The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

New Year's Resolution: Melt More!

I have a few Simple Gals, Cookie. It would be too bad if they are OOB.

Speaking of OOB...I am melting wax that is 5 years old and I can still smell it! :sHa_woot: (Cranberry Dreams - Candle Dippers) I am amazed at times how long these can last.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I'm starting to feel better. My head and ears are still so congested! Melting Toffee Butter Crunch from Scentsy.

Hi All!

Mpfand-Feel better!

Melting SGA Bella's Wish Zucchini. It has been very up and down with my mom. She is home now but still having problems. She is in a very weakened state. She goes to dialysis 3 times a week on top of that. Hoping she feels better soon. It's been very rough. Spent over 3 hours on the phone today trying to coordinate with the doctors and the visiting nurse to get her the help she needs. It's very frustrating because everyone passes the buck. I'm just looking for answers and guidance.

Michele...I'm sorry your mom is still not feeling well. I know how hard that is. I hope you can finally talk to someone that can help get things together for you. Did you get to speak to a hospital liaison while your mom was in?

Mpfand...I'm glad you are starting to feel better!!

Today has been LSC Beignets

And upstairs it's Rustic Patchouli by Wilmas

Goodnight :)

Another thought, Michele - does your insurance company have a Nurse Navigator? They can coordinate things when they are available.

Tonight it is Cheryl's - Autumn Mums.

Hello!

I hope all are well. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Got no takers for the thread title for Februarys SOTD....so....I suppose I'll make one up and put it up. [smilie=th_pardon]

Today it's 1803 Southern Welcome from a dear CF pal...smells terrific. [smilie=th_aa20] Thank you!

Have a nice night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]