint and Dirt, or something like that ~ This one is supposed to be great for headaches, but I haven't had luck with it before. This time I only used one cube instead of two and woke up without the headache! Clearly, less is better.

ST Jackal ~ Blackberry preserves, zucchini bread, and toasted mallow

OLIS ~ Fruit Medley ~ from a sweet CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311]

Honeybear - that is a lot going on during the Holidays! Sounds like you will have good help though!

I zipped around today, we are doing Christmas early since DS will not be here on the actual weekend. I have trouble getting it done at the usual time, this condensed time is stressful! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Michele - good for you for sitting that one out! I planned to just get a couple Christmas scents...and...well... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Tonight it is LoveLee Natural - Element, a Lavender Coconut Milk blend.

Good Morning!

Debra- I’m actually proud of myself for sitting this restock out. I had gotten the Winter Sampler and it was loaded with Christmas scents.

I’m in pretty good shape for Christmas. Most gifts are bought and wrapped. Still have a few to get though. I want to finish up but I have a very busy week. I’m going to Christmas dinners tonight through Thursday and then on Saturday. I had to drive to the beach house yesterday to let the gas man in to check a few things. It’s so quiet there this time of year.

Honeybear-Is your house ready?

Melting this morning Candy Cane Cupcakes from a sweet CF friend. This one smells so good.

Good morning! ????

Michele ~ Sounds like you've got a busy week of fun! I've not had a chance to do one stitch of Christmas shopping other than getting the girls two small things each.

The new house won't be ready until January 17. I'll just go to the apartment with the kitties, plants, and wax (lol). And the rest of the stuff will go into storage until the house is done.

P.S. Thanks for reminding me again at least the girls will be together. If this was somehow all divinely ordained for that reason alone, then I have to believe it was worth it. ????

CCCC Scaredy Cat ~ Oh, how I've missed Deana's wax! Thanks to a sweet CF pal, I have some more. ????

Hi there

I may or may not be thinking about doing a Southbound Preorder for the Valentine's Day sampler to be delivered to my new house. ????

CCCC Lovespell

Still burning Yankee Pumpkin Pie. I'm one of those who won't start a new candle until this one is gone.,