The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

Foolin' with meltin' in April...

Hello!

It's Ruby Slippers from L3

And upstairs Forbidden Mountain by Storybook Scents

Heading away for a couple days...sunshine here I come! :)

Morn everyone. Melted yesterday: Blue Hawaiian Blue Sugar by FP

Today: Rainbow Fudge by K's

Coconut Lime by Mystical

Votives: Summer Scoop by YC.

Funny story, where my boyfriend works they were having a silent auction for relay for life. I donated a candle for it. He buys it back and says here you go. Very nice of him, but I didn't expect him to buy it back. lol

[smilie=th_Hello_] and thanks for the well wishes!

Glad to be back and melting.... [smilie=th_ahaaha]

It was a wonderful trip to Aruba but no waxies....I did bring a linen spray though...of course!! LOL

Susan....your boyfriend is soooo cute!! I love that story!! ❤️ The unexpected thoughtfulness is always the most touching!

Melting a yummy gift from a sweet CF pal....Watermelon Buttercream by BHG... [smilie=thank_you] Really delicious!!

Hope you all have a great day!! :)

Hope everyone is doing well. It has been such a busy week I haven't burned or melted anything.

Burning BBW Happy Easter Marshmallow Corton Candy and melting SGA Toasted Marshmallow Graham Cracker Salty Sea Air.

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifI'm so behind this week while I'm getting over laryngitis. It's so hard to parent without a voice- especially when all three boys are home for spring break! th_th1ptgno.gif

Today I'm melting a homemade melt in Blueberry/Lemon Danish. wub.gif

Anyone have fun Easter plans?

Funny, biolaeagles - I usually had no voice because I HAD 2 boys! ;)

Michele - I have been looking for Toasted Marshmallows - how is that one? Do you smell it with the graham cracker?

We have an Easter brunch each year, biolaeagles - same menu for about 20 years and the kids won't miss it!

What a great trip, Maggie! Wish we could post pics!

Tonight it is No Woman No Cry, VCS. (I am smelling some coconut).