The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

June bug, June bug, melt your way home....

Hi All!

My family rarely complains about my scents. They claim they can't smell them. I guess that's a good thing because I certainly can. This morning I'm melting some old ones. It's Ava's Pumpkin Marshmallow Crunch and Ava's Pumpkin Pecan Twinkies.

I know Debra....lol...I should be kicked off this board for that!! :sSig_heeheehee:

Michele...it's so funny that you say that....my family usually says the same thing. They claim they can't smell anything but other people smell it on them. But once in a while...the old complaint department opens up. [smilie=th_107]

Today it's Nova Prime by Super Tarts

And Beachy Nights by Vintage Road Candles

Hi, everyone! I hit up the B&BW SAS and there are actually a lot of candles in the 75-percent off area- woohoo! th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I melted Streuselkuchen and Marshmallow Smoothie from RG- yum! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Good Morning!

Melting an SGA favorite-Toasted Marshmallow, Graham Crackers and Salty Sea Air.

Biolaeagles-I think I might have to go check out that sale.

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I'm excited to go see "Wonder Woman" with a friend tonight- it's been getting good reviews! Have any of you seen it?

Michele, wow, that sounds scrumptious! wub.gif

Today I'm melting Oatmeal Cookie Latte from SGA from a friend- love it! th_drool33456183iw4.gifthank_you.gif

Hello! :)

Michele...what's the name of that SGA blend? I was just melting a scent with those same notes from Vintage Road Candles yesterday and it was wonderful!

Biolaeagles...enjoy your movie!

Today it's UTC Lemon Pound Cake, Strawberry and Fresh Cut Grass... maybe this will make it feel more like summer because it's so chilly here.

Maggie and Biolaeagles-That scent is scrumptious!

It's actually a chunk and that is the name of the scent- Toasted Marshmallow, Graham Crackers and Salty Sea Air. SGA is going to do a Salty Sea Air Sampler. I can't wait!

It's chilly this week but next week is going to be a scorcher!! Crazy weather!

Michele, I have been eyeing that SGA scent also...it just seems like a combo that shouldn't work! :huh:

Tonight I am melting YC - Mountain Lodge.

Hi everyone! Thank you for all of the kind words...really proud of my son!

Melting right now - SGA Strawberry Daiquiri Pineapple Whipped Cream

biolaeagles enjoy the movie let us know how it is. I want to see the new POTC soon too.

Good Morning!

Today is the first of the graduation ceremonies for my Preschool classes. Some will stay for an extra year in PreK but some will leave. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] I hope they sing loud!!

The day started off by my phone flying out of my hand and into the toilet....I hope that's not an omen! [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

A friends homemade Lemon Curd Marshmallow Sugar Cookie...yum.

The Bakers Wife by Zeep

Have a good one.

Good afternoon, friends! thwetkissf.gif H and I have had a major mice infestation the past few days. At first we thought it was just a couple that we caught and freed, but after laying traps, we ended up finding seven dead today-ahhh!!! The worst was last night when I was asleep and heard a crunching noise on my table dresser. I thought I was just sleepy and not hearing things right, so I waited and heard it again. Just as I was about to turn on the light, I saw a small, dark shape jump down and under the bed. DH ended up catching the mouse in our closet with the help of our dog who sniffed the mouse out hiding in DH's shoes. Honestly, that was so frightening! I can't believe it climbed all the way upstairs to our room. We called an exterminator, are plugging up all the holes we can find under our sink and by our washer and dryers (where we think they're coming from), and hoping for the best. Meanwhile, I am scouring the house today...so much work while taking care of the boys! Ahhh!!! th_shocked_sick_big.gif

Maggie, how cute! DS # 1 has his pre-K performance next week. yes.gif

Aria, I loved the movie- so fun! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Michele, I love Salty Sea Air, too! Can't wait for her sampler to come out. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Peaches and Cream French Toast from HHS. th_LOVE.gif

Out all day. Just got home and the SGA Mango Coconut is still going strong. Hope a summer scent will bring on the warmer weather. It looks like we might have a hot week ahead.

