The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

June bug, June bug, melt your way home....

Hi friends

Melting tonight is Scoopable Tart Wax - Dragonfly Gingerale

DH is getting on my last nerve. In all the years I've been melting he has never commented one way or the other. Now, within the last few days, he has said "What's that SMELL?!!" He says it as if something is rotting!! I'm ready to smack him. Anyone else have this happen?

LOL, Aria! I have a couple of scents that I have to melt in "the back room" because DH makes unkind remarks about them!

Tonight it is off season - Cheryl's Autumn Breeze. I see she has a reduced shipping sale for subscribers to the newsletter for a couple days...I don't need more wax...do I? But since she has about 1800 scents, I am like a kid in a candy store!!! :wacko:

Good Morning...

Aria...that's aggravating! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I wonder why that happens? Have you been melting more lately? Sometimes I get the comments about how strong the smell is....it's not often but it happens sometimes. [smilie=grrr]

This morning I think it's gonna be a coffee scent. It's raining and cool.

Haleys Heavenly Scents in Pumpkin Spice Latte. I bought a ton of loaves from her a couple years ago and they're still strong as can be. I'm so sad that she's passed on. :icon_cry:

Morn everyone. Remelting: Birthday Cake by Swan Creek

Votive: Chocolate Layered Cake by YC

I take a candle each week when I go to my parents house, and my mom will say is this another new candle. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Like yes it is. At BF house I don't melt or burn anything after he got sick off a candle a year ago.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi

Cookie, Maggie and Debra - the scents I was melting were pretty strong so maybe that's what triggered his reaction. One was a laundry type scent from FP .

We're at a tennis tournament that DS2 is playing in so nothing melting right now . I should have put a tart in my pocket to huff lol.

I have a ton to get done for ds1 grad party next Sunday . The ceremony Is tomorrow and of course rain is predicted so it will be in the gym instead of the football field. Bummer

Aria...that's funny...laundry scents may be the thing. I don't melt them often and I would think they'd be the least offensive since they smell like detergent but my husband always comments about "funeral homes" when I melt them. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

It's Rockets Milky Way Lemon Slices

And L3 Paternoster Gang - Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Lemon Meringue Pie, Coconut Cream Pie

It is pretty chilly today...so a more "chilly" type scent for this evening:

Kristin's Apple Jack and Peel.

(Maggie - funeral home? LOL, that is an original!)

Happy Sunday... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's TTT Flights of Fancy...tangerine and blackberry.

And upstairs it's a sample from a new to me company...Vintage Road Candles in Strawberry Lemon Sherbet Cotton Candy Frosting....omg....this is delicious!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Have a good one. :)

Maggie, funeral homes!!!! Lol!!!!!! I always associate the smell of lilies with funeral homes!!! I don't think a funeral home scent would be a big seller for wax vendors! Lol

Graduation day for DS1 today! Party is next week.

Have the inlaws here from out of town.

Melting Tiki Paradise - FP....so far no comments from anyone!!!

Congrats to DS, Aria! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Lots of gardening today...I am going to be sore tomorrow! But, the yard is almost done, the weeds are all pulled! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I am going through my oldies in between the YC that I need to melt. Tonight is Lemon Lavender - CJ's Candle Corner. This must be 3-4 years old, still has a lot of scent!

Good morning!

Quiet morning after all the excitement yesterday. Great day yesterday and just enjoyed every minute of it. DS and four of his classmates got a standing ovation after it was announced that they will be entering the US military. My DS will be in the Navy. He's very excited to start on this new adventure and we are so proud!

debra thanks so much... I have also done some major weed pulling lately...ugh

Ok today's melt is from VCS...Three Little Birds....very fruity blend. Scent description says it's strawberry daiquiri orange pina colada

Home from work and ready to finally change the melters...

Upstairs it's French Unicorn by Scarlet Raine

And downstairs it's Lemon Berry Taffy by Southbound Soap

Aria, you must be proud of that boy of yours!

Maggie - you...forgot...to...change...the...melters?? How is that possible? I have everything all lined up the night before, LOL! [smilie=th_shewiggle] It would be a really bad day if I forgot!

Today it is Spotted Hog - Doodlebug.

I love this title! I'm so behind on this month and have been missing you all! The_Hi.gif

Debra and Aria, my DH is ALWAYS complaining about my melts, but we've made compromises in the past so that I only turn off a melt if he is REALLY hating it. Husbands! huh.gif

Today I melted Sesame Street Sugar Milk from VCS. wub.gif