The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

New Year's Resolution: Melt More!

????Happy New Year!????

I wish everyone a very happy 2017!!! Since I was so late realizing we didn't have a new thread for January, I posted this one. Hope that is ok...

Melting Bakery Goodness by PFOP

Aveda Kedavra by Bento

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] to both!!

Have a great one! :)

I love the thread title, Maggie! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hope everyone had a fun New Year's Eve. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Melting a gift from a CF buddy, Iced Apple Oatmeal Cookies. [smilie=thank_you]

Happy New Years 2017!

Great thread title Maggie!

Having my annual New Years Day party today and burning lots of candles-

BBW 'Tis the Season

YC Eggnog

YC Nutcracker

YC Pineberry

YC Clean Cotton

YC Vanilla

YC Vanilla Satin

BBW Paris Lavender Macaroon

Thanks re the title guys! ;)

Enjoy your company, Michele!

It's time for a change up...maybe some candles...

Scrooge by Keystone

Apple Black Walnut by Goosecreek

Spiced Cranberry by Mainstays

Melting

Cranberry Garland by Scentsy from a sweet CF pal....love this!! I don't know what the Cranberry is blended with but it's amazing!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi All!

Thanks Maggie. It was a fun day. i have my party in my basement and I have all my candles on display in a big double bookcase. My DH forgot to cover them up. Needless to say everybody went home with a candle. I must have given away at least 20 candles from my collection today. They all went home thrilled.

Maggie, that is my current Scentsy fav also! :wub:

Good title, BTW!

Today has been Rocket's Glam-Curls. (I think it has some lemon and cotton candy in it.)

Hey! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Thanks Debra!

Michele...wow! I think your guests lucked out!! Ya think your hubby "forgot" on purpose? I would expect mine to do something like that thinking it would deflate the inventory a little....however, ya know how it goes....then there's more room for new stuff!! LOL

This morning...er...afternoon...it's UTC in a chunky loaf...

The Great Pumpkin/Toasted Marshmallow/Cookie Bakery...smells great....but I wonder how old these are? I bought tons of loaves a long time ago and I'm trying to get through them...just looked it up....February of 2015!! [smilie=th_pardon]

Maggie- Once everyone saw how many candles I had they all wanted to take one home. Unfortunately it didn't make too much of a dent. I really have a lot of candles. Lol.

Need to start plugging away at the melts too. My cousin went home with a bag of those as well. I want to order more but feel guilty doing that before I use up more of what I have.

I hear ya Michele! I always tell people to take a bag of melts home but they just laugh. I have to actually take my stash out and then they only take a few. I never know what scents they like or I'd make up "take home" goodie bags!! It really was super generous of you to send home all those candles!! :)

Time to change up the warmers...

I'll go with STW Sweather Weather type

Goodnight all. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Michele, was it hard to see any of those candles go? Any favs with new homes?

I also bring co-workers bags of melts. It does not seem to affect my inventory very much. ;)

Big night - we trapped and brought the semi-feral kitty in - to his private room! I have been so worried about the 20 degree weather we are starting that I was constantly checking the weather and his sleeping shelter making sure he was warm enough. I think I was making DH nuts, too, as he was pretty agreeable about bringing the guy in. For now - he is hiding out under the bed. At least it is way above 20 degrees in there! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Happy New Year, everyone! [smilie=th_december2201661-1] I love the thread title, Maggie! Unfortunately, our family got hit with a really bad head cold-headache/fever/sore throat/phlegm right after the stomach flu. On the sad side, it's been a miserable week and we've been completely isolated in our cess pool of a house.[smilie=th_th1ptgno] On the bright side, I lost the last five pounds of pregnancy weight from DS # 3- LOL! [smilie=th_laughing]

Candlelove, how fun! I wish more of my friends/family liked candles. I only have a few that are into scents.[smilie=yes]

Debra, so sweet of you to take in that poor kitty! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Today I'm melting Ellen from ST. :wub:

Lucky guests, Michele! [smilie=kewl]

Debra, that's so sweet of you! [smilie=th_aa21]

Biolaeagles, I hope you and your family are all feeling much better!

Melting Pink Current & Birchwood from Scentsy.

Burning some Yankee candles again-

Snowflake Cookies

Christmas Cookies.

Yes my guests were very lucky. It started because I told my sister to take one and the next thing you knew it was a free for all. In all fairness though I have way too many and giving dome away didn't even make a dent. I'm glad they will burn them. More reason to get dome new scents.

Biolaeagles-Hope your family is feeling better.

Debra-that was sweet of you.

It just keeps getting colder and colder here! [smilie=th_autumboy] It is definitely soup weather!

Tonight is another old one from Bella's - Cactus and Sea Salt. Not sure if they are still around?

Yikes Biolaeagles!!! I'm so glad you guys are on the road to recovery!! I hope there's no more sickness in your house for a LONG time!!

Debra.. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] That is so great! I hope your new boarder adjusts quickly!

Tonight it's Zeep Candy Corn Buttercream downstairs and upstairs it's Sniff My Tarts Tommy/Mac Apple/Blue Sugar

Goodnight

Greetings...I feel like a walking zombie. I haven't been able to sleep for two nights...not sure why. Feeling kinda blah.

It's Ashland Country Lodge sampler.

Happy New Year ????

Melting VCS Chicago Outfit (ginger ale I think) and SGA Vanilla Bean Noel

Finished putting away our Christmas tree ???? and the last of the decorations today. House is back to normal except for a few snowmen ⛄️ I leave out and my lighted pine cone garland on the fireplace mantle.

Loved reading everyone's posts!

Maggie, I hope you were able to sleep well last night. I can sympathize; a sleepless night or two for me and I'm worthless. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

DD was rear ended on her way home from work Tuesday evening. She was stopped at a marked cross walk for two pedestrians when she was hit. Thankfully, she was not seriously hurt and her car is still driveable, but what a headache dealing with insurances, repair estimates, etc. [smilie=th_u51]

Melting a yummy one from Spotted Hog, Hot Buttered Rum.

Hi everyone!❄️

Today I've melted SGA Cinnamon Glazed Baklava Latte and VCS Cookie Baking With Mom ~ both really good!????

Just got back from the library with a book my sister recommended. Hope it's good; the last couple books I've tried reading have been duds.

Hey Aria! [smilie=th_wave]

Thanks Debra and Mpfand...I slept ok last night...I definitely feel better today!!

Mpfand...I'm sorry about your DDs accident!! I'm so glad she was ok...although I know all the phone calls and paperwork is horrible! It's so scary when you get hit out of nowhere!!

Tonight it's TCC Christmas Donuts & Eggnog...delicious blend!

Goodnight all...we are getting snow tonight....wonder if it will be enough to close schools. We shall see. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04