Oh no Maggie! - Hope your phone isn't ruined. Hope the Preschoolers sang loud enough for you!

Sorry to hear about your problem Biolaeagles. Mice just terrify me. It must be the time of year. I heard 2 other stories this past week. A dead mouse fell out of my SIL's towels after she took them out of the dryer. We figured it probably got in the dryer through the vent. Also my neighbors have seen the little field mice outside near my house. Thank God I haven't spotted one yet. Good Luck! Hope they are out of there soon.

Getting ready to hit the hay. Early for me, but DH ticked me off a little bit ago and I decided he can watch the hockey game by himself. Grrr men!

Melting Vanilla Lace from Chloe & Me. I've also had this scent from CFTKR and it's really nice. Should help me calm down and fall asleep.

Biolaeagles! Mice!!!! Yikes! Time to get a cat. No more mice lol. My Tiger likes to go out in the field behind out yard and hunt for mice at night. Cats really do get a thrill from hunting lol. It's like their version of tarts lol

Hope your day got better after the phone fiasco. You really get attached to the little ones don't you? I'm sure they'll miss you too!!!!!

Okay now I'm on the hunt for some salty sea air tarts too! I will let you know what I find/order lol ????

Maggie, I hope your phone survived! Did you do the bowl of rice to dry it out?

We woke up to one of our cats chasing a mouse a couple weeks ago. I learned to take a long wrapping paper tube with one end crimped and lay it close to where they are and - they run inside! It must look like a mouse hole! Then you can carefully pick up the tube o' mouse and let it go outside.

Tonight it is CFTKR - Pink Watermelon.

Good Evening All! :)

Thanks Michele, Debra and Aria! Yes, thank goodness it survived the ordeal. I did put it I n rice but I believe the new phones are water resistant as it turns out!! Whew.

Biolaeagles.... [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Ohhhhhhh nooooooooo!! I'm not afraid of mice but I don't want them living in my house! I had one a couple years ago and left out a box trap to catch and release. He was a cute bugger but I didn't want him living with me...lol. I can not imagine finding a bunch....that would scare me! I hope that's the last of them for you.

Good luck to your DS on his performance!

Debra...that paper towel roll trick is a great idea!

Happy to say the kids sang well and almost loud enough..lol! Cute!

This evening it's Ramble On Wax in Hawaiian Handstand...delicious!

Hey!

Omg the mouse stories! Last summer my Tiger decided to bring a live mouse in the house with him! Hope I don't upset anyone here, but DS2 got it with his BB gun! I guess Tiger learned his lesson because he hasn't done anything like that again! Lol!!!

Melting a fall-ish scent tonight! I am weird but was just in the mood for something different. Anyhow it's a piece of an iced cookie from FP in Gathering of Leaves/Harvest Time/ Pumpkin Waffles

Have a great night!

Maggie, glad your phone survived! I'd be lost without mine! Don't know how we survived before without smart phones! Lol! Those kiddos sang their hearts out just for you!

Still on the look out for salty sea air scents. I really am trying to avoid caving for the SGA opening! I see she has a blend of Vanilla Lace, Salty Sea Air/Toasted MM ... sounds awesome

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thanks Aria...last October I dropped my phone in the toilet...I see a pattern here [smilie=th_thank_you] ....and I waited a week to get a new one....it felt like old times and a little bit dangerous....I liked it!! LOL [smilie=th_giggle]

I am also a fan of Salty Sea Air!! I saw UTC had a sampler in that and may be making more....I think I'd love to try it!

Late last night was Melted Confections Romeo & Juliet

This morning is Blackberry Sugar Cookie and Blueberry Doughnuts by Nancys Wax Creattions...yum.

Have a good one. ;)

I am trying to melt a bunch of oldies up before starting into my new boxes. So, tonight is it Dream Soy - Basil & Herbs.

It was a very rainy day. I suppose the silver lining is no watering the garden. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Morn ladies. Melting today: Lemon Melon Drop by New Moon Candles

Sugar & Spice by YC

Candle: Lemon & Sugar by YC

After looking at all the yankee wax I have left to use, I will not get finished up by July, so I hope to finish by October. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